SOMETIMES, I JUST BE THANKING BOUT S**T!(Should females have issues with trannys?)

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ........yea idc lol.

I met my first trans person a couple weeks ago (in sf during pride weekend but I didn't go to the parade) and basically she said regardless of what she did to change her sex and gender identity, she's not a woman at the end of the day. She's a trans person. Which I agree with. So I feel like a lot of them know this about themselves....but a lot of ? that's uncomfortable and get weirded out by them don't actually know any ? or trans ppl and just project some ? onto the entire group based on images they've seen....this can also be applied to other racial/ethnic/religoous groups but that's another discussion....

Word
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am going to have sex with someone I know in a couple days. I am pre-transition (ftm) and am not entirely sure of my absolute gender identity, but I am also a ? . I worry that I should not have sex until I know more about myself, because maybe if I have vaginal intercourse with this man, then my transness is not valid. I'm worried I will try to make myself be who he wants me to be during this moment, because I am too scared to be rejected or whatever. I don't know, just shouting into the universe the response to this woman turning into a man was does he know u not a woman..even tho she is....
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am going to have sex with someone I know in a couple days. I am pre-transition (ftm) and am not entirely sure of my absolute gender identity, but I am also a ? . I worry that I should not have sex until I know more about myself, because maybe if I have vaginal intercourse with this man, then my transness is not valid. I'm worried I will try to make myself be who he wants me to be during this moment, because I am too scared to be rejected or whatever. I don't know, just shouting into the universe the response to this woman turning into a man was does he know u not a woman..even tho she is....

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! :# :o
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna be rome all over again.

Men are already preferring or are indifferent towards BAB "build a body" females.

Once the technology gets better, the only difference between a ? and a real woman will be that one was born that way, one bleeds and one has kids.

I see the writing on the wall. These same women complaining about the lack of favorable men going to have an even harder time.
  • blackgod813
    Options

Go to a ? message an just read there thought process...way worst then lip stick alley them hoes just petty man haters racist..the ? message board is like the mental hospital
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A while back I read this article from a feminist who was basically going at transgenders a little bit. It was filled with talk about far left ? like safe spaces and such. She did make some good points though. She said that she had been in meetings with other feminists where they were discussing challenges that biological women face, and the trannies in attendance kept trying to derail the meeting because they couldn't relate. Basically, the point of her article is that she supports transgender rights, but she believes they need to chill when they say they are the same as biological women. I think another famous feminist came out and said something similar not too long ago. She was even stronger with it though, basically like ? women aren't women and people need to stop acting like they are. So I think a growing segment of the female population is flipping on how they feel on this matter.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you ? and a ? ..

That explains it
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Go to a ? message an just read there thought process...way worst then lip stick alley them hoes just petty man haters racist..the ? message board is like the mental hospital

you should've put that in quotations I thought that was you.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

So you ? and a ? ..

That explains it

? if u read I would be a woman becoming a man.. right now I'm not a boy not quite a man
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? lurk ? messageboards for fun?

@texasboi281
    Get yo cousin
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    This ? lurk ? messageboards for fun?

@texasboi281
    Get yo cousin

I had to do research for this topic it was a support group!!!! Im also a member of Storm front I like to learn!!
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree trannys aren't women. If I were a woman I'd be offended. All the medical issues that women have trannys don't have them

Trannys don't have to worry about pregnancy, what BC does to your body, the threat of lupus (if a black woman), abortion etc.

A ? is nothing more than an approximation of a woman. They are what they think women are and no less.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife hates the ? . She says it's disgusting, weird and an appropriation of womanhood/manhood by people that don't really understand what it's like for the opposite gender.

I agree with my wife.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ........yea idc lol.

I met my first trans person a couple weeks ago (in sf during pride weekend but I didn't go to the parade) and basically she said regardless of what she did to change her sex and gender identity, she's not a woman at the end of the day. She's a trans person. Which I agree with. So I feel like a lot of them know this about themselves....but a lot of ? that's uncomfortable and get weirded out by them don't actually know any ? or trans ppl and just project some ? onto the entire group based on images they've seen....this can also be applied to other racial/ethnic/religoous groups but that's another discussion....
    You are just jumping off the porch young dragon. So I can see why you have this narrow view on the subject. Live a little longer and get around more. Then you will see that most ? 's don't really accept this fact. If they did I wouldn't be making this thread and you wouldn't hear people speaking about it. Also them using all this stuff MADE FOR WOMEN to attempt to change themselves into a woman. Kinda contradicts being trans doesn't it? You have lived in the sun your whole life. But you yet to have the experience of winter. You live in central cali where you only have heard stories and think most of them to be make believe. I live in NORTHERN cali. Where we know these things to be fact and not fiction. We've lived amongst them for centuries. We've been watching them and protecting the realm from them. While you sit up and poke fun at us for doing so. Wallowing in your greeness and ignorance that you think is fact. Well winter is here now, lets see your opinion in a few years....

