A Father Of 9 Was Murdered, Shot 11 Times Because Of The Most Foolish Reason

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
pizap.com15003930678021-1024x512.jpg

Raymond Whatley, 42 year-old father of 9, was engaged to be married but sadly his life was cut short this past weekend. Here’s What Happened: According to Fox 2 News, Raymond Whatley managed an after-hours bar in Detroit with a friend.

On the night of his death, there was an argument between Raymond and a relative of his business partner. As he was closing up and leaving in the morning, he was killed. At 5:45 a.m. Saturday, Whatley was ambushed and shot eleven times.

Family members of Whatley shared with Click On Detroit that a ? woman at the club was angry after being told she needed to pay for the chips and beer. Intoxicated and angry, she allegedly encouraged her cousin to shoot Whatley and he did.

0z3hlzhglzs6.png

20139902_1790870604263644_59547361206734617_n.jpg

Whatley’s fiancée Kim was told about the tragic incident, she rushed to the hospital to be by his side. When she arrived to the hospital, she had no idea he was dead until they tried to take her into a room.

n2r2mgsx0d3s.png

Praying For The Family Described as a gentle giant, Raymond was a father of nine children and a bouncer who loved to work out. Outside of the club, friends and family members of Whatley created a vigil for him by placing candles outside of the bar to remember a man that was peaceful.

p6xbeekiqvql.png

Whatley’s family said they know who the shooter is, and so do Detroit police. However, right now he’s still on the loose but police believe that someone is helping him hide out. The family wants those who know his whereabouts to come forward. If you have any information about the murder, call Detroit Police or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK UP

BY1pvtbCAAApoVB.jpg

Read more at: https://www.theblackloop.com/argument-bar-father-9-murdered/?src=blackson

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smdh

while the chick should fry..

this hodor brain ? needs a slow broil
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chips and beer. How do you get a ? got over That? Damn, I hate a ain't-? ? smh.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

the chick is only as strong as the ? who got her back.

You just shot a mfer because you didnt want to pay a tab for beer and chips. WTF?
  • So ILL
    Options

the chick is only as string as the ? who got her back.
    True, but she could've told her man anything to get him on dude. Look at old girl that got homie stabbed up in New York cause she told her man that he ? her when she was going for a threesome smh.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    it wasnt about the chips or the beer.....just a ? rat doing what rats do

? probably caused a scene and made him have to handle her like wino....wouldnt surprise me if he mushed her ? ass out the door....bouncers do this ? , and I dont blame them when it comes to ? people

just some people got these ? up lil circles where they'll ? for each other over nothing, but probably wouldnt give each other rides without gas money

all the gangstas on the IC roll wit crews like that....if you aint down to bang over chips and brews then u cant ride
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not buyin that this is tha full story
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

the chick is only as string as the ? who got her back.
    True, but she could've told her man anything to get him on dude. Look at old girl that got homie stabbed up in New York cause she told her man that he ? her when she was going for a threesome smh.

true....but they know they got go too's

sometimes you have to know who your talking to.

these chicks know how manipulation works.

now all these lives messed up....for what? beer. chips and an indecisive sexually depressed chick
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    it wasnt about the chips or the beer.....just a ? rat doing what rats do

? probably caused a scene and made him have to handle her like wino....wouldnt surprise me if he mushed her ? ass out the door....bouncers do this ? , and I dont blame them when it comes to ? people

just some people got these ? up lil circles where they'll ? for each other over nothing, but probably wouldnt give each other rides without gas money

all the gangtas on the IC roll wit crews like that....if you aint down to bang over chips and brews then u cant ride

sad but the bolded is funny an kinda true.
  • So ILL
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    it-s-so-cold-in-the-herp-derp-o.gif
    You not gonna do them like that lmao.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not buyin that this is tha full story

it could be more to it but it sounds realistic to me. my cousin shot a bouncer in the stomach for not letting him in a strip club because he had no ID. he was only 19 so the bouncer was just doing his job. my cousin got mad the bouncer tossed him and he went to the car got a gun and shot dude. no real reason other than his pride was hurt.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...and there blackness will never be questioned.

More guns wouldve solved this problem I bet
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not excusing what happened but pointing out dude aint too much older than me and got 9? kids. Thats some next level thrower of caution to the wind type of person. I have none. That doesnt indicate the type to calmly diffuse things and think before doing. So who knows what really went down and how. Again not defending story especially as presented here.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    ...and there blackness will never be questioned.

More guns wouldve solved this problem I bet

ohhhh ? .

how'd i miss the opportunity to say this.

meds got me slow today.....

this does need to be brought up at some point.

RIP to this man and lets not bring up how many kids he had.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not saying this the whole story but in general, I imagine a whole lot of MFs wanna ? bouncers.

I seen some of them do some real extra ? .
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After hour in Detroit..... ? I don't even need to read the rest.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    Nah i got what u saying....dont got ? to do with the kids

but yeah, a lot of bouncers are ? ....some even put hands on you when it aint necessary

I could see him givin her the Jazzy Jeff exit

just cant say he deserved to die......maybe she told the cousin he hit her and the cousin just knew he couldnt see him with the hands....11 times says killer to some but I think he was scared as ? and just didnt want him to get up or come after him

big dudes like that always catch it the worst when they do catch it.....cuz nobody plays with them.....they know they gotta get it done
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you start havin kids, stop goin to afty's.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad. She more than likely never mentioned chips or the beer when she sicced her dude on him. They both should face the same charges of murder for different reasons.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    nope...she should die by chips and beer....she gotta drink herself to death or be buried alive
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With these type of stories they make it seem like it's just chips and beer but there is no telling what was said during the actual dispute.

Disrespect escalates these situations to dangerous levels. What probably started off as a simple "you need to pay your tab" probably ended up being "? idgaf who you get I'll whoop they ass too".

Seen it too many times on the block. Trivial issues lead to serious drama because a mf always gotta have the last word or seem like the hardest.

• Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not excusing what happened but pointing out dude aint too much older than me and got 9? kids. Thats some next level thrower of caution to the wind type of person. I have none. That doesnt indicate the type to calmly diffuse things and think before doing. So who knows what really went down and how. Again not defending story especially as presented here.

Bruh, you seriously are one of the worst posters in this sumbitch. Every single one of your posts has you debating with yourself, only to conclude with you saying absolutely nothing of worth.

It's funny, pitiful and annoying all at the same time.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? should be doused in gasoline