• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my son scored another first place win.. I've yet to achieve this
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Just got my 3rd squad win. I got final ? this time. It was 3 against 1 but I dun give a fuuuck :#
  • VIBE
    Options
  • VIBE
    Options
    this game is fun as ? .. I need to properly squad up tho
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    this game is fun as ? .. I need to properly squad up tho

Get the actual game too. Yo family go love it
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im waiting for call of duty to rip off the battle royale concept...........
  • VIBE
    Options
    always 2nd place.. ?
  • VIBE
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Im waiting for call of duty to rip off the battle royale concept...........

it's the new thing now.. I know that this has been around since like 2014, but this recent launch of PUBG has exploded to be the hottest genre of gaming, everyone's tired of running and gunning..

I expect a lot of ? like this to continue to come out, not just from CoD titles either..

Battlefield would be awesome in this setting
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I downloaded it but its not letting me play any modes wtf
  • VIBE
    Options
    u can only play the online pvp.. the other part of the game will be free in 2018 or u can purchase it now.. I might, just to support em..
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    u can only play the online pvp.. the other part of the game will be free in 2018 or u can purchase it now.. I might, just to support em..

I cant even for pvp. Its either i pay or it says wait for full download but the download is complete.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    Playin now, idk what the ? im doing lol
  • VIBE
    Options
    read thru the thread to get tips n ?
  • VIBE
    Options
    I just pretty much go for battles, they're fun but when you're under fire from all angles and keep forgetting to build walls it ? sucks.. ? me off every time
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Downloaded it. Played two rounds. Placed 38th, then 15th...but did basically nothing different each time. Wondered around. Shot one guy the first round. Second time got caught by the storm or whatever. Gameplay just seems too random and boring. If you can place almost 20 spots difference just from being lost then the game is broken imo.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Downloaded it. Played two rounds. Placed 38th, then 15th...but did basically nothing different each time. Wondered around. Shot one guy the first round. Second time got caught by the storm or whatever. Gameplay just seems too random and boring. If you can place almost 20 spots difference just from being lost then the game is broken imo.

The game isn't broken. Sometimes the storm closes your way, sometimes it doesn't and you gotta keep running all game. If you're landing away from the hot spots it's gonna be boring cause you're away from the action. Pleasant Park, Greasy Grove, Loot Lake, etc always gonna have ? going down cause hella people go there. I usually only hit those spots in squad and duo. If I'm Solo I'll stick to spots I know won't be as heavy.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The game isn't broken. Sometimes the storm closes your way, sometimes it doesn't and you gotta keep running all game. If you're landing away from the hot spots it's gonna be boring cause you're away from the action. Pleasant Park, Greasy Grove, Loot Lake, etc always gonna have ? going down cause hella people go there. I usually only hit those spots in squad and duo. If I'm Solo I'll stick to spots I know won't be as heavy.

That ? just ass...and a ?
  • focus
    edited October 2017
    Options

Yea, I guess. Im sure thats all true and theres a certain nuance to the gameplay or whatever. Im not naive enough to ignore its popularity and I understand alot of people are into it...for some reason, *shrugs*, im just not one of them.

Honestly, I think it just speaks to this newer generation of gamer. Call me old fashioned, but back in my day, you had to play/have some skill to win. This just feels like glorified hide and seek.

Again, theres no reason why I shouldve ranked anywhere near the top from just wandering around.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Oh, Fortnite takes skill.. you just lack the ability to quickly adapt
  • focus
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Oh, Fortnite takes skill.. you just lack the ability to quickly adapt

Well, again...for the third time, I moved up over 20 spots in my second match by doing absolutely nothing, so apparently I do...its just boring to me.

Guess theres just a disconnect, we dont call that skill over here. But yall have fun tho.
  • VIBE
    Options
    You moved up 20 spots? And how many dudes did u ? ? bet u don't even engage, just run, which is why u found it boring..

jump w them in the beginning and ? fight and it should be good to go..

if it ain't ur game then cool.. it's free so that's the best part
  • focus
    Options
    Yes, for the fourth time....my first round, having very little idea what I was doing, I placed 38th, shot one guy. The second round, shot no one, wandered around aimlessly, placed 15th, only died b/c I didnt understand the storm thing. I didnt run. I didnt engage. I didnt not engage. I just sort of existed.

If you have to jump with everyone else and be in tight quarters for the action, why not just play CoD? Whats the point of the open world? And if you can rank so high w/o doing that...why do it in the first place?

For me personally, the fact that thats even a possibility breaks the game. I personally was not into it, but if you like it, I love it.

But maybe, just maybe, its okay to be critical of an unfinished game in early access. Just a thought.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    You can be critical, but you acting like you won the ? . You got 15th place. You don't even get a ribbon for that ? . lol
  • focus
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Youre missing my point but its fine...
    yall have fun tho.
    if you like it, I love it.

? love bandwagons lol
  • VIBE
    Options
    just say u didn't like it, ur doing too much complaining..

"Didn't like it, not for me"

done bruh

u keep whining about what you didn't do. That's on u