Footage reveals Fed Corrections Officer brandishing firearm on North Pole ATV motorist

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited July 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only a matter of time before black men, myself included, start taking it to these white men. You got one, so do I. Let ? sort out the rest....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    that CO a ? ? .... these ? really have ? complexes. fam is riding his ATV minding his own business... i wouldn't even had been mad with the cac, if he flagged him and down and said "hey man can you slow down" (if fam was ACTUALLY speeding)

but the audacity to grab on to my mans bike..and refuse to let go... like hes that mans father.. glad fam pieced his ass up... ? felt punked and went and got his gun. and hes a ? CO on top of that, NOT a cop.. ? ass cac
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The white man is the natural enemy. No Trust, only use them for your advantage.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Dude a hoe

I mean... he had no reason to get of his bike, he shouldve just rode around the cac. Come here for what? ? u
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    that CO a ? ? .... these ? really have ? complexes. fam is riding his ATV minding his own business... i wouldn't even had been mad with the cac, if he flagged him and down and said "hey man can you slow down" (if fam was ACTUALLY speeding)

but the audacity to grab on to my mans bike..and refuse to let go... like hes that mans father.. glad fam pieced his ass up... ? felt punked and went and got his gun. and hes a ? CO on top of that, NOT a cop.. ? ass cac

Cosign the bold. Because where I live there is a ? with an ATV that likes to drive it through the neighborhood fast and ? , but these cats have no sense of respect. All he had to do was talk to the brotha like a man, and it could have been resolved peacefully.

I was in that area last summer. I was actually surprised by how many black people are up there considering its Alaska.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I really thought this was about the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Was gonna ask when the ? they started carrying ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk bout yall but i aint letting nor standing around for a ? to walk to his car after a scuffle...this is how the first murder i ever witnessed happened...? shot the fair one..the loser was like wait right here, came back with the hammer and aired that ? out....them brothers should got up out of there or knocked homie out as soon he turned to walk to his car
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk bout yall but i aint letting nor standing around for a ? to walk to his car after a scuffle...this is how the first murder i ever witnessed happened...? shot the fair one..the loser was like wait right here, came back with the hammer and aired that ? out....them brothers should got up out of there or knocked homie out as soon he turned to walk to his car

word. what did he think dude was going to the car for? to change the radio station?