Look at him go ya'll, look at 40 glocc.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its over post the nudes
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    @Joker_De_La_Lover i love your sister her feet so pretty i can see in her eyes she innocent queen

3eeznmiahic1.gif
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

fam if @ obnoxiouslyfresh leaves, we down to 4 females posting and 3 of them are white

I don't count. I might as well be another male poster.

I wish the circumstances was different cause I find ur intelligence and thought process ? as ? ...I find myself at times, just wanting to hear u speak the words u post. See the expressions u emote, lean over and give u soft kisses on the throat

You want this thread to be us huh? Might be our only chance at a platinum.

No..I want u all to myself, I know u think meticulous. I want what we have to be as nature as scratchin an itch. To where, we don't think, we just be. Be infatuated, be enticed, be aroused, be connected
    Don't pull a Pumpfate, drop her nudes
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    I remember Lefty was scared to let his girl get on tinychat, told him to tell her to get on and talk to a real ?

? muted his Mic and came back 5 mins later and said she said "I don't want to talk to your internet nerd friends"

? why you mute the Mic, foh

This is your staple fam?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guarantee any ? saying they'll do this and that at an IC meet up would be the 1st one slumped
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    I guarantee any ? saying they'll do this and that at an IC meet up would be the 1st one slumped

@irony
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC meet up :#

Where the ? y'all find these clown ass ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

fam if @ obnoxiouslyfresh leaves, we down to 4 females posting and 3 of them are white

I wish the circumstances was different cause I find ur intelligence and thought process ? as ? ...I find myself at times, just wanting to hear u speak the words u post. See the expressions u emote, lean over and give u soft kisses on the throat

No..I want u all to myself, I know u think meticulous. I want what we have to be as nature as scratchin an itch. To where, we don't think, we just be. Be infatuated, be enticed, be aroused, be connected

I think like an ? . Know me long enough and I turn into one. Crazy to wish that upon yourself.
  • Lefty_
    Options
    I don’t lie in no post g. I just gotta look some of you ? in the face, I wouldn’t dare get into no ? over the internet, any ? that would gotta take a inventory of they life..... like, I know you a ? tho. I wouldn’t bother you lol.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think like an ? . Know me long enough and I turn into one. Crazy to wish that upon yourself.

I understand that cause I think the same way about myself. I'm moody, I can be cold and distant, and I can be passionate and affectionate.

Only thing I wish upon myself is to meet someone who is like no one.

And you are like no one I've ever met before.
  • Lefty_
    Options
    This ? ol jays be at home in the mirror practicin his preflight lines
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    ? I love Chris Tucker.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I love Chris Tucker.

Ironically they wrote that character for Prince
  • Chi Snow
    Options

I understand that cause I think the same way about myself. I'm moody, I can be cold and distant, and I can be passionate and affectionate.

And this how OB got caught up

Go head Al, get ya crazy one bruh
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Hopefully someday you will encounter someone like no one else who is a lot closer and accessible. But it seems the fate of many Cap's to long for a love they cannot find.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Don't do this BA, don't shut this out before it can begin
This discussion has been closed.