As a woman(a young one at that), I don't expect you to understand why a MAN would be uncomfortable around men like that. Or just flat out not want to be around it or see it. It has something to do with manhood. Males have unsaid laws, restraints, and pride(lol) that we have set in place. Females simply just don't have these. For example, women touch each others ? , go to the bathroom together, sleep in the same bed and snuggle, go to strip clubs for men, hang with ? and think it's cute/progressive, gender bend, KISS EACH OTHER on the mouth....... and talk about their emotions all out in the open frequently. Men don't do this!!!! The ones who do are cast out, no grey areas, YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!

• PILL_COSBY
    Options
    A while back I read this article from a feminist who was basically going at transgenders a little bit. It was filled with talk about far left ? like safe spaces and such. She did make some good points though. She said that she had been in meetings with other feminists where they were discussing challenges that biological women face, and the trannies in attendance kept trying to derail the meeting because they couldn't relate. Basically, the point of her article is that she supports transgender rights, but she believes they need to chill when they say they are the same as biological women. I think another famous feminist came out and said something similar not too long ago. She was even stronger with it though, basically like ? women aren't women and people need to stop acting like they are. So I think a growing segment of the female population is flipping on how they feel on this matter.
    Exactly, that's just flat out reality!!!! WTF are so called "progressive"(lol) and open minded females who "support" this thinking? Human rights is one thing. But just flat out being ? about some ? is another. You see, women do actually see the ? . But never speak on it until they really get pushed into doing so. Like they have to do some obvious disrespectful stuff like directly attack womanhood. Like bapelips said in here, ? 's are "non-threatening" to them, until ? get real that is.

About the second bold.You know what's funny about that? Like I said before many of times, a lot(not all) of females have a certain level of fakeness until something triggers them. After that, how they really feel comes out lol. They have this false "niceness" and "tolerance" up at all times. The moment you catch them at the right time/moment, that's when all that crumbles. That's when you see and hear the real them. That's basically what's slowly happening now. When they started talking that bathroom/dressing room and treating them like real woman crazy ? . You see what happened there. Remember the uproar about ? 's beating the ? out of women? "HE'S STILL A MAN" all of a sudden. Not "SHE" is still a man, "HE" is still a man lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of a sudden there's no infinite genders, just that quick.

jono wrote: »
    I agree trannys aren't women. If I were a woman I'd be offended. All the medical issues that women have trannys don't have them

Trannys don't have to worry about pregnancy, what BC does to your body, the threat of lupus(if a black woman), abortion etc.

A ? is nothing more than an approximation of a woman. They are what they think women are and no less.

Yo, you would think these "modern day" feminist would have an issue with medicine/procedures for woman, going to men. Also the money being wasted on greedy mad scientist/doctors(that's really what they are lol) supporting this mockery of femininity.

To me, it's just like a white person sitting next to me in black face. Then they start over exaggerating certain things that black men do. Then look me in the face and say, the white man always be trying to cover up they ? . What I look like calling or referring to this "white man" in black face as a "black man"? I would look ? ? . Some people would call accepting this ? ? as being open minded or progressive.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A women should not feel threatened by a ? .

If your man is ? . He ? .
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    ........yea idc lol.

You are just jumping off the porch young dragon. So I can see why you have this narrow view on the subject. Live a little longer and get around more. Then you will see that most ? 's don't really accept this fact. If they did I wouldn't be making this thread and you wouldn't hear people speaking about it. Also them using all this stuff MADE FOR WOMEN to attempt to change themselves into a woman. Kinda contradicts being trans doesn't it? You have lived in the sun your whole life. But you yet to have the experience of winter. You live in central cali where you only have heard stories and think most of them to be make believe. I live in NORTHERN cali. Where we know these things to be fact and not fiction. We've lived amongst them for centuries. We've been watching them and protecting the realm from them. While you sit up and poke fun at us for doing so. Wallowing in your greeness and ignorance that you think is fact. Well winter is here now, lets see your opinion in a few years....

