Dogowner14 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    That's how all u ? wit tats on ya face gone look in 15 years

Nah Skoe got that Hell Rell face syndrome. The tats just add to his ugliness nh
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    ? speaks out nh

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe Bobby didn't pay because he saw that she was a ?

Btw why is Bobby paying in the first place? Seems weird
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    "Slow down I just wanna get to know you
    But don't turn around
    'Cause that pretty round thing looks good to me
    Slow down never seen anything so lovely
    Now turn around
    And bless me with your beauty, cutie"

Bobby done ? up if it's true
  • Dogowner14
    Options
    You don't pay for sex.. THen you are just stupid.. Lol.. Just get some money up in their face and they will leave to your hotel. I am going to SPAIN today!! Magaluff.. Great PARTY place.. I ve got money with me and I m not gonna spend $1 on sex..
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THIS CAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN SUSPECT :-1:
  • Dogowner14
    Options
    Ladies won't walk up to you.. You need talk with them.. Be a man.. Be yourself.. Tell them in their face if u on the beach let's play beachball.. They gonna say yes and u Play wit em and have fun and u Change number... Tell em what u gonna do 2night? U meet them up at the night PARTYin Shottin Some Bacardi and that ? .. They get a little bit ? and u aswell! U Tell them lets go to OUR PLACE:.. And if not U go to their PLACE.. Then when u have them in ur HOTEL it's mission COMPLETE:.. If they don't want to have sex they won't follow. .. And if they follow but dont give ? U either beg them or tell them oh lets play ball tomorow again and u DO SAME ? again and Hope for Sex.
  • Beta
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Funny enough, apparently alot of guys like to get head from trannies after they find out

So I've heard..

I dont think they think it's ? to them or they like "I need something, ? it" or they really just on the low
  • Dogowner14
    Options
    ? say Tupac aint one of the GOAT but I'll share Some Deep ?

There's ten rules to the game, but I'll share with you two
    Know ? gon' hate you for whatever you do
    Now, rule one: get your cash on, M.O.B.
    That's Money Over ? , 'cause they breed envy
    Now rule two is a hard one: watch for phonies
    Keep your enemies close, ? , watch your homies
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dogowner14 wrote: »
    You don't pay for sex.. THen you are just stupid.. Lol.. Just get some money up in their face and they will leave to your hotel. I am going to SPAIN today!! Magaluff.. Great PARTY place.. I ve got money with me and I m not gonna spend $1 on sex..

I've heard Magaluf a madness but watch out for them u18s
  • Dogowner14
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Dogowner14 wrote: »

I've heard Magaluf a madness but watch out for them u18s

Hahah Bro Ye i was there for 7 years ago something like that.. I remember a chick wanted to suck my ? for $10.. I wanted to do it so bad but I had my uncle wit me and he is somehow a father figure to me so I couldn't . Anyhow $10 was still too much cuz my budget was very low during that time. I saw that chick the day after at the beach and she a begger u know so she still begged to suck my ? for $10.. We discussed for 1hour I wanted to make the prize lower so it end UP being $5.. We went to some scary place and I was too scared to go in their cuz i know i would had get robbed ... u had to walk thru beggers n ? I went back to the street .. She was so mad so she was hittin me with her bag n ? .. ? up place..

This is a true story.. I swear i ran away and this ? still ran after me. somehow i got rid of her and i went to get some piggelin icecream and that ? came fromnowhere with her begger army.. ? i swear they all fcked up like they live in the streets and got no home
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taco face joins the fuckery

ROFLMAO!
  • Beta
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Funny enough, apparently alot of guys like to get head from trannies after they find out

So I've heard..

I dont think they think it's ? to them or they line "I need something, ? it" or they really just on the low
    r92omedhwb52.png

Bruh u be teetering on the edge

I ask the questions or argue viewpoints from a angle people dont usually take sometimes lol

You do too
  • Dogowner14
    Options
    Magaluf was A ? Great place if you like Cheap ? :+1: But I don't know if its same as before. Now I am going there because I want SUMMER And SUN layin on the beach n ? . ¨

But it was a great ? time there. I had good memories from there. I stole an mobile from my roommate and I threw it out from the balcony .. I dont know why tho.. That guy was my uncle friend. I wanted him to be sad cuz that ? had alot of money and he spend it on Girls.

Also I stole a camera and some money.

Hmm what more? Nothing special.
  • Dogowner14
    Options
    And Sorry for Talk Too Much I haven't take my Medicine today i usually do it and I am sittin in Mc Donalds Right now