Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Some of y'all are starting to do the same ? these feminists are doing. We need to stop using these stupid stereotypes to attack each other.

It's not the same thing. Not even close. Feminists project, manipulate and lie.

All we do is analyze and draw conclusions

You're right for some, but when a ? comes in here and says some ? like "Black women are the most spoiled people in the country" they are just saying inflammatory ? for the sake of it. As much as I disagree with feminists, comments like that are just as much ? as what the feminists say. We as black people are all under the gun, it doesn't do either side any good to pretend otherwise.

Yea that's grandiose hyperbole from one person. A post. Besides being published on the internet has almost nothing in common with articles calling black men terrorists or that we are responsible for the oppression black ? , women and children suffer.

Mind you these publications while black in name are actually owned by white corporations' giving these articles the white supremacy bank roll.

So no we are not all under the gun. Heterosexual black men have targets on our back we are being shot at from all sides.

Oh, I agree that in general men black men aren't going at black women the same way they go at us. I was talking specifically about a couple people on here posting stupid ? .
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? still arguing over this ? ? ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Some of y'all are starting to do the same ? these feminists are doing. We need to stop using these stupid stereotypes to attack each other.

That ? @2stepz_ahead is the ring leader on stupid chatty patty hypothetical self righteous ass posting on this platform.

awww you been thinking about me.

is my christmas card in the mail?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're right for some, but when a ? comes in here and says some ? like "Black women are the most spoiled people in the country" they are just saying inflammatory ? for the sake of it. As much as I disagree with feminists, comments like that are just as much ? as what the feminists say. We as black people are all under the gun, it doesn't do either side any good to pretend otherwise.

? at dont do that when a ? come in ? address me straight up. I told the truth with no filter. Its the truth they spoiled. Go thru my post and tell me where I lied at?.. Im not gonna be all nice and talkin circles appeasing they feelings so they can finally agree with 1 point like you been doin. women are spoiled my ? cuz they know a man ie they daddy they ? any ? that wanna ? and uncle sam all will bail them out a jam. Add in the ones who pretty and know they can get by on looks and its even worse. I AINT TOLD NAN LIE IN WHAT I SAID
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

? at dont do that when a ? come in ? address me straight up. I told the truth with no filter. Its the truth they spoiled. Go thru my post and tell me where I lied at?.. Im not gonna be all nice and talkin circles appeasing they feelings so they can finally agree with 1 point like you been doin. women are spoiled my ? cuz they know a man ie they daddy they ? any ? that wanna ? and uncle sam all will bail them out a jam. Add in the ones who pretty and know they can get by on looks and its even worse. I AINT TOLD NAN LIE IN WHAT I SAID

I wasn't trying to come at you sideways. I just didn't remember who said it and wasn't trying to scroll through pages to find out who it was. And to say black women are the most spoiled people in the country is ? dog and no rational person would say anything like that. You really think black women are more spoiled than white men and women? Come on man.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This hasn't been locked yet?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

I wasn't trying to come at you sideways. I just didn't remember who said it and wasn't trying to scroll through pages to find out who it was. And to say black women are the most spoiled people in the country is ? dog and no rational person would say anything like that. You really think black women are more spoiled than white men and women? Come on man.
    U good homie... Read what i wrote and how i broke it down..