Kevin Chiles sits down with Funk Flex (One of the best interview you'll ever see..)

Options
EmM HoLLa.
EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
Discusses Rich, Alpo, AZ, Harlem Drug game and more. Wow.. Flex kept interrupting but even so this was good as hell! Wow..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6i9j_lLOr0&t=1724s

Comments

• EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Discusses Rich, Alpo, AZ, Harlem Drug game and more. Wow.. Flex kept interrupting but even so this was good as hell! Wow..

then it aint a good interview.

Bro.. @ i ro ny trust me.. This ? was good as hell.. Despite Flex and his shenanigans.. I watch the entire interview.. So many gems man..
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

then it aint a good interview.

Bro.. @ i ro ny trust me.. This ? was good as hell.. Despite Flex and his shenanigans.. I watch the entire interview.. So many gems man..

i'll peep.. i just cant stand flex hogan's interviews.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man Flex interviewed Vic Mensa and was actually the one telling stories...fam spoke 65% longer than Vic Mensa so ? that ? but i ? with Kevin Chilies and Don Diva Magazine...bout to peep now
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant stand listening to Flex. Especially when people do freestyles and Flex is yelling all over it with adlibs.

When Mysonne did that dope freestyle recently, he said something about Alpo then kept on rapping, but all you could hear is flex going

"HE A RAT! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALPO A RAT!....... YALL KNOW!!" so loud you could hardly hear what mysonne was saying for a number of bars.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who dis...legit question
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    who dis...legit question

This is the dude that owns Don Diva Magazine. He was moving in Harlem and the Bronx around the time Rich and Po was around.. According to him.. Not only did Po snitch on him but so did Azie.. The only reason he is out because he beat the feds (kinda). The interview is ? DOPE.
  • AP21
    Options
    who dis...legit question

This is the dude that owns Don Diva Magazine. He was moving in Harlem and the Bronx around the time Rich and Po was around.. According to him.. Not only did Po snitch on him but so did Azie.. The only reason he is out because he beat the feds (kinda). The interview is ? DOPE.

EmM, on some real ? ...you like one of the only dudes on this site that I dont have much interaction with, but i respect ya hustle

this ? 2hrs

cuz you my nig...i'ma give it a listen

I'm actually 26 min in...Flex is KILLING me, but the chiles dude is a good interviewee. Flex gotta shut tf up tho. YOU ARE INTERVIEWING HIM...this not the time to relive your glory days.

dude graduated from high school in 83? damn? dude looks good for his age
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    who dis...legit question

EmM, on some real ? ...you like one of the only dudes on this site that I dont have much interaction with, but i respect ya hustle

this ? 2hrs

I'm actually 26 min in...Flex is KILLING me, but the chiles dude is a good interviewee. Flex gotta shut tf up tho. YOU ARE INTERVIEWING HIM...this not the time to relive your glory days.

Respect my ? *Daps*.

Once I got into it I couldn't even cut it off despite Flex.. While Kev is telling some of the stories you can look into his eyes and tell it's taking him to a dark place...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who dis...legit question

this ? 2hrs

so you calling me a ? ?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will be tuned in
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably get more traffic in reason
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    Probably get more traffic in reason

MOD's move this thread if necessary.. This one needs to be seen..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I've actually been watching this interview in parts because Flex is annoying as ? . ? acting like a little kid being told camp fire stories. What caused this interview anyway because it seems like them ? going at him hard over him trying to ride for Alpo. Like they really checking this ? over something he said @EmM HoLLa.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm starting to appreciate flex more now..
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I've actually been watching this interview in parts because Flex is annoying as ? . ? acting like a little kid being told camp fire stories. What caused this interview anyway because it seems like them ? going at him hard over him trying to ride for Alpo. Like they really checking this ? over something he said @EmM HoLLa.

The story goes.. Flex brought Mysonne on the show and during Mysonne's freestyle he had something to say about Alpo and how snitches shouldn't be celebrated. Flex had some words.. Alpo's son also had some words.. And pretty much that led to this interview because the true street dudes didn't appreciate how Flex handling those things.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The story goes.. Flex brought Mysonne on the show and during Mysonne's freestyle he had something to say about Alpo and how snitches shouldn't be celebrated. Flex had some words.. Alpo's son also had some words.. And pretty much that led to this interview because the true street dudes didn't appreciate how Flex handling those things.

how is he alive?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    edited September 2017
    Options

how is he alive?

From watching this interview.. Women and Children are exempt from street ? .. I'd assume thats the reason.. On top of that Alpo still alive and still put fear in people..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so they didnt want flex to defend alpo and snitching or didnt want flex going against alpo?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options

so they didnt want flex to defend alpo and snitching or didnt want flex going against alpo?

They didn't want Flex to defend Alpo and Snitching.. You gotta watch the interview. They touch on it..
  • AP21
    Options
    em, post the mysonne/flex video fam
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How did Flex so call handle things? I remember seeing a title of him calling Alpo a rat. Then I seen another title about him saying he went to hard in calling Alpo a rat and whatever else he may have said.

So what's the so called street dudes problem with Flex calling an actual rat a rat?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

How did Flex so call handle things? I remember seeing a title of him calling Alpo a rat. Then I seen another title about him saying he went to hard in calling Alpo a rat and whatever else he may have said.

So what's the so called street dudes problem with Flex calling an actual rat a rat?

I think Flex was defending Alpo somewhere.. I didn't watch all of the videos..
  • EmM HoLLa.
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options