The possible US-North Korea War thread

Options

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? em why we even talk about this if we bomb first we win if we bomb second we win
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We should have dealt with NK before they got warheads that could reach us. Not sure what they can really do. Most of their tests are complete failures. Its really about South Korea who are ? regardless.

Doesn't matter. Most of their most recent tests have been successful. That means that they are mastering the technology.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We should have dealt with NK before they got warheads that could reach us. Not sure what they can really do. Most of their tests are complete failures. Its really about South Korea who are ? regardless.

Doesn't matter. Most of their most recent tests have been successful. That means that they are mastering the technology.

Nah, the recent ones have been mostly failures too. Even the "successful" ones haven't been impressive. The whole issue is South Korea, because Kim can use conventional force on them easily.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The u.s. has over a 1400 nukes.
    Nk? Maybe 30
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    north-korea-missiles.jpg

Kim ain't firing any missiles at Canada.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Their pump faking. Everything they do is for image, propaganda at it's finest. KJU won't do anything that would put him in a position like Saddam was in because he knows time and time again we've overthrown regimes all over the world. He can keep power by saying he's gonna flex but never really has to do it since his country isn't seeing what's really going on, just what he wants them too. Why would they risk potentially having Japan, China or SK on their ass?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could careless.

Trumps America is asscheeks.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The u.s. has over a 1400 nukes.
    Nk? Maybe 30

It's more around 6,000 nukes
    bi-graphicsnuke%20count2x.png
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, the recent ones have been mostly failures too. Even the "successful" ones haven't been impressive. The whole issue is South Korea, because Kim can use conventional force on them easily.

I dk why they haven't banned your ass yet, but you're wrong. It's easy to look up.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    North Korea saw what you guys did to Saddam Hussein when you accused him of having WMDs, and also Gaddafi when he disarmed... and you wonder why North Korea are building nukes, especially when you have a ? like Trump in office.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/q-hlUWCxS60

It's over y'all goodbye westcoast

? better strap up their Pipboys and get ready

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bunch of ? there will be no war.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This ? should have its own thread. For if it happens, it will be the most significant event in all our lives.

Two most important things that you need to know:

1. On July 28th NK successfully test launched an intercontinental ballistic missile that reportedly reached a maximum altitude of 3,700 km (2,300 miles) and went a distance of around 1,000 km (600 miles). Experts estimate that if the missile was flown on a standard trajectory it would have a range of around 9,000 to 10,400 km.

2. On Aug. 8th the Washington Post reported that US intelligence services concluded late last month that NK can now miniaturize nuclear warheads on its missiles. It has been known that NK has had nuclear weapons for about 10 years.

So if there is a war with North Korea, it most likely will be a nuclear war, and NK now seems to have the ability to reach most of the US (and Canada).

In other words, this ? is no joke.

The is a map of how far NK missiles will need to travel to hit places in the US and Canada:

north-korea-missiles.jpg?quality=70&strip=all

If there is a war what will you do?

Speak for your muthafuckin self with that ? !

I will do the same ? I always do
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The payload count does not matter! They are nukes. The nuclear fallout from the launch of just one nuke is damming to all of us on earth. Doesnt matter where u live, or where u go. You cant escape radiation, acid rain. Plant life will be destroyed, starting a chain reaction on the eco systems. No fresh water. There is no clean up crew for nuclear fallout. The oceans and air essentially become toxic. And no life, in any capacity ever regrows in the area where the launches strike...so just thinking that "shooting down" nuclear war heads will help are terribly wishful thinking.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man im 28, they just gotta wait a few more years till im like 32 so if ? hits the fan the draft wont look for me. The original cut off age was 28, but regardless of what the age is, if a legit war starts the draft gets reinstated, the eligible age will keep going up the longer the war goes.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Man im 28, they just gotta wait a few more years till im like 32 so if ? hits the fan the draft wont look for me. The original cut off age was 28, but regardless of what the age is, if a legit war starts the draft gets reinstated, the eligible age will keep going up the longer the war goes.

If they reinstated the draft and you got drafted would go into military service or would you refuse and go to jail?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao I'll kick a malnourished north Koreans ass. Foh.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If NK does try some ? , I hope they do it the following way:

Put out a statement saying that NK's beef is more so with that ? Drumpf than with America. Give the country 48 hours to either resign/ or be forced out, or they'll launch at Guam.

If that happens, I wonder how Congress would act, cause we all know that muhfucker ain't getting forced out by anyone and would gladly sacrifice Guam.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not usually a tin foil hat wearing mf but this has to be a distraction from the fbi raiding manafort's house. Trump kicked this up on his own accord, didn't even talk to his advisers before running with it.

2 reasons: because he's a ? idiot and because he probably thinks the attention will be taken off of him during Mueller's investigation