It must be National Thot week. The Real Sidechicks of Charlotte on The Breakfast Club.

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First Amber Rose was on Everyday Struggle, now Sidechicks of Charlotte.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lItBaZ3jc_E

Interview starts at 13:41 Don't say I ain't give ya'll a timestamp. Lil Duval is a guest as well.

They pretty much look the part. Like textbook.

Third from the left looks like a darker, non-mixed, ratchet, hoodrat version of Pico.

@Bussy_Getta

Any relation?
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    i come from a time were a ? will slap hoe......? dont try me!

these brawds need to fall back to the shadows and alleys
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlotte got way better looking hoes than this. Multitude of superior ? on North Tryon Thursday thru Sunday

Is that where they are? I spent the first half of the summer and I was highly disappointed with the quality of women there. I worked Uptown and I'd walk around, didn't see too many. I had people telling there's more bad ones than Atlanta or Houston...I was like where?

Know how many fat ? you saw? :o
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Charlotte got way better looking hoes than this. Multitude of superior ? on North Tryon Thursday thru Sunday

Is that where they are? I spent the first half of the summer and I was highly disappointed with the quality of women there. I worked Uptown and I'd walk around, didn't see too many. I had people telling there's more bad ones than Atlanta or Houston...I was like where?

Know how many fat ? you saw? :o

Saw more than enough bigums. I came across​ a few attractive women in the courthouse, but those are off limits for me. After hanging out a few times and then working there I still don't see the hype about Charlotte...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    The dumbest part about all this ? is...these broads is maxing out their stay in the game this early. You putting yourself out there as a side piece meaning any ? you're seen with you automatically get branded his side chick...and you lessen the chance that ? who got the type of cash to spend they're looking for will actually ? with them. ? even side chicks in the past knew enough to shut the ? up so they could keep eating. Now they just want enough fame to host club parties like that's a ticket to making it.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    All this ? ? fault whe n they stopped treating hoes like hoes and started treating them like wife's cuz the look good... now Delilahs are winning smh

? started treating the sidechick like a real relationship. That and in this era where anybody can be exposed hoes know a ? something to lose if they're put on blast. Thats why I always say if you gonna ? around ? with somebody who got just as much to lose as you. Don't be in a relationship and ? single people. ? with somebody who is also in a relationship. Sometimes you got to ensure mutual destruction if it all goes bad

If u a good ? taking care of home and other women want u ... u ca n creep from time to time a nd ur girl ain't goin nowhere... ? today are trick simp ass lame idiots who ruined the game forever ...
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    lmaoooo at that typical white chick and her ? stories.

Ive got a dental assistant degree rlmao
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    When these rappers took strippers off of the pole and put them on the red carpet,it was at this moment the game was never the same.

kanye-west-gets-a-grip-of-amber-rose-2009-mtv-vmas.jpeg

I guess this is why kayne said hes the most influential....
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We are now in the era of the trap ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    All this ? ? fault whe n they stopped treating hoes like hoes and started treating them like wife's cuz the look good... now Delilahs are winning smh

? started treating the sidechick like a real relationship. That and in this era where anybody can be exposed hoes know a ? something to lose if they're put on blast. Thats why I always say if you gonna ? around ? with somebody who got just as much to lose as you. Don't be in a relationship and ? single people. ? with somebody who is also in a relationship. Sometimes you got to ensure mutual destruction if it all goes bad

If u a good ? taking care of home and other women want u ... u ca n creep from time to time a nd ur girl ain't goin nowhere... ? today are trick simp ass lame idiots who ruined the game forever ...

As long as you dont publicly embarass her...which these side chicks know is thr ultimate breaking point...and with social media they use that ? to their advantage ie threatening to leak pics or conversations publicly
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? north tryon?? Lol FOH aint nothin but ratchets out there. U might've well said Sugar Creek
  • Beta
    Options

? north tryon?? Lol FOH aint nothin but ratchets out there. U might've well said Sugar Creek

Dusty hoes everywhere! Hahaha

If a ? from Charlotte he didn't know what better looking hoes look like

Gotta drive 30 mins to find a girl who is from here who less than 250 and cute
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But the black family....

I guess today isn't the day we care about that. Its about dem hoes today.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came from an era where the game was about being discreet. This is wild.

IN 1999 IT WAS ABOUT THE US BEING A HIPHOP NATION.

2017 - THE US, LEADER OF THE WESTERN WORLD, HAS USHERED THE SIMP NATION

LOUD AND TALENTLESS HOES
    FAKE ?
    INSTAGRAM MODELS
    SINGLE REALITY SHOWS WOMEN
    OVER FAT WOMEN GETTING COMPLIMENTS ON DATING SITES

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

IN 1999 IT WAS ABOUT THE US BEING A HIPHOP NATION.

2017 - THE US, LEADER OF THE WESTERN WORLD, HAS USHERED THE SIMP NATION

LOUD AND TALENTLESS HOES
    FAKE ?
    INSTAGRAM MODELS
    SINGLE REALITY SHOWS WOMEN
    OVER FAT WOMEN GETTING COMPLIMENTS ON DATING SITES

"AMAZING AMERICA" - @LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • Beta
    Options
    Welcome to Charlotte

Home of fat ? and trannies and 7s
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we dont do that ? in South Carolina

ddsrk5i2st1a.png
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every hoe in south carloina high yellow
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We are now in the era of the trap ? .

Slept on post..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait.....THIS IS REAL!?!!?

Where are they fathers?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The past is in the past