• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spread the Gospel bruh
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not happening...

Currency - cash is what keeps America's largest industry, the prison industrial complex, in business. What are people gonna do? Buy dope with credits that leave a paper trail? Rob people for bank credits? Paper money has an allure that credits will not match, it's tangible.

and besides we already live in a somewhat cashless society... isn't that what debit and credit cards are for?
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks 4 the post. As long as we can still buy ? ion really care. Peep this. The word VISA. VI = 6 in Roman numerals. Turn the "S" sideways and the "A" upside down and they both represent the #6 in different cultures. We've been carrying around the 666 with us 4 ever and most don't even realize it. Look that up and anyone who corrects me I'm all for it no issue just trying to spread a jewel. Can't remember what the culture was or I'd share them.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Thanks 4 the post. As long as we can still buy ? ion really care. Peep this. The word VISA. VI = 6 in Roman numerals. Turn the "S" sideways and the "A" upside down and they both represent the #6 in different cultures. We've been carrying around the 666 with us 4 ever and most don't even realize it. Look that up and anyone who corrects me I'm all for it no issue just trying to spread a jewel. Can't remember what the culture was or I'd share them.

Appreciate the information compadre. It's the important threads like this one that should invoke more conversation
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb to focus on VISA. Globalists period, wants to end cash. Been that way for decades. They trying to end every bit of privacy, sovereignty, freedom we have.