Side Piece tried to extort Kevin Hart and he said bump that!

Options

Comments

• Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think all these celebrity scandals are scripted to an extent
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I blame Kim K and Paris Hilton for these no talent basic ? trying to come up. Don't have a talent then use someone who does. Smh

they part of it but u blame the ? that tricked on them and saved them and made them famous and rich just for being "pretty"..... its ? fault

Yup...but ? was just arguin in favor of tricking in another thread.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I blame Kim K and Paris Hilton for these no talent basic ? trying to come up. Don't have a talent then use someone who does. Smh

they part of it but u blame the ? that tricked on them and saved them and made them famous and rich just for being "pretty"..... its ? fault

They arguing the ease in just buying her to get ur rocks off... that different than buying a wife
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Hart is most definitely a dumb ? that doesn't learn, but why does does this dumb thot ? think she needs a lawyer? ? is a lawyer gonna do? Kevin ain't say ? that she can use against him, so she ain't got no case. Stupid ass broad. Smh.

I hope she don't get ? , and continues to be outed as a morally corrupt slore.
  • Koltrain
    Options
    That scumbag lawyer smh.. This chick set him up and lying her ass off
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Kevin Hart is most definitely a dumb ? that doesn't learn, but why does does this dumb thot ? think she needs a lawyer? ? is a lawyer gonna do? Kevin ain't say ? that she can use against him, so she ain't got no case. Stupid ass broad. Smh.

She saying she's not the one who recorded him but she's being defamed because of it. Well if was only 3 if y'all in there, you didn't do it, he didn't know it was being done, so that means your homegirl did it, them you need to make a declaration that you are suing her.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »

She saying she's not the one who recorded him but she's being defamed because of it. Well if was only 3 if y'all in there, you didn't do it, he didn't know it was being done, so that means your homegirl did it, them you need to make a declaration that you are suing her.

Word, who the ? is the ? suing ?

Of all the times MFs with camera's who be yelling out ? , why couldn't one MF yell "? , who the ? are you suing and for what ? And what the ? kind of lawyer are you anyway ?"
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

Cuz she might be going to prison
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Having money don't make you a ? up, being broke don't make you a ? up, you a ? up because that's who you are.

Kevin Hart is a ? up. That ? don't belong at the feet of anyone except Kevin Hart. It's not his wife's fault, its not the side ? fault, it's not nature's fault...its Kevin Hart's fault. That's it.

https://youtu.be/8DYje57V_BY
  • Koltrain
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

Cuz she might be going to prison

She should
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What chall think? Mexican or a Middle Eastern chick. Super wack ass so called body. Could drive a semi through the space between those implants. http://thefappeningblog.com/montia-sabbag-sexy-17-photos/
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    What chall think? Mexican or a Middle Eastern chick. Super wack ass so called body. Could drive a semi through the space between those implants. http://thefappeningblog.com/montia-sabbag-sexy-17-photos/

She kinda looks like hoopz in the face
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh don't know what that boy was thinking
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

They arguing the ease in just buying her to get ur rocks off... that different than buying a wife

ESPECIALLY if u have a wife.
  • HK365
    HK365 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »

Smh don't know what that boy was thinking
    I can only assume this is the one that Kev got caught with, as i know my man ain't out here cheating one and done with this bang average broad.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

...Hahahaha...He called the side-piece "spare ribs"...lmao...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

? been coming up off of men since man first gave value to ? .
    I guarantee there was a prehistoric ? who gamed a ? out of 10 saber tooth furs and left that ? cave-less w/ nothing but some sticks and dull rocks.

You can find them all throughout history. Kings, generals, counts, barons, you name it.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    It don't help when you got the biggest "rap star" (Kendrick) on two records with lyrics talmbout that ? is "to DIE for. "

Like damn, ? . That ? ain't THAT fiya.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options