As a woman(a young one at that), I don't expect you to understand why a MAN would be uncomfortable around men like that. Or just flat out not want to be around it or see it. It has something to do with manhood. Males have unsaid laws, restraints, and pride(lol) that we have set in place. Females simply just don't have these. For example, women touch each others ? , go to the bathroom together, sleep in the same bed and snuggle, go to strip clubs for men, hang with ? and think it's cute/progressive, gender bend, KISS EACH OTHER on the mouth....... and talk about their emotions all out in the open frequently. Men don't do this!!!! The ones who do are cast out, no grey areas, YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!

I'm just curious....how many trans people have you talked to about what it means for them to be trans? I'm assuming none since you just said in your 2nd paragraph that your manhood is violated by being around them... That's the point I'm getting at...I didn't know any trans ppl before this to not care or be "offended" at what other ppl do or call themselves. I just don't...trans ppl existing has never stopped me from getting ? or attention from ? that like biological women...I don't have to be old to give a ? about this lol. And ? I'm from northern cali too what is you saying?

The opinion of the person I talked to (which I think you missed or glossed over that I agreed with that they're trans ppl and not women or men) doesn't come about in a vacuum. Your thought process comes about from your environment and the beliefs ppl around you hold.....so yea I'd bet a lot (not most because neither you nor I know enough trans ppl to say what most of them think/believe) of them are of the opinion that trans person =/= biological male or female.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    ........yea idc lol.

I'm just curious....how many trans people have you talked to about what it means for them to be trans? I'm assuming none since you just said in your 2nd paragraph that your manhood is violated by being around them... That's the point I'm getting at...I didn't know any trans ppl before this to not care or be "offended" at what other ppl do or call themselves. I just don't...trans ppl existing has never stopped me from getting ? or attention from ? that like biological women...I don't have to be old to give a ? about this lol. And ? I'm from northern cali too what is you saying?

The opinion of the person I talked to (which I think you missed or glossed over that I agreed with that they're trans ppl and not women or men) doesn't come about in a vacuum. Your thought process comes about from your environment and the beliefs ppl around you hold.....so yea I'd bet a lot (not most because neither you nor I know enough trans ppl to say what most of them think/believe) of them are of the opinion that trans person =/= biological male or female.
    Well excuse me, let me clarify myself, I'm from the far north(bay area). Things are a bit different up here. Winter is much worse up here. So growing up here amongst these creatures for 33 years. I think I have ran into and had conversations with waaaay more than you have. You just now ran into one(a rare one), I've seen and actually conversed with several over the years. I actually know a few of them and seen them transform over the years lol. I've picked a lot of their brains because that's just how I am. I just don't sit up make crazy ass judgments based off of little to no experience or interactions(pause). I've been to atlanta, south Louisiana, Berkley, Frisco, and downtown Oakland plenty of times. I even have some ? walkers that I associate with from time to time. I done been around their weirdo girlfriends who were trying to be men. Also lets not try to get smart/petty with the bold now. I'm a vet, I can spot ? like that from a mile away. If you read my first post I don't know how that scenario popped into your head. I've stated that being insecure is not the case at all. I also stated that us men can tolerate it. I said in the post you quoted that us men rather not be around it and we are not comfortable around it. That doesn't mean we can't be around them or talk to them young dragon(you aint slick, I see you, I know the game). I rather not be around thugs and ignant ? . Doesn't mean I can't actually be around or talk to them from time to time.

My thought process comes from personal experience(pause) and others I've been around. Something you are "just now gaining". My point is that they are mentally ill and the basis of ? 's is trying to imitate or try to become the opposite sex. Or they try to act like they are neither or both. Since you brought that up. You are basically taking a mentally ill persons word. Like they are of sound mind when they're clearly not. This is my point.

Last but not least, the ? is a "biological female"? See this that new millennial mind state. So we got female robots walking around outchea now? The ? is a non biological female? THERE ISN'T ONE lol. There's no alternative, a female is a female, the end. Until we start making female cyborgs and ? .....
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    @pissedoffnobody

Your name really suits you. But could you at least read the original post? Because it sure as hell don't seem like you did at all. Even the most ? poster on this site pointed this out. I'm sitting here looking at all these crazy ass misguided S.J.W rants of yours like
    katt-williams.jpg
    kvpaw.gif

Not really on topic, but since you brought this annoying hippie ? up. You telling me that accepting men who think they are women. Or try to imitate and become a woman is......PROGRESSION? So calling it what it is and acknowledging the fact that it's not true. Is regressive and closed minded? HOW SWAY!!! How is this in anyway progressing society or for the most part, THE MENTALLY ILL? This seems like stagnation to me. It's not regression nor is it progression. But then again, in a way you can say it is regression. Because you are supporting a mental defect/illness and making it out to not be a problem. This can't do nothing but make the illness/defect worse, not better. This is why we have ? parades and a "community(wtf?)" now that is proud to have.............mental issues. It's crazy the amount of money and time they put into trying to normalize their illness/defect. But none of them are trying to actually figure out how to fix it.

