Domestic Violence....Lets discuss it

Options
Elzo69Renaissance
Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
im talking to my friend long story short he like his sister s boyfriend choked her in the club on Saturday; the next morning they go over and jump him, now the sister mad at him and his squad for whooping the boyfriend s ass

i was over here baffled....

anyway share yall experiences with domestic violence its time for us to heal

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    been there done that on both sides.

I stay. outta the ? until they ready an it's not infront of me.

I'll get my fam a hotel room.

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been physical with a couple chicks. Ain't proud about it. Got locked up twice, charges were dismissed.

Some chicks equate provoking a man to hit them with real love. Some don't go for it.

I know guys that let their ? beat the ? out of them and won't think twice about it. I don't play that ? . You strike me I strike back.

I never beat a ? up but I will check her real quick to make her remember she's trying to fight a man.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It ain't worth it.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody @ Westie for me.

She loves threads like this.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Been physical with a couple chicks. Ain't proud about it. Got locked up twice, charges were dismissed.

Some chicks equate provoking a man to hit them with real love. Some don't go for it.

I know guys that let their ? beat the ? out of them and won't think twice about it. I don't play that ? . You strike me I strike back.

I never beat a ? up but I will check her real quick to make her remember she's trying to fight a man.

i ve been trying to wrap my head around this for a minute now....like i know hoes who been getting they ? whipped for yrs
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah I get the real love angle

I got thoughts and stories but ima fall back
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

@Beta ? plz share them ? u be all up in those ? threads lol
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I ain't never hit a woman nor has any woman put hands on me.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    i didnt lose control, but I did put a choke grip on her :(

I didn't want to...but she pushed the button behind the glass case.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

@Beta ? plz share them ? u be all up in those ? threads lol

Lol Well idk apparently lately when I share my thoughts ppl dont usually GET what I fully mean and then conclusions are made and it turns into a PR nightmare lol but I'll think about it and maybe come back
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just don't run up ......Never Run up
    llval2eykeo7.gif
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Easy way to fix it...........

1. Women should keep their hands to themselves if they don't want the same in return.

2. Women that are dikes and pretend to be men should expect to be treated like a man if they disrespect a real man in any type of way.

If women truly want to be treated fairly, then they should want an even playing field.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have never hit a woman. Closest was hemming one up against my garage door after she got mad and mushed me/tried to fight me cuz I told her to go home after ending the relationship. She called the cops on me and i coulda lost horribly... thank ? for defense scratches on the outside of my arms...cuz the police saw them and told me i was good and coulda pressed charges myself if I wanted.. if she ain't scratch me I woulda got arrested just shows her word vs ur word don't matter... A lot of women like drama and will test u to see if u ? or what they can get away with. Nip it in the bud the first time and u good. It don't work with hood women tho that's a different type of ignorance.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep your hands to yourself. If you gotta abuse a ? do it psychologically.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe its just been luck, but I never been intimate with a ? who pushed my buttons like that.

I have seen that ? though.

I love her and will die for her but my moms is one of them women. When she argues with my pops, she goes right to what she knows will hurt.

My pops never laid hands on my moms and the older I get the more baffled I am and respect his patience.

Don't get it wrong, my moms is great and the family rock for real and Ill be lucky to end up with someone half the woman she is, but she does have that one flaw.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell em to roll with the punches
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't cosign unwarranted violence against either sex. But if a ? hit me, just like if a ? hit, I'm hitting her back, period. I don't give a ? . You lose that "I'm a woman" privilege the second balled fists connect anywhere on my person.

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only 1 ig'nant ? had the ? idea to get violent with me. Needless to say, I wasn't having that ? .

Would avoid ? who think like that, like the ? plague right now.

As far as dudes beating up females ( who dont initiate it ), I dont know any dudes who do that.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The worst thing you can do to a ? is leave her, cut her off. As for the physical, the most I got for any chick is a solid shoulder shake, that good whiplash get ? together, especially if you be on that reserved ? . Sometimes you gotta remind chicks to not get too comfortable, but like the other homie said, I'm too old for that. If she don't understand why we shouldnt let things get that far, i chose wrong.

I will never strike a female tho.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fortunately never had put my hands on any chic I've dealt with.
    Crude_ wrote: »
    If you got to beat her you don't need her.
    Slim!

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

i ve been trying to wrap my head around this for a minute now....like i know hoes who been getting they ? whipped for yrs

A lot of how we perceive as normal in relationships is based on what we see growing up so most likely people who think that grew in or around people who showed them that to express love you have to be antagonistic and make the person angry because anger shows you care to them