Channel Zero: No End House (SYFY)

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in Lights, Camera, Action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEoF4LT42fA

Has anyone seen this show?! I just started watching it recently and this show is GREAT! The show is an Anthology series and each season is based upon a different Creepypasta. The first season was great and was based on the creepy pasta "Candle Cove". This is season 2 and its based off of No end house.

This season has 2 episodes that aired so far and so far im liking this season a lot more than season one and season one was awesome. Check it out if you havent already! One of the better horror shows ive seen in quite some time!

Basic premise for this season: Friends receive a creepy text about a Haunted House that randomly pops up all around the world. They then see an ad for the address of the house. The house has 6 Rooms and each room gets scarier than the previous room. The main characters make their way through the house, but Room 6 Changes their reality. Thats about as far as its gotten with the 2 episodes, but its already really good!

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the first season was ok but I'm a sucker for horror anthologies. I had no idea season 2 had already started
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I thought the first season was ok but I'm a sucker for horror anthologies. I had no idea season 2 had already started

Yep Episode 3 just aired last night. So far im liking it more than season 1. I thought Season 1 was great though. Slowed down towards the end but overall was dope. Im a big fan of the Creepy Pasta No end House, and while the series has big differences from the original story, i think it has made some cool changes.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Ya i didn't know there was a season one now i gotta binge watch it. But no end house was lit off the 2nd episode just off the strength of the guy who got killed by his clone lol. This show plus AHS, Empire and Gotham got my week on point
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    3rd episode was dope as well