Asking for a friend

Options

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    She dipped she know that backlash coming... We ain't forgot you was on here flirting with the ? openly just a month ago now she hate the ? . How Sway.......

My apologies for relaxing on my birthday.

I don't hate that man. I ain't mad at that man. I just don't want to be bothered. Ain't it crazy how a muthafucka can think they got the freedom and environment to stop talkin to somebody? Who the ? they think they are to not wanna talk to someone anymore? I don't know any other dialects to say that in so I guess you can suck my ass.

I knew you was lurkin...... =)

209n4uw-jpg.gif

I was posting :/
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She dipped she know that backlash coming... We ain't forgot you was on here flirting with the ? openly just a month ago now she hate the ? . How Sway.......

I don't hate that man. I ain't mad at that man. I just don't want to be bothered. Ain't it crazy how a muthafucka can think they got the freedom and environment to stop talkin to somebody? Who the ? they think they are to not wanna talk to someone anymore? I don't know any other dialects to say that in so I guess you can suck my ass.

209n4uw-jpg.gif

Hey big mama :3
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    blacktux wrote: »
    Trillfate just proving one thing, on the internet at least.

You cant knock the ? hustle.

The man been exposed 3-4 times now for what he is, he still putting pressure on these females and getting results.

Consistency....

But what does this really mean

Gift cards

Don't forget the service subscriptions ? ..

Bet OB aint paid for netflix in 2 years cause her and her man got they own separate profiles set up on trillfates account.

"Use the tidal"

1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

209n4uw-jpg.gif

@obnoxiouslyfresh

Let me be your new internet friend ? .

Granted, I do have a reputation for being a creep.......but I've already been through my obsessive phase.

The worst I'll do now is ask for pics of your hands and forearms.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

209n4uw-jpg.gif

@obnoxiouslyfresh

Granted, I do have a reputation for being a creep.......but I've already been through my obsessive phase.

Yo. I been meaning to ask. What is up with this @deadeye ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

209n4uw-jpg.gif

@obnoxiouslyfresh

Yo. I been meaning to ask. What is up with this @deadeye ?

@VulcanRaven

I've been fascinated with those features ever since I saw @SixSickSins' hands.

In particular this pic right here:

vk51cw0iibew.jpg
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are all these aliases coming from?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Speaking of which, somebody @ Dizz from his old account can't remember it but he can post again.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Speaking of which, somebody @ Dizz from his old account can't remember it but he can post again.

Thought he was permabanned
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Has something to do with the new site, Jay unbanned him.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    “You thought you liked me as these other ? , wait til you see me be myself
    95a52393032e643e9817eda6d7485cc770865ea6929278386c8e723a6ca42adc.jpg

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    the question yall should be asking is why all of a sudden does sleep care that she has a boyfriend :#

@Trillfate

I don't think he cares either way.

All goes back to what I speculated a few days ago..........which is that somehow this situation started to interfere with her real life.

Either that or there was an increased risk that it could.

We still don't know the full story yet, but the pieces are starting to come together:

d297daf431b1de593e52583562af5855--the-wire-matter.jpg

freamon.jpg

It was never that deep. There was no big blow up. He posted things that struck me as very odd and almost possessive. So I stopped talkin to him. It wasn't even like I was never gonna speak to him ever again. I just didn't want to be bothered. Instead of leaving me alone for a moment, he harasses me to no end. Then it goes from that to "you talkin to them ? online and they call you all kinda ? ." Just going as low as he could go to prove a cheap point. And it kept getting lower. And I'm the kinda person who can tell my mother to leave me alone for a few days without her blowing me up. It didn't make sense to me.

Ok, that makes sense.

It seems like this was just a simple miscommunication.

In your mind, you were just telling him that you needed some space.

However, he took it to mean that you never wanted to talk to him again.

Sounds like all of this could've been prevented.

He did not take that to mean that. I told him very clearly I didn't want to be bothered. That's not hard to understand. If you had asked me last month how ? was going ...

ipe80stxm69n.jpeg

f5azxufi0qqz.jpeg

4dd475edbvuf.jpeg

655mio6gfilz.jpeg

q0lx4n96t6sh.jpeg

3tkoti9te4nq.jpeg

s1jsjxosdsq2.jpeg

2ccc8xgbtlwb.jpeg

wz201plus5dk.jpeg

auvvj5ezfx0p.jpeg

ffyrmfu5983v.jpeg

5sef9j9i46mb.jpeg

jsl9tgljkaab.jpeg

kur1em1g5ika.jpeg

This is incredible. So trillfate been in the building as super side-? this whole time yall finally meet and now you dont want nothing to do with him ever again?? lmaooo how lame is this dude in real life?

? ......
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yash7ljfh4ta.jpg
    I am so sorry @obnoxiouslyfresh ...ion expect u to accept my apology but just know

I know

6oiwk157cltw.png

I was wrong
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    the question yall should be asking is why all of a sudden does sleep care that she has a boyfriend :#

@Trillfate

I don't think he cares either way.

All goes back to what I speculated a few days ago..........which is that somehow this situation started to interfere with her real life.

Either that or there was an increased risk that it could.

We still don't know the full story yet, but the pieces are starting to come together:

d297daf431b1de593e52583562af5855--the-wire-matter.jpg

freamon.jpg

It was never that deep. There was no big blow up. He posted things that struck me as very odd and almost possessive. So I stopped talkin to him. It wasn't even like I was never gonna speak to him ever again. I just didn't want to be bothered. Instead of leaving me alone for a moment, he harasses me to no end. Then it goes from that to "you talkin to them ? online and they call you all kinda ? ." Just going as low as he could go to prove a cheap point. And it kept getting lower. And I'm the kinda person who can tell my mother to leave me alone for a few days without her blowing me up. It didn't make sense to me.

Ok, that makes sense.

It seems like this was just a simple miscommunication.

In your mind, you were just telling him that you needed some space.

However, he took it to mean that you never wanted to talk to him again.

Sounds like all of this could've been prevented.

He did not take that to mean that. I told him very clearly I didn't want to be bothered. That's not hard to understand. If you had asked me last month how ? was going ...

ipe80stxm69n.jpeg

f5azxufi0qqz.jpeg

4dd475edbvuf.jpeg

655mio6gfilz.jpeg

q0lx4n96t6sh.jpeg

3tkoti9te4nq.jpeg

s1jsjxosdsq2.jpeg

2ccc8xgbtlwb.jpeg

wz201plus5dk.jpeg

auvvj5ezfx0p.jpeg

ffyrmfu5983v.jpeg

5sef9j9i46mb.jpeg

jsl9tgljkaab.jpeg

kur1em1g5ika.jpeg

This is incredible. So trillfate been in the building as super side-? this whole time yall finally meet and now you dont want nothing to do with him ever again?? lmaooo how lame is this dude in real life?

? ......

? what? Is that not her in the hotel room with the ipad? I know trillfate just aint posting no random ? . He been simpin and giving her free ? for years and now that she made her way out to cali to see bruh a month 2 months later she dont got ? else to say to him. What happened

@obnoxiouslyfresh
    @Trillfate
This discussion has been closed.