Young Dolph Shot

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I think I remember that Pat hit him up after he was mentioned on "Touchdown"
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My fb swore Gotti didn't have time for dolph cuz he was too rich tho

Seriously tho I hope gotti not involved, what did dolph do that was so much worse than three 6 or vslash

Drop a hilarious diss, brought up his beef with a ? , repeatedly call his big brother his big sister, allegedly popped his baby moms. That's already two techs and a flagrant lol

thats just downright bullying

shots may be justified here if true
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotti said juicy was dodging him on Twitter, Pat got in contact with him n that was the end of that

Any article or.something
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah im clowning man idk whats going on between them people

that was a long list of offenses tho lol
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ralo and Blac Youngsta funkin heavy too.. and ? and Ralo aligned with Dolph but Gucci on some whole different ? right now so I doubt he gets involved.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Update on Dolph?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn so ? already playing judge and jury with Gotti about this situation.

Yall some wild ?
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Last I heard Dolph is in critical yet stable condition. The story is him and Gotti was staying at the same hotel in Hollywood. Dolph got caught slippin outside, got into physical altercation with 3 men, he ended up on the ground and they started bucking at him while he was on the ground. Gotti affiliate has been arrested with 1 million dollar bond for attempted murder.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Ralo and Blac Youngsta funkin heavy too.. and ? and Ralo aligned with Dolph but Gucci on some whole different ? right now so I doubt he gets involved.

I thought ralo n blac got into some beef
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happen to zed zilla
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ralo just said something about him portraying Jesus, there was no back n forth don't even think Blac acknowledged it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My fb swore Gotti didn't have time for dolph cuz he was too rich tho

Seriously tho I hope gotti not involved, what did dolph do that was so much worse than three 6 or vslash

Drop a hilarious diss, brought up his beef with a ? , repeatedly call his big brother his big sister, allegedly popped his baby moms. That's already two techs and a flagrant lol

Lol definitely not worth crashing out at the height of a 17 year career tho
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they said dolph shot in the ass and back
    he gonna live

his next song better be "hahaha ? i aint dead"
    i will support and go to a store that actually sells cds (if i can find one) and buy it, if he does that ?
    i dont even have anything that can play a cd, but i will support the fuckery
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they said dolph shot in the ass and back
    he gonna live

his next song better be "hahaha ? i aint dead"
    i will support and go to a store that actually sells cds (if i can find one) and buy it, if he does that ?
    i dont even have anything that can play a cd, but i will support the fuckery

U thank he paryalzied
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Los Angeles police have arrested Corey McClendon, a friend of chart-topping rapper Yo Gotti, on a charge of attempted murder in the shooting of up-and-coming Tennessee rapper Young Dolph in front of a Hollywood hotel Tuesday afternoon.

Det. Meghan Aguilar, a spokeswoman for the LAPD, said Wednesday that McClendon was arrested and booked early Wednesday.

She said investigators are still looking for two other men believed to have been involved in the fight with Young Dolph, 32, which led to the shooting in the valet area of the Loews Hollywood hotel, near the intersection of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2017/09/27/yo-gotti-pal-corey-mcclendon-charged-attempted-murder-shooting-young-dolph/708707001/
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Lol they really stupid to do that on Hollywood Blvd in broad daylight thinking they'll get away with it. I remember a group of crips tried to bang on me out there and I just laughed. It's police all over the place
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol they really stupid to do that on Hollywood Blvd in broad daylight thinking they'll get away with it. I remember a group of crips tried to bang on me out there and I just laughed. It's police all over the place

Just stupid...
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Yall think Gotti gunna have his homies commissary on swole throughout his bid for throwing his life away like this?

No. Gotti know he a target now so he done already skipped town. Fowarding all his calls to his publicist and will lowball settle with dude family for like 5k cash to make it seem like he supportive. Gotti claim he a boss but did not think this through. A dumb leader always gets his foot soldiers in trouble. Dolph survived so that was a waste of hit and now he his problems with dolph increased a million times more than moment before he sent his flunkies to fail.

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ralo had on his ig a post about dolph talkin about hes on the way
    how gotti homie got arrested and lookin for two more people so dolph was solo im guessing or none of his homies shot back
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options