What's The Worst Habit A Woman Can Have In Your Opinion?

Options
Idiopathic Joker
Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
edited July 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
I hate it when we watching movies an she all up in the phone.

I hate the snoring ones. Sound like I just ? bigfoot.

Add on

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Saying "I know" every time you tell them something

If you know, then do it. Some these females be ? up on purpose
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saying "I know" every time you tell them something

Bruh I HATE this ?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read psuedoscience literature or shout jesus's name
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being too nice. Being an enabler because she doesn't want to step on toes.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talking about nothing
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »
    Bad HYGIENE. Especially down south.

How the ? has this not been said yet?

Y'all tolerating some funky broads or nah?

I cant relate
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    My worst habit is overanalyzing ? and seeing things that ain't there. My man could say that he's thirsty and wants a glass of water and I will call all of my friends trying to dissect precisely what he meant by the word "thirsty" and what he could have really meant by saying "glass" instead of "cup". By the time I'm done, I'll have it figured out that by thirst he was talking about a deep inner soul longing that can only be filled by the love of another woman who is independent and whole and knows what she needs and that is why he needed a glass which was actually a metaphor for the self reflection required of him which will allow him to see the attributes of that woman clearly in order to decipher whether she is the one who could fulfill his needs as a life-long partner in holy matrimony.

Meanwhile... this ? be just wanting a beverage and I've already broken up with him in my mind because I deserve better than someone who doesn't see me as whole already.

So basically he could ? your whole world if simply by saying "We need to talk"
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cheating *shrugs*
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .. this ? didn't ask not one follow up question when his friend told him "my wife is divorcing me for a woman." I would have gotten all the ? tea ..

I've never taken instances like this as an opportunity to extract more information. That seems selfish.
    People will spill their own tea, esp close friends. It's better to simply be open rather than inquisitive, even if curious.
    A man especially may not be ready to talk about all the details quite yet. Key word being talk.

I want to say women are selfish/immature in that way, that drama can be an activity for them when you strip everything down..
    Are women naturally selfish/immature in that way,
    @obnoxiouslyfresh ?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sucking her teeth after eating...I know y'all thinking WTF...but come down south...pause