Dame Dash is selling EVERYTHING on ebay....

Options
1235»

Comments

• 90's Era
    90's Era Members Posts: 52 ✭✭
    Options
    I don't front..I had the S.dots the white ones used to rock them with a Milwaukee Bucks road green Oscar Robertson...Mitchell n Ness throwback....? was tough
  • professor x
    professor x Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    Options
    ****looks at all these ? ass arabs creating aliases in this thread, exits****
  • professor x
    professor x Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    so he makes his money from his couch, people keep scheming on his money; which is something the same entities have probably been doing since the ROC days. the sale of his current property obviously shows that he's still in possession of a lot of his things, despite what others wish(ed) upon him.

you see an amount that comes with a comma, and it has your name and your name only on it, i dont see how this is an epic failure; especially, when said individual is part of the reason why ? started flossing on a major level in videos, anyways.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if it was him auctioning his stuff off, at least he has some assets even if its just plaques and sneakers.

If he gets 20k for that Aaliyah plaque and $100 for each of those sneakers in the O/P he's doing better than most of the people on this board.

Its called liquidation, when you have to sell off stuff for less than you paid. It happens to the best of us.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @5grand ...That's Big Boy talk right there and ur spot on. @ least he has it to liquidate. No shame in the game to keep living and eating.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dame ? up when he put his own money in Team Roc, Pro Keds, and CEO Clothing. He took on too many things at once.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^Those were some cool investments but he'd had a battlefield of carnAge at that point and they all were awaiting his fall. Jay used to have to come behind him and apologize for Dame being @ functions flashing sneakers, liquor and clothes and being extremely vociferous.
  • HK365
    HK365 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Options
    But what about those cookies?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    He ain't even selling ? for a good price. An aaliyah plaque for only 500? The ? ?

WORD. CRACKHEAD PRICE TBH...

ITS NOT LIKE THERE'S EVER GONNA ANOTHER AALIYAH PLAQUE.

Timbo n Missy should by that ? ...dame pathetic lol.

word?
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    He ain't even selling ? for a good price. An aaliyah plaque for only 500? The ? ?

word?

I know exactly where this is headed lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Koltrain wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »

word?

I know exactly where this is headed lol

i almost dont wanna post it as it could just be a typo

its not as flagrant as some of the other ones lol
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jay-z.png