What podcasts do you Listen to?

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
What podcasts do yall listen to, if any?

I listen to a lot of comedy podcasts and a handful of music podcasts.

Questlove has a pretty cool podcast, Stretch and Bobbito, Drink Champs w/ NORE of course.

Joe Rogan by far has one of my favorite podcasts and he usually releases multiple episodes a week.

Tom Segura and his wife have a podcast thats pretty funny, called "Your Moms Podcast"

Joey Diaz has a podcast called "The Church of Whats happening now" dude has tons and tons of crazy stories. Dude used to be wild AF.

But im trying to check out some more podcasts, whats your favorites??

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Rogan Experience. Can be amazing, can be a waste of 3 hours.

Meat Eater Podcast, ya'll would hate it but really good if you're into wildlife science

Hunt Talk Radio, ya'll would hate it.

Dan Carlin ? History, really good but almost goes into too much depth sometime. Really good if you're interested in history stuff. Doesn't come out very often.

Gritty Bowmen, ya'll would hate it.

Monday Morning Podcast, really good when Bill Burr doesn't talk about New Englad sports teams the whole time. Dude hilarious.

Every now and then I listen to a Sam Harris or Jordan Peterson podcast, both are brilliant minds.

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Axe Files - David Axelrod discussing politics

pod save america - Obama’s former speech writers discuss politics

Brilliant idiots - Charlamagne and Schultz

Startalk - Neil Degrasse Tyson discussing science.

at times Bill Burr’s joint.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Questlove has a pretty cool podcast, Stretch and Bobbito, Drink Champs w/ NORE of course.

Joe Rogan by far has one of my favorite podcasts and he usually releases multiple episodes a week.

Tom Segura and his wife have a podcast thats pretty funny, called "Your Moms Podcast"

Joey Diaz has a podcast called "The Church of Whats happening now" dude has tons and tons of crazy stories. Dude used to be wild AF.

Do you really believe Joey Diaz stories tho?? I'm pretty sure he's full of ? . He tells a great story but you really have to suspend all disbelief.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    combat Jack, Drink Champs
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Joe Rogan Experience. Can be amazing, can be a waste of 3 hours.

Meat Eater Podcast, ya'll would hate it but really good if you're into wildlife science

Hunt Talk Radio, ya'll would hate it.

Dan Carlin ? History, really good but almost goes into too much depth sometime. Really good if you're interested in history stuff. Doesn't come out very often.

Gritty Bowmen, ya'll would hate it.

Monday Morning Podcast, really good when Bill Burr doesn't talk about New Englad sports teams the whole time. Dude hilarious.

Every now and then I listen to a Sam Harris or Jordan Peterson podcast, both are brilliant minds.

Gonna have to check out that ? History one that sounds dope.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jalen & Jacoby

right time Bomani jones...

definitely need more pods to listen too
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Do you really believe Joey Diaz stories tho?? I'm pretty sure he's full of ? . He tells a great story but you really have to suspend all disbelief.

I believe a majority of it. I think he exaggerates some, but overall i believe him. I dont see how he isnt dead though especially with as big as he used to be. But there are people that can do an outrageous amount of drugs and live through it. Like ozzy. Has something to do with genetics and with the genes drugs will ? them up, but they will live through a lot of ? other people would most likely die from.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Been meaning to check out the Hannibal Burress podcast for some time now. Heard he has dope music guests on there.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    The read
    2 dope queens
    Another round
    Bodega boys

I only listen to shows like marc maron and joe rogan based on who the guest is
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Few podcasts/alot of youtube
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I listen to a lot, i tend to listen to podcasts now more than music.will be easier to post up screenshots, a lot of these will go over your head because they're british, but i could do with some more hip hop or or introspective stuff.
    niq48i2z2mvk.jpg

5pv1qcdue631.png

@Lou_Cypher didn't even fathom questlove having one, that's dope, will add it on my app.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brilliant idiots with Charlamagne and Joe budden podcast.

Everytime i check out Joe rogan though it never disappoints
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    I listen to a lot, i tend to listen to podcasts now more than music.will be easier to post up screenshots, a lot of these will go over your head because they're british, but i could do with some more hip hop or or introspective stuff.
    niq48i2z2mvk.jpg
    ktn99gvnj15x.png

@loucypher didn't even fathom questlove having one, that's dope, will add it on my app.

Haha i didnt even know he had one until last week!

I follow Questlove and Phonte on IG and Phonte did a post talking about Quests podcast. Im not sure if he was a guest or if phonte is on the show everyday, but checked out a little bit of an episode and its pretty cool.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    bodega boys

rogan

85 south show

hannibal once in a while
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brilliant Idiots ,Joe Budden and Larry Wilmer from time to time.
    Im bout to hit up that OPRAH POD JOINT! Save my soul and sh*t.

but overall my podcast game is weak... definitely in need of some new ones.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another Round

Revisionist History by Malcolm Gladwell

Binge Mode: GoT

Jalen & Jacoby

Right Time

Black on Black Cinema

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bodega Boys
    Joe Budden
    Bill Burr
    Dan LeBatard
    Bomani Jones
    Jalen and Jacoby

Joe Rogan gotta have a guest I'm interested in. His ? be too long winded. ? podcasts be damn near 4 hours sometimes

54wovv9glq1f.gif

yeah a buddy of mine tried to put me on Rogans pods... man not one of them ? under 3 hrs smh.. couldnt get into them
  • radio_santana
    radio_santana Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Options
    Drink champs & 5150 nation
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A good podcast is the best ? to smoke to
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    I be all over the place simply cuz I like peepin differing perspectives on ? and just seein what kinda brains is out in the world and what typa ? they be goin through...

Budden Podcast - Seem to be one that's pretty regular and what I vibe wit/relate to the most. Just sound like homies shootin the ? .

Casey Crew - Envy and his wife. Just to hear some wedded bliss/married folk perspective type ? . Help keep my head in the game. LOL!

Black Girl Pod - To get a take on the young, black, workin/tryina come up chick perspective.

Those are my staples. Don't miss an episode of none.

A couple I catch just depending on guest, title, or really if I'm in the mood to ? wit em...

Brilliant Idiots - C is C... Shultz can be a bit obnoxious and irritating at times... And Wax just gets on there and yells into the mic whenever they bring up one of the fat, white girls he's ? ... (Nah, he only did it once. But it ? me the ? off)

Whoreible Decisions - New one I been bouncin around on. Just to get a glimpse into these loose broads' minds.

Combat Jack, Ed Lover, Yee's joint... Those are some for real loosies. Ain't checked neither of those out in a second but they in the line up.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I dont get the whole podcast craz. 3hrs on 1 interview ? that. I dont care about a persons opinion enuff to hear em talk for 3 hrs...

The only podcast i ever watched in full was joe rogan when the had micheal a wood jr on...both interviews.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanted to make my own podcast

I saw @axel made one but it sounds like he made it kats ?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I wanted to make my own podcast

I saw @axel made one but it sounds like he made it kats ?

LMAO!!! This ? . LOL
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sam Harris was dope on Joe Rogan