For all the Country/Crazy folks, Do any of the IC Dip?

Options
silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Living majority in New Orleans, the move to GA has showed me that country and some city folks like dipping with tobacco. I would probably steal off on a person if they spit that ? around me. Never understand that digusting ass ? . For any folks who dip/chew tobacco, what's the reason? How y'all get ? ? Do y'all care about y'all health or gum diseases? Do y'all love yall selves?

To any people who dated Dip folks, why ?

Comments

• silverfoxx
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    That ? is fuckig disgusting. Hate the smell of it, and I hate the sound of people spitting into a cup. So ? gross.

Is it a fact that any women that kisses a person who does it is a ? ? ?
  • silverfoxx
    Options
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My homeboy used to smoke dips. That ? have a ? tweaking
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    That ? is fuckig disgusting. Hate the smell of it, and I hate the sound of people spitting into a cup. So ? gross.

Is it a fact that any women that kisses a person who does it is a ? ? ?

No.

Because all women are ? ? .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    One bad habit I've never tried. Still have a couple white friends in their 30s that do it :s I don't recall ever seeing a black person do this.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I work in a warehouse and I see a loooooot of ppl do that ? . Some say they switched to chew cuz it's like them smoking on the job. ? 's ? gross. Those lil brown spit puddles are everywhere smh

Nasty
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    One bad habit I've never tried. Still have a couple white friends in their 30s that do it :s I don't recall ever seeing a black person do this.

Shiiiettt, come down to the Deep South. There's ? that do it. I used to take this ? home from work, and he'd keep his spit cup (an old soda bottle) with him. Had to tell him he can't do that ? in my car. He was a funny dude lol. Every Friday after work, we'd stop at dodges gas station and he'd get him 2 beers. Would take a deep sigh, start off by saying how life's hard, open them beers and chug em both. He'd complain about his wife the whole way home lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I work in a warehouse and I see a loooooot of ppl do that ? . Some say they switched to chew cuz it's like them smoking on the job. ? 's ? gross. Those lil brown spit puddles are everywhere smh

@atribecalledgabi Seeing dip spit make my flesh crawl. Before my former coworker retired in January; he used to spit all in the workplace's trash cans like he was marking his territory or something lol. I'm used to seeing it tho. Consumers usually dip or smoke excessive amounts of cigarettes, I can't stand to be around both
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup ..I dipped in highschool.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

You've done ? b?

I'm not sure how u got that out of my post but no.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

@atribecalledgabi Seeing dip spit make my flesh crawl. Before my former coworker retired in January; he used to spit all in the workplace's trash cans like he was marking his territory or something lol. I'm used to seeing it tho. Consumers usually dip or smoke excessive amounts of cigarettes, I can't stand to be around both

Bruh that ? is gross. You be mid convo with somebody and all of a sudden they honk a big ass loogie on the ground. I wear gloves all the time in there now cuz you never know where somebody just didnt give a ? and spit in some random ass place
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never in life seen anyone who does this, my auntie lives out in Maryland and brought some back over ? I asked her to bring baccy (rolling) back.

Told her to keep that ? .
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried it once when I younger. Took a piece from the can, put it in my mouth, spit that disgusting ? back out, threw out the can, and never touched it again.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's quite a few white dudes at school who do that dip or chew. 1L year the dude who had the study carrel behind me, had two soda bottles filled with tobacco juice on his desk at all times. He said he likes the taste and the sensation. He started doing because he played baseball and all his teammates did it. Nasty habit...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is disgusting.

And nothings worst than a mf who dip and still smoke. Like you trying make sure all your ? ? up.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried a green apple pouch dip i bummed off a coworker years ago

Tasted good and gave my gums and mouth a numb buzz almost like coke

But ? all that spitting and brown teeth ?