So if 6'7 men start walking around saying that they are midgets. That we should address them as short or midgets. Start cutting off their legs or walking on their knees. Later these mentally ill people start getting together and form a "community". Are you gonna support the 6'7 midget movement too? Hell, what's next, alzheimer's community? you gonna support alzheimer's pride?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Well excuse me, let me clarify myself, I'm from the far north(bay area). Things are a bit different up here. Winter is much worse up here. So growing up here amongst these creatures for 33 years. I think I have ran into and had conversations with waaaay more than you have. You just now ran into one(a rare one), I've seen and actually conversed with several over the years. I actually know a few of them and seen them transform over the years lol. I've picked a lot of their brains because that's just how I am. I just don't sit up make crazy ass judgments based off of little to no experience or interactions(pause). I've been to atlanta, south Louisiana, Berkley, Frisco, and downtown Oakland plenty of times. I even have some ? walkers that I associate with from time to time. I done been around their weirdo girlfriends who were trying to be men. Also lets not try to get smart/petty with the bold now. I'm a vet, I can spot ? like that from a mile away. If you read my first post I don't know how that scenario popped into your head. I've stated that being insecure is not the case at all. I also stated that us men can tolerate it. I said in the post you quoted that us men rather not be around it and we are not comfortable around it. That doesn't mean we can't be around them or talk to them young dragon(you aint slick, I see you, I know the game). I rather not be around thugs and ignant ? . Doesn't mean I can't actually be around or talk to them from time to time.

My thought process comes from personal experience(pause) and others I've been around. Something you are "just now gaining". My point is that they are mentally ill and the basis of ? 's is trying to imitate or try to become the opposite sex. Or they try to act like they are neither or both. Since you brought that up. You are basically taking a mentally ill persons word. Like they are of sound mind when they're clearly not. This is my point.

Last but not least, the ? is a "biological female"? See this that new millennial mind state. So we got female robots walking around outchea now? The ? is a non biological female? THERE ISN'T ONE lol. There's no alternative, a female is a female, the end. Until we start making female cyborgs and ? .....

Bruh....all these words....are so unnecessary....we cool but this is why I don't like talking to you cuz you rarely stick to the point and be arguing semantics and ? lol.

1) I'm glad you actually talk to them and base your opinion based off that...lotta ? don't. So big ups for that.

2) you didn't need to try to son me like because you're older than me you the dalai lama of LGBT lol. I been around ? ? all over the world too. No trans (that I know of) til now tho. I didn't care what trans ppl did before this and I still don't after.

3) the point of the op was that should women be offended about a male using hormones to enhance the feminine aspects of their bodies. I simply said idc. Trans ppl using isn't creating a shortage...it's not like I'd never be able to get estrogen if I needed it. If you feel like that's what you need to do to be happy then ok. I don't understand it but it's not for me to understand because I'm not trans.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Why u keep quoting me at at 4am
  • blackgod813
    Options
    I'm in college? No, I graduated a long time ago. The fact you act like getting an education is bad shows how dumb you are.

You are so dumb you try use a fancy word like "pseudo" and can't evben spell that ? right when you obviously trying to flex some linguistic knowledge and failing in the process.

Roots of my tress of knowledge aren't great, that's called evolution and social development. If you want to apply standards of the 1890s to the modern day, you're a ? idiot who must think he's went through a time machine. The rest of us are living in the modern age day to day.

I dislike people like u...quoting Holocaust at first they came for Jews an then...? the Jews..get this playa ? anybody who aint black U a hoe I told u once we done.. Flower child ? u make people vote for Trump we sick of u snow flakes we taking are country back,,, education isnt bad the liberal mindset is..

"I am an idiot who txtspks everything because I have no education". I am sorry intelligence offends you enough to cause a sense of dislike. Simple minds get offended over simple things though. So, not surprising. You don't even consistently misuse "U" in a uniform context. You're illiterate. Get some help.

