6. O.G.
7. FaxMachine f. M.O.P.
8. The Purge
9. ? f. Buckshot
10. Declaration f. Raekwon, Ras Kass and the Last American B-Boy
11. Rockness A.P.
12. F.A.M. f. Young Noble
13. Shine Down f. Kofi Black
14. Da Steets Want Blood (Ron Browz Remix)

Comments

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shame it took P dying to get a solo outta Rock I been waiting in him to drop something for awhile
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should put out one last Heltha Skeltha album with some Ruck verses and Ruck two brothers on it. Kinda how Tribe did for their last album.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Havent checked out a lot of Rock's solo stuff. Will peep this for sure though. RIP P
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cant wait. That song in OP is dope as ? .
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rock is crazy underated. P is my dude but Rock has always been a monster.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN!! Rock murdered. That's Sick!!
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why didn't Rock ever put the work P put in? He had a crazy buzz at one point I think Dre was trying to sign him to aftermath
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Why didn't Rock ever put the work P put in? He had a crazy buzz at one point I think Dre was trying to sign him to aftermath

He was to busy getting homicide cases.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Unless he's in jail that's not an excuse
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ROCKNESS HAS ONE OF THE ILLEST VOICES EVER :+1:
  • power_wisdom
    Options

You better go ahead for Rock body you.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

12120294_569672646546668_587096657_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTEwNjk1OTYxNDgxMjk1NTQyNQ%3D%3D.2
  • power_wisdom
    Options

12120294_569672646546668_587096657_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTEwNjk1OTYxNDgxMjk1NTQyNQ%3D%3D.2

Nobody outside of Buckshot and Smiff & Wesson as a group put in the work Sean put in. He was the marquee artist of Duckdown. Atleast from the camp. The others were getting locked up (Strange) or probably hustling to pay their bills. Price was a breast and a work horse. Just saying. He also had a wicked video blogger game too. He was a true entertainer.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope joint i'll check the lp
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Nobody outside of Buckshot and Smiff & Wesson as a group put in the work Sean put in. He was the marquee artist of Duckdown. Atleast from the camp. The others were getting locked up (Strange) or probably hustling to pay their bills. Price was a breast and a work horse. Just saying. He also had a wicked video blogger game too. He was a true entertainer.

Understood but Rock got a fan base, probably had the biggest buzz out of any member of the bcc yet his career is non existent, this is his first solo album and it's 2017 that's crazy to me, even if he put in a quarter of the work P put in at least we can say he capitalized on his talent, imagine a Rock album in 01/02? Someone has to have asked him in and interview
  • power_wisdom
    Options

Understood but Rock got a fan base, probably had the biggest buzz out of any member of the bcc yet his career is non existent, this is his first solo album and it's 2017 that's crazy to me, even if he put in a quarter of the work P put in at least we can say he capitalized on his talent, imagine a Rock album in 01/02? Someone has to have asked him in and interview

It might have been some industry politics or some personal ? . a lot of ? miss out or down't capitalize in their prime.
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    Bru musta been into some other ? bc this ? is 20 years late. But better late than never. Rock is a beast. That verse on Sean Ps song Hot is one of my fav verses ever.