Racist Trump Supporting Cave Woman Goes Off On 3 Innocent Somali Women In A Walmart Parking Lot

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_CKaH1D6xg

A white woman from Mapleton, N.D., was recorded Tuesday, July 25, threatening a group of three Muslim women in the Walmart parking lot on 13th Avenue South, telling them to "go home" and that she would ? them.

"We're gonna ? all of ya. We're gonna ? every one of ya," the woman is heard saying in the video as she leans into the passenger window to confront 21-year-old Sarah Hassan, who was recording.

"I wanted everyone to see what happens to us every day," Hassan said. "I was so scared."

She was in the car with her sister, Leyla Hassan, 20, and their friend, 23-year-old Rowda Soyan. All three women live in Fargo and are originally from Somalia. They were shopping at Walmart Tuesday afternoon before going to the movie theater when they parked next to the woman.

Amber Elizabeth Hensley, whose Facebook profile said she lives in Mapleton, commented on Facebook about the video, identifying herself and apologizing to the women.

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    my only problem with these muslim hate viral videos is the clap back from the immigrants is always weak and disappointing , she wouldnt get a word in; in the BX.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    How are 3 women scared of this one ? ? Nobody could drag her? Sometimes people need to be reminded you can get punched for talking reckless.

yea till the police gets called and they accidentally get shot or end up in the system
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait a minute they from where lol They chose not to be violent plus them women are gonna attack with out warning...
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    my only problem with these muslim hate viral videos is the clap back from the immigrants is always weak and disappointing , she wouldnt get a word in; in the BX.

Preach
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How are 3 women scared of this one ? ? Nobody could drag her? Sometimes people need to be reminded you can get punched for talking reckless.

I would like to think that loacation ( n.d. aka honkyville) plays a part in their decision not to press that issue
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Notice this is usually happening to women. Yo let a dude come talking that reckless ? to me and he getting dropped. Soon as dude says something like they gon ? me, im putting hands and feet on a ? .
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're always barking at the quiet ones, they ain't slick.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You're fat, u cant do anything"

Lol
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrorist threats
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet she has a #MAGA, flag avi, dog avi and nature avi social media presence
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh, I'm fairly sure they needed two more people to drag that big ass ? .
  • blackgod813
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Notice this is usually happening to women. Yo let a dude come talking that reckless ? to me and he getting dropped. Soon as dude says something like they gon ? me, im putting hands and feet on a ? .

Ain't u arab
  • blackgod813
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Hensley, whose Twitter account expresses support for President Trump, commented on Facebook about the video, identifying herself and apologizing to the women:
    "It was not a Christian like thing to do AT ALL and wish I could take it back, but I lost my cool and I can't. I am terribly sorry," Hensley wrote in her post. "I just wish that the whole video could be shown. And the things that were stated before she starts taping. She had parked way too close to my car and I couldn't get in, when I asked her to move she refused, I asked her again and she swore at me calling me a fat b-tch."

"But there are absolutely no excuses. I am in tears with regret and will take any form of punishment deemed fit."

Okay??? they tried her
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @0:12 Was CHILLING! That's the True hidden nature of the untamed, feral, demonic, cave mentality RACISTS they are. It came out! That's so scary man. All Undercovers.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Ain't u arab

nah... eh ? it close enough
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @0:12 Was CHILLING! That's the True hidden nature of the untamed, feral, demonic, cave mentality RACISTS they are. It came out! That's so scary man. All Undercovers.

Dont be scared of this big ol ?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://apnews.com/64b81149d6a14167844a118025475e40/Fargo-police-investigate-threats-against-Muslim-women
    FARGO, N.D. (AP) — Fargo police are investigating after a Minnesota woman is shown in a video threatening Muslim women in a Walmart parking lot.

Amber Hensley of Mapleton says she was upset that the car the women were in was parked too close to her car.

In the video, Hensley shouts at the women “We’re going to ? all of you.”

Hensley told KVRR-TV in a Facebook message she lost her cool and wishes she could take her comments back.

A partner at Horab & Wentz, the Fargo accounting firm where Hensley worked as a part-time secretary, confirms that she has since been fired.

The three women in the car are originally from Somalia. The Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations has invited Hensley to meet with the Fargo Muslim community.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    https://apnews.com/64b81149d6a14167844a118025475e40/Fargo-police-investigate-threats-against-Muslim-women
    FARGO, N.D. (AP) — Fargo police are investigating after a Minnesota woman is shown in a video threatening Muslim women in a Walmart parking lot.

Amber Hensley of Mapleton says she was upset that the car the women were in was parked too close to her car.

Hensley told KVRR-TV in a Facebook message she lost her cool and wishes she could take her comments back.

A partner at Horab & Wentz, the Fargo accounting firm where Hensley worked as a part-time secretary, confirms that she has since been fired.

The three women in the car are originally from Somalia. The Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations has invited Hensley to meet with the Fargo Muslim community.

That's ? a person gets mad an u take away there ability surive an feed they family!!!
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's ? a person gets mad an u take away there ability surive an feed they family!!!

You have freedom of speech, not freedom from the consequences of that "free" speech.

What's ? up is her fixing her mouth to say that ? ? in the first place.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

You have freedom of speech, not freedom from the consequences of that "free" speech.

What's ? up is her fixing her mouth to say that ? ? in the first place.

She asked them to move they refused an called her a fat ?