VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5grand got the answers to all the tests
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

We're still waiting @5 Grand bless the mic nh

Its simple. Introduce your wife to the potential mistress. And then ask your wife what she thinks about her.

Then ask her how she feels about you sleeping with her.

But you should really ask her before you get married.

You'd be surprised, most women (probably all women) wouldn't mind if you were upfront about seeing somebody on the side.

But the thing is, most men can't handle two women so they try to do it without the wife finding out, which never works.

Its just like dating. If you tell a girl that you're seeing somebody else she won't get mad if you tell her straight up. Basically if your game is strong enough to finesse a menage a trios then you should have no problem keeping a mistress.

@obnoxiouslyfresh
    @Kat
    @BiblicalAtheist
    @Westie
    @atribecalledgabi

Thoughts?

Bruh just said he was divorced in his first few posts....what does that tell you?

Um so he was honesty how is that wrong
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just kno kno black women are ? ? i will delete trump will hire me i will hurt more black women then andrew jackson did Indians i will stain the earth the black woman will die at my wave please trump lets us destory them with fire!!#
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its simple. Introduce your wife to the potential mistress. And then ask your wife what she thinks about her.

You'd be surprised, most women (probably all women) wouldn't mind if you were upfront about seeing somebody on the side.

But the thing is, most men can't handle two women so they try to do it without the wife finding out, which never works.

Its just like dating. If you tell a girl that you're seeing somebody else she won't get mad if you tell her straight up. Basically if your game is strong enough to finesse a menage a trios then you should have no problem keeping a mistress.

g5kpcjzuytki.jpg
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So many contradictions in this one post. I laughed though, so goated.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, @BiblicalAtheist is a woman? ? makes so more sense now. Smh.