A Milwaukee student got arrested after he savagely slumped his teacher in a classroom confrontation…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaLhP874DAg

http://fox6now.com/2017/08/22/16-year-old-mps-student-arrested-after-punching-teacher-several-times-in-the-head/
16-year-old MPS student arrested after punching teacher several times in the head

MILWAUKEE -- A teacher at South Division High School punched by a student. The whole thing was captured on camera.

The video shows a student punching a teacher several times in the head. That student, not just in trouble with the school...but also with police.

A confrontation between a student and a teacher--escalates to violence.

A cell video records from the back of the classroom-- as a 16-year-old is seen shoving his teacher. Eventually, punching him repeatedly in the head.

The man falls to the ground as the teen keeps hitting him.

The circumstances around the fight aren't known.

Police say the student was arrested at the school and faces possible charges of battery.

A Milwaukee Public School spokesman says the district is cooperating with the investigation.

"MPS is cooperating with the Milwaukee Police Department to investigate a situation that occurred today at 1515 W Lapham Blvd. Due to this being an ongoing investigation, we cannot comment further."

A school that's known as the fighting cardinals--now dealing with a fight of a different kind.

Police tell FOX6 the teacher's injuries were not life threatening. Charges will be presented to the District Attorney's Office in the coming days.

Officials say the case will be presented to the Milwaukee County District Office in the coming days for possible charges of Battery to a School District Official.

3f6ytj59rvz2.gif

Comments

• 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    That first hit was VICIOUS. ? up for the teacher; he's lost that class for the rest of the year now. Every time he says something they don't wanna hear, they're gonna bring this up.

It's not even Labor Day, and teachers catching the fade. Glad I don't go back for two more weeks.

nugga aint getting no stripes for knocking old mafuckas out........? is weak, with his mumblin ass da ? was dat nugga sayin
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Locked up, they won't let me out
    And I had a long day in court, ? stress me out
    Won't give the bail, they can't get me out
    Now I'm heading to the County, gotta do a bid there
    I used to living luxurious, I don't wanna live here
    The walls is gray, the clothes is orange
    The phones is broke, the food is garbage
    Lotta ? is living with these circumstances...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish the class would have whooped the recorder's ass. (Snitching) I come from an era if dirt is being done, you don't record or let someone record.

If ol boy posts bail, he needs to beat the recorder's ass too.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn! Worst beatdown in Private school history
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    When keeping it real goes wrong.

1. Probably gets a charge (depending on age) or sent to juvenile.
    2. Gets expelled out of school and graduate a year later.
    3. Have a record that follows him

typically juvie records don't follow you into adulthood. That being 19 at the prom ? or walking across stage ain't no joke tho. Couldn't be that cat up in the spot older than everybody else.

I knew a coupla folks that got held back like that. One of 'em woulda graduated the following year but dude was like "fuuuuuck that", went to summer school and graduated quietly in December, then came up to Eastern in January like "whaddup" like ? ain't even happen.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    teacherslivesmatter.exe has stopped working
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Throw that ? in adult prison
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got expelled (10th grade) and got my GED and went straight to work

by the time my "friends" were graduating I had already ? off the beginning of my adult life

only difference now is im past most of them as far as kids (how many and age) and work experience

? can turn out alright for the kid if he finds some structure
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks real ? up.

I wonder what the context was.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The class should beat the recorders ass. ? stay wanting a worldstar moment. Ya'll 90's babies ? me.

Things like this you don't record.
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put that wild animal in a cage. I see nothing but taxpayers' dollars paying for his 3 hots and a cot in his future.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. He should be expelled
    2. He should go to Juvie until he turns 18 just to make an example of him.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish the class would have whooped the recorder's ass. (Snitching) I come from an era if dirt is being done, you don't record or let someone record.

If ol boy posts bail, he needs to beat the recorder's ass too.

New generation bruh.

They don't even think like that.

'Wouldn't be surprised if he's getting props for recording it.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cosign that ? probably aint got a father at home. cause if he did he would of had a little bit of respect to not hit the teacher......and on top of that the teacher was black. bet that ? wouldnt of pulled up on a white teacher like that and if he did all the kids would of helped the teacher out.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen ? with fathers do bad ? jeez guys