Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    Bruhh

pcunswzz2ibz.png

Ha ha...@ hair looks like ? ..lol

Someone in here called him keyshia cole...ha ha

Flowers don't need to be yelled at at this point, he looks morally defeated. He needs to be moved and given less responsibility. Maybe a move to left guard between Pugh and Richburg. RT is not gonna help now that I think about it...defenses will just shift their best pass rusher over there n he will still be on an island and LEARNING a new position.brett Jones at RG and Hart/Fluker at RT. this team could easily self implode if the HC does not shake somethings up.....QUICK. if giants start the next game w the same oline is a problem on many levels.

Just cut no reason to be here

I would like to see him at guard first. It wasn't that long ago that justin Pugh was a struggling RT. Now he is a top 5 guard in the league on his rookie contract. Who knows..he could just be a 23 year old kid playing out of position. Some success could rebuild his confidence and it sure as hell is not going to happen at either Tackle position

The coaches are really hurting this kids chances of ever being a decent linemen by not moving him

Pretty sure they wouldnt make somebody like Jay pay. Outkast turned it down years ago but only cause 3000 didnt wanna do it.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    qi1c0brx2z86.png

I ain't forgot, young bol

@Shizlansky
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    qi1c0brx2z86.png

I ain't forgot, young bol

@Shizlansky

? right bruh

@NCswag
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Timmons might've said ? the dolphins and not come back lol
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Bruhh

pcunswzz2ibz.png

Flowers don't need to be yelled at at this point, he looks morally defeated. He needs to be moved and given less responsibility. Maybe a move to left guard between Pugh and Richburg. RT is not gonna help now that I think about it...defenses will just shift their best pass rusher over there n he will still be on an island and LEARNING a new position.brett Jones at RG and Hart/Fluker at RT. this team could easily self implode if the HC does not shake somethings up.....QUICK. if giants start the next game w the same oline is a problem on many levels.

I would like to see him at guard first. It wasn't that long ago that justin Pugh was a struggling RT. Now he is a top 5 guard in the league on his rookie contract. Who knows..he could just be a 23 year old kid playing out of position. Some success could rebuild his confidence and it sure as hell is not going to happen at either Tackle position

The coaches are really hurting this kids chances of ever being a decent linemen by not moving him

Pretty sure they wouldnt make somebody like Jay pay. Outkast turned it down years ago but only cause 3000 didnt wanna do it.

If anyone pays, he will too. Lots of legends do the halftime show.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it about paying? I was under the assumption he's not doing it because he been riding for Kap
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Bruhh

pcunswzz2ibz.png

Why would he pay to do it? More recognition? :joy:
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On some real ? , I wanna see Beast Mode win the Bowl for Oakland. If we don't make it (and we more than likely won't), watching Lynch and the Raiders win the Bowl would be lowkey awesome and funny all at the same time.

Raiders goin ? this up somewheres in January, tho. I can't pinpoint when, but it's bound to happen somehow.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Jay-Z turned down an offer performing at the 2018 superbowl.....you muthafucka

If they making the artist pay to perform as was reported at one point in time...i can understand why jay turned that ? down. Especially w the tone of this album. Jay don't NEED the Superbowl to spike his sales or for his career right now.

I think it's the Kaepernick thing. Kind of would be hypocritical of him to ride with Kaep then perform at the Superbowl.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruhh

pcunswzz2ibz.png

Why would he pay to do it? More recognition? :joy:

Naw, I don't think he'd pay to do it. I was saying I don't think he'll get a pass if other people don't. Much bigger stars have done the halftime show.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly winning the East

They could...good enough offense and good D

That's what she said!

Ooook...
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    On some real ? , I wanna see Beast Mode win the Bowl for Oakland. If we don't make it (and we more than likely won't), watching Lynch and the Raiders win the Bowl would be lowkey awesome and funny all at the same time.

Raiders goin ? this up somewheres in January, tho. I can't pinpoint when, but it's bound to happen somehow.

They need home field advantage through playoffs...if they gotta go to arrowhead, Foxboro or Denver is not happening. Never trust warm weather teams on the road in cold cities during playoffs
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    https://www.si.com/tech-media/2017/09/20/nfl-ratings-decline-reasons-quality-quarterbacks-hurricanes
    NFL ratings are down but many factors are to blame

How does that correlate with NFL ratings, which is more the focus of this column? Well, that depends on how you want to interpret the numbers. The invaluable Sports Media Watch reported that nine of the 13 NFL windows through Week 2 have posted a decrease this season year over year. On a positive note for the league: The Giants-Lions on Monday night game did trend up. It drew 12.3 million viewers, up 1% in viewership from Eagles-Bears last year (12.1 million). But as Sports Media Watch noted, the game was down from the 12.5 million who watched Jets-Colts on MNF in Week Two of the 2015 season.

CBS has suffered early. Per Anthony Crupi of Ad Age, through the first two weeks of the season, CBS's Sunday NFL windows had averaged 13.9 million viewers, down 10% versus 15.2 million last year. Sports Media Watch said CBS’s 8.4 rating for its Week 2 single header lineup was the lowest for a Week 2 single-header since at least 1998.

NBC had a particularly ugly night with the Packers-Falcons. The game drew 20.2 million, well down from last year’s Week 2 game (Packers-Vikings, 22.8 million) and the Seahawks-Packers in 2015 (26.4 million). It was the least-watched Week 2 Sunday Night Football game since 2008. Crupi reported NBC’s three primetime games so far had averaged 22.1 million viewers, down 7% from 2016.

Fox was aided by a massive number for the Cowboys-Broncos game—26 million viewers—thanks to a lightning delay that took the game’s conclusion past 8:00 pm. ET. But that number was down from 2015 when the Cowboys-Eagles in the national window drew much higher. Crupi reported that Fox’s two national windows in 2017 have averaged 24.4 million viewers, down 3% versus 25.1 million for its first two national windows of 2016.

The most positive NFL ratings story so far comes from, of all places, the NFL Network. The network’s opening broadcast (Texans-Bengals) was up 2% in viewership. This vital chart from Sports Media Watch spells it all out.

The league can rightfully point to potential factors for decreases, including Hurricane Irma impacting vital markets. There’s also this stat I saw in Barnwell’s column: Through the first 30 games of the 2017 season, the average contest had been decided by 12.9 points. The quality of games—and quarterback play—has been far higher in previous years.

Is it early too make larger judgments? It is, especially given some of the external factors (e.g. Irma). But the NFL is likely a little concerned. I think you can make some legitimate ratings assessments by Week Four. “It's early yet,” Crupi said. “No need to snort a Xanax.”

NFL and sports TV executives are hoping he’s right.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of y'all scrubs man enuff to lose $10, then bring ya assess on to the Draft Kings thread we need more players..........Deelishis sold separately
    tumblr_n95ez7esLr1r55j58o1_250.gif

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The new falcons stadium is nice man. Just came from a soccer game. Food and drinks are real cheap
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    The new falcons stadium is nice man. Just came from a soccer game. Food and drinks are real cheap

Arthur Blank set prices permanently low for ALL events too. Heard drinks was like $2 and ?
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dang they were fighting over an UBER driver...lol im taking an uber to the aints game this sunday!
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options