Options
Undefeatable
Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I think the point about CPD's clearance rate that they discuss at the end is important. If people are more likely to get away with murder than be caught and charged, then they lack an importance disincentive from committing these crimes.

That's why I am inclined to think that if 'snitching' were more widespread that would help things. Of course, I am not saying that that would solve the whole issue, just that it would help.

But I may be wrong. Thoughts?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the point about CPD's clearance rate that they discuss at the end is important. If people are more likely to get away with murder than be caught and charged, then they lack an importance disincentive from committing these crimes.

That's why I am inclined to think that if 'snitching' were more widespread that would help things. Of course, I am not saying that that would solve the whole issue, just that it would help.

mwkbqxw97lwk.gif
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How *clap* many *clap* specials they gonna *clap* do on this *clap* ? *clap* ????
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But I may be wrong. Thoughts?

And they were being generous with the rate they gave. It's about 31%.

Thirty.

One.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol CPD aint here solving crimes