Seriously, get an education if you can.

It's three am an u Wana talk about transexuals...u are in uproar to defend this...u like numbers...ok..72 percent of white people about 12 percent of black 5,5 million nra members 95 percent white. ..I'm goin back to Storm front to study it's what I do at 3am...u see they will surive men like me will surive in this new time men like u will not ...bye kiss face..I text speak I'm busy man Storm front Vlad face book u with the constant obession with ? 's ..

You're the one upset about them. I'm saying while I have dealt with them I don't let them bother me or affect my life. I'm obsessed with them? No, I've literally said I don't give a ? what they do with who where because I don't deal with them in my personal sphere, only in professional circumstances so their personal choices in their private lives have no bearing on my own life.

If you think Stormfront is more legit than Breitbart, you're just continuing to betray your stupidity. Propaganda is propaganda. You are learning ? and repeating it, but it's still just ? . Reading propaganda is not studying, it's being brainwashed. Reading and learning facts? That's studying.
    I'm in college? No, I graduated a long time ago. The fact you act like getting an education is bad shows how dumb you are.

You are so dumb you try use a fancy word like "pseudo" and can't evben spell that ? right when you obviously trying to flex some linguistic knowledge and failing in the process.

Roots of my tress of knowledge aren't great, that's called evolution and social development. If you want to apply standards of the 1890s to the modern day, you're a ? idiot who must think he's went through a time machine. The rest of us are living in the modern age day to day.

I dislike people like u...quoting Holocaust at first they came for Jews an then...? the Jews..get this playa ? anybody who aint black U a hoe I told u once we done.. Flower child ? u make people vote for Trump we sick of u snow flakes we taking are country back,,, education isnt bad the liberal mindset is..

"I am an idiot who txtspks everything because I have no education". I am sorry intelligence offends you enough to cause a sense of dislike. Simple minds get offended over simple things though. So, not surprising. You don't even consistently misuse "U" in a uniform context. You're illiterate. Get some help.

It's three am an u Wana talk about transexuals...u are in uproar to defend this...u like numbers...ok..72 percent of white people about 12 percent of black 5,5 million nra members 95 percent white. ..I'm goin back to Storm front to study it's what I do at 3am...u see they will surive men like me will surive in this new time men like u will not ...bye kiss face..I text speak I'm busy man Storm front Vlad face book u with the constant obession with ? 's ..

You're the one upset about them. I'm saying while I have dealt with them I don't let them bother me or affect my life. I'm obsessed with them? No, I've literally said I don't give a ? what they do with who where because I don't deal with them in my personal sphere, only in professional circumstances so their personal choices in their private lives have no bearing on my own life.

If you think Stormfront is more legit than Breitbart, you're just continuing to betray your stupidity. Propaganda is propaganda. You are learning ? and repeating it, but it's still just ? . Reading propaganda is not studying, it's being brainwashed. Reading and learning facts? That's studying.

What would it take liberal for u to stop texting me it's free it's cost ...u say live a let live then leave me alone u I hate u...ya mother ya unborn would be a urninal for me until police drag me off...but I can't get close to u...I could just lurk till u give clues to your where about an strike...I would wait years for that.. remember the 14 words???!?
  • blackgod813
    Options

What would it take liberal for u to stop texting me it's free it's cost ...u say live a let live then leave me alone u I hate u...ya mother ya unborn would be a urninal for me until police drag me off...but I can't get close to u...I could just lurk till u give clues to your where about an strike...I would wait years for that.. remember the 14 words???!?

Jesus, so not only are you a ? man ? you're a internet tough guy who'd stalk someone in person because you hate them for having different opinions than you?

You've failed in life and people who were meant to raise you clearly have as well.

U keep texting me...a man can't b a hoe...we agree on nothin ...I would dig my dead mothe
    r up cut her ? off climb in ya window an feed it to ya kids the one u love ...could please leave me alone I don't value u
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jesus, so not only are you a ? man ? you're a internet tough guy who'd stalk someone in person because you hate them for having different opinions than you?

You've failed in life and people who were meant to raise you clearly have as well.

U keep texting me...a man can't b a hoe...we agree on nothin ...I would dig my dead mothe
    r up cut her ? off climb in ya window an feed it to ya kids the one u love
    ...could please leave me alone I don't value u

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-6.gif
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Fine I won't respond to your post you won't mine do we have a deal