Black Pastor Who Supports Donald Trump Can't Answer What Donald Has Done For Black People

Options
trendsetta1030
trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe they should've asked my dad. I'm sure he'd think of something.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Maybe they should've asked my dad. I'm sure he'd think of something.

Lol
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint this the ? who lied on his resume? They still letting him give interviews?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steppin and Fetchin ass ? , Rev Fuckboi, Bishop DickntheBootie
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just met a white person today at my job who caping like this for trump.

I told him I was ready to jump on him and he back pedaled like it was an Olympic event
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Right.. He been exposed already as a clown
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What has Trump done in general aside from make playground threats to North Korea and look like bleached baseball glove all year?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His exposure was funny yet cringe worthy
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The word ? gets tossed around a lot to the point people don't know what a ? is. This ? right here is a ? , and I'll tell u why. The other pastor says I am a black man, then I am a man of ? . Meaning, I have a responsibility to my community that's stronger than the responsibility to the clergy of which I am from.

This other guy say I am a man of ? before i am a black man. Meaning the word of the clergy is my responsibility first, regardless of if it demeans and damages people of my own race. That's a ? , even more so than the words is the lie. He is perfectly aware of his boot licking taking him about as far as a non celeb black can get away from systemic racism in America.

And he's basically admiting that he'd be damn if the brotherhood of his race is gonna ? that up for him. And if all he has to do is act like he cares about ? marriage and abortion, and it's ? Otha ? ..he's all for it.

Slimy as this guy comes off, I wouldn't be surprised if he's ? or ? underage girls and making them get abortions. This guy has no moral or moral compass. This guy is the definition of ? .

Say what u want about Barkley, Stephen A Smith and other cats yall call ? . I don't doubt if they say a brotha get ran down on out of the blue by a bunch of racist, that they wouldn't keep pushing.

This guy..is the type of guy who would convince himself that the brotha musta did something to deserve it, and qualify his pussyness with "the lord told him to say out of it"
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought the numpty looked familiar.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

? looks unsurprisingly like Jason Whitlock
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? religon nugga
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The word ? gets tossed around a lot to the point people don't know what a ? is. This ? right here is a ? , and I'll tell u why. The other pastor says I am a black man, then I am a man of ? . Meaning, I have a responsibility to my community that's stronger than the responsibility to the clergy of which I am from.

This other guy say I am a man of ? before i am a black man. Meaning the word of the clergy is my responsibility first, regardless of if it demeans and damages people of my own race. That's a ? , even more so than the words is the lie. He is perfectly aware of his boot licking taking him about as far as a non celeb black can get away from systemic racism in America.

And he's basically admiting that he'd be damn if the brotherhood of his race is gonna ? that up for him. And if all he has to do is act like he cares about ? marriage and abortion, and it's ? Otha ? ..he's all for it.

Slimy as this guy comes off, I wouldn't be surprised if he's ? or ? underage girls and making them get abortions. This guy has no moral or moral compass. This guy is the definition of ? .

Say what u want about Barkley, Stephen A Smith and other cats yall call ? . I don't doubt if they say a brotha get ran down on out of the blue by a bunch of racist, that they wouldn't keep pushing.

This guy..is the type of guy who would convince himself that the brotha musta did something to deserve it, and qualify his pussyness with "the lord told him to say out of it"

He is an Uncle Tom. A ? is an ignorant black person not knowing what they are doing is supporting white supremacy, while a Uncle Tom knowingly knows but continues due to status, money, and etc.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well..? sound more aggressive...? ain't my uncle