Side Piece tried to extort Kevin Hart and he said bump that!

Options

Comments

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    It ain't trickin' if ya got it.. It's chump change Mama..

Nah my ? its still tricking lol

Define tricking, somebody
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    the paper wont save you, man.

this is all an internal battle. you can clearly be the richest man in the world and still cheat. you can be the poorest man in the world and still cheat. you gotta win the battle on the inside.

I'm talkin in general.. Fame is muhfucka I want no parts of..

i feel you. i kinda worry if i want that type of money in my life if we keeping it a buck.

start a thread ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    the paper wont save you, man.

this is all an internal battle. you can clearly be the richest man in the world and still cheat. you can be the poorest man in the world and still cheat. you gotta win the battle on the inside.

I'm talkin in general.. Fame is muhfucka I want no parts of..

i feel you. i kinda worry if i want that type of money in my life if we keeping it a buck.

I've found that it isn't the money itself it's just how people view you when they know you rich. If you got caked up and you aren't flashy.. You can move under the radar.. But once people think you got it even if u really don't. Then comes the BS..

again...another post i got many stories about.

im not a flashy ? and anything i have that may be considered that, my wife bought for me. other than that....i a ? ass ? who doesnt put value in clothes or cars or anything no realted to my easy breezy retirement.

but ? speak to you different when you have a few dollars
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    You wanna feel bad for Homie, but you can't.

These knucklehead muhfuckas ain't learned NOTHING from Jeter. You don't marry these hoes till you done with the game. That way, you can't set yourself up for some ? whenever you want new ? .

jeter is a ? and a chick can still take you under if you done.

that dont mean she done
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh @ paparazzi bothering a pregnant woman like that...
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

is that Tomi Lahren ? lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    You wanna feel bad for Homie, but you can't.

These knucklehead muhfuckas ain't learned NOTHING from Jeter. You don't marry these hoes till you done with the game. That way, you can't set yourself up for some ? whenever you want new ? .

Such a different vibe in this thread vs the pros and cons thread with all the "they just out to get money" posts lol.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I don't understand. Why not just stay single & live free through the bachelor's life. Too much headache & unnecessary effort to move under the radar & being caught from cheating.

it's ppl wanting to run the streets and have someone to come home to/build a life with

and/or you have ppl who know they not ready or built for monogamy, but don't want to share and or don't want to let a "good" thing go

if you have wealth it can be costly... but money alone doesn't cure ppl of their insecurities and neurosis...it doesn't inherently make ppl smarter

remember as a youngin having to walk away from a ? after he hit me with "i'm not ready for a committed relationship", but gets mad when he sees that i'm dating other ppl opposed to sitting at home alone waiting for something that may never come

wouldn't be surprised if kev and his wife had an arrangement though...he was just out here being reckless

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC Def be sleeping on the slim thick joints. Ass don't be too impressive in clothes but let her get butt ass.. Ya jaw gone drop..

Man I've bee on this for a long time. And you gotta worry less about them getting fat as hell, I hate fat ?

Gap my fav store.... in da country we callem knat booties.. after they get pregnant and get a lil thicker lawd...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

This ? ?

He right tho... never admit... deny deny deny...
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Was told early on U never fess up in life. Ever. Video / Audio it wasn't or ain't me. His broad know what it is. James Worthy's wife used to pack his road trip luggage and throw rubbers in there. They know what it is when they marry up! ? I care about getting caught Getting ? ? ? ? Man I'd turn it into part of my routine. When U truly don't care that's when u get sloppy! We know how to stay on code if we got a good one but dipping out. No apologies to the world either.This is a him and his wife issue.