In September of 2017, We Are Witnessing Genocide And Nobody Cares

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many blacks live in PR. Y'all do know that right?

Y'all do not PR is not a race right?

That's like a muthafucka saying they not black but they are American.

PLENTY of blacks live there.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

they dont consider themselves black...

they are puerto rican first
  • Lady Entrepreneur
    Lady Entrepreneur Members Posts: 32
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Kenneka Jenkins tarrot card readings for anyone who want justice 4kenneka
    https://youtu.be/rA_N_psF4ms
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nationality>>>> Race
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    ? in here crying for Puerto Rico but I ain't seen one thread asking how to help black brothers and sisters in VI. You know Barbuda got completely destroyed right?? Haiti will forever need help. St. Maarten doesn't even get talked about.

I hate to make it a race thing and be so jaded because I hate to see innocent people suffer. And I personally know some really good/cool Puerto Rican's. But throughout the last 10 years a lot of them have fallen for the illusion of social heiarchy and think they are head and shoulders above black people and no longer identify with us. They pass for "white" and actually think they are. So good ol Trump Just gave them a nice reminder that they aren't.
    https://youtu.be/1QtUVFeEg1k
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2017
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Doesn't feel good getting treated like a second class citizen huh? Every race is for themselves man they don't give a ? about blacks. Hard to feel empathy. We got our own fight here man.
    ? in here crying for Puerto Rico but I ain't seen one thread asking how to help black brothers and sisters in VI. You know Barbuda got completely destroyed right?? Haiti will forever need help. St. Maarten doesn't even get talked about.

I hate to make it a race thing and be so jaded because I hate to see innocent people suffer. And I personally know some really good/cool Puerto Rican's. But throughout the last 10 years a lot of them have fallen for the illusion of social heiarchy and think they are head and shoulders above black people and no longer identify with us. They pass for "white" and actually think they are. So good ol Trump Just gave them a nice reminder that they aren't.

Puerto Ricans aren't a race and there are plenty of black people on that island being affected. I'm willing to bet most affected are black on that island
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Ya'll got to get out of this mindset that black folks from outside the US that identify with their country don't consider themselves black. Black Puerto Ricans know they're black. Just because they say they're Puerto Rican don't mean they don't know they're black. You're American...that don't make you not black.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate yall ? .
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    ivtg7cy4midr.png

smh this ? is not the Dominican Republic, b.

Tell that to Roberto Clemente, Carmelo Anthony, Víctor Cruz, Jim Jones, Lloyd Banks, Kevin Gates.............

hcnj92o6sw3q.png
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ivtg7cy4midr.png

smh this ? is not the Dominican Republic, b.

Tell that to Roberto Clemente, Carmelo Anthony, Víctor Cruz, Jim Jones, Lloyd Banks, Kevin Gates.............

hcnj92o6sw3q.png

What you and others will realize one day, is that a lot of the longtime posters that you've developed relationships with on this site, are actually not black. That in and of itself wouldn't be that bad, because there are a lot of real cool white folks out here. The problem is that some of the undercovers on this site are closet racists that feel confident now that Trump is POTUS.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    A lot of Puerto Rican's voted for him tho...

So did a lot of blacks.......

It wasn't a lot of blacks bro lol, a lot more just didn't vote

You're correct bro. I should have worded that differently.

I guess my main point was that this site seems to have a lot of "blacks" that support him.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weirdo ? sounding like white people..."I had a bad experience with a Puerto Rican so their entire island deserves to be demolished and starved"
    tenor.gif

@Figo

0 ? given.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not just P.R.
    In all my years of travel here and aboard, socializing and working extensively with various nationalities of people who happened to share my skin complexion.... (Nigerians, Kenyans,Ugandans,Ethiopians, etc.)

One thing I've discovered, is this of concept; ""black first>>>>>>>>""

is strictly unique to us black people born and raised in America

Everyone takes GREAT pride in their tribes,ethnicity, nationality etc. BEFORE their complexion

Not saying these groups are not proud of their skin color, just that the foundation of their worth and identification of shelf isn't limited by it i.e. their tradition and cultures

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Ya'll got to get out of this mindset that black folks from outside the US that identify with their country don't consider themselves black. Black Puerto Ricans know they're black. Just because they say they're Puerto Rican don't mean they don't know they're black. You're American...that don't make you not black.

Black Americans are a very unique people, and other groups can not truly relate to our experience

Here in America(Amerikkka) we HAVE to reaffirm that our skin color is what makes us great first and separate ourselves from being JUST American, because we were not only told but treated like ? because of our skin color.

The irony being when you go overseas as a black person....you're not only are seen but treated as American.....awe,curiosity,envy, resentment, passive aggressiveness etc.etc.

• JJ_Evans
    Options
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Trump is part of a collective that wants America white again @ any and all costs. There is nothing he can't do bcuz of his backing / moving in lockstep for their goal of Global White Supremacy! Trump is with the ? man. This is his environment. Remember this: "You don't play leap frog with a unicorn." PR is the frog, Trump is the unicorn! Break fly @ the mouth (go in on him) he Gon check u and ? u ova. And oh yeah!, I know our day is coming too but u can't do ? to us that ain't already been done unless you send us to Nibiru!

? better wake up.

Trump is showing everyday that he gives no ? about people of color. I believe his end game is to start a race war and turn people of color into slaves again. He's on the path to it right now.

By the way, that alias @great45 obviously belongs to one of the Trump supporters in this thread.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    He's now blaming the Democrats for this media firestorm that he started himself.......

• JJ_Evans
    Options
    J. Cole just said ? Trump...............

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    smh. this has really turned to trump vs the san juan mayor. wow. everything trump touches he turns to ? .
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    san juan mayor is a real fire ? tho. she gives zero ? . no back down
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    smh. this has really turned to trump vs the san juan mayor. wow. everything trump touches he turns to ? .

But we'd rather try to project our American concept of race onto ppl that don't live in the continental US and wonder why they get down differently instead of why trump is refusing to sign a couple pieces of paper. Weirdo ? .
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd rather pressure Trump to help out Haiti. They need it more.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Get down differently" and expect 2 get treated like U.S. citizens. Trump will dam near OWN Rico when this ? is ova. Global ? is White Supremacists end goal. Don't see how some don't get it.