Suge Knight Claims Dr. Dre Put A $20K Hit Out On His Life…

Options
2»

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Sugar really is desperate for that paid interview
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    I heard Focus called and said he'd do it for 10K while on his delivery route.

l1pk3k3va3q7.jpg

"just as soon as I deliver this package"

giphy.gif
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    it could be true think about it .

suge has been shot multiple times

kanye west party
    chris brown party

Na...dude made ALOT of enemies over the years.
    Many alot more dangerous than dr.dre. anyone who comes close to believing this need to look at this ? how detectives do and look at the first thing they look at "motive". Why would Dre jeapordize losing everything suge wish he had...
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude been slandering Dre for the past 20 years lmao.

Classic quotes
    "There would be times,I'd be changing in front of Dre an' ? ,and you know he could have been lustin' after me.""
    If Jimmy tells Dre "Hey nigguh boy you will do this" Dre will say "Yes Sir Boss"! - from The Source"

"Interviewer: "You`re free, walk in the streets, you walk into a party, standing in there is Puffy, Dre Snoop...what do you say?"

Suge: "You know I ain`t goin` to those type of party's...you know, I`m straight!"
    and again on howard stern he said dr.dre has a tattoo on his ass cheeks that says WOW on it and that the W's were on the asscheeks...and suge at one point said he was changing and while in his boxers dr. dre was staring

nz692f67sa9g.png

Suge a fool

I said it before a Old grouchy ? talker show with Suge, Lord Jamar and 50 cent would be the goat comedy show...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Dr Dre need to leave Suge alone. All Suge wanna do is stay positive & live peacefully while he spend his time in prison
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Classic quotes
    "There would be times,I'd be changing in front of Dre an' ? ,and you know he could have been lustin' after me.""
    If Jimmy tells Dre "Hey nigguh boy you will do this" Dre will say "Yes Sir Boss"! - from The Source"

"Interviewer: "You`re free, walk in the streets, you walk into a party, standing in there is Puffy, Dre Snoop...what do you say?"

Suge: "You know I ain`t goin` to those type of party's...you know, I`m straight!"
    and again on howard stern he said dr.dre has a tattoo on his ass cheeks that says WOW on it and that the W's were on the asscheeks...and suge at one point said he was changing and while in his boxers dr. dre was staring

nz692f67sa9g.png

Suge a fool

I said it before a Old grouchy ? talker show with Suge, Lord Jamar and 50 cent would be the goat comedy show...

I would pay just to hear Suge, Birdman and Mike Tyson have a conversation....? would be hilarious
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr Dre is worth damn near a billion. If he comes to you offering money to ? Suge it ain't going to be 20 raggedy ass thousand. That's a murder.....
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "he told everyone I wanna be white...he gotta die"
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge put that cigar in the tree to protect it
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Classic quotes

nz692f67sa9g.png

Suge a fool

Switch Lord Jamar with star the hater and you'll have the greatest show ever made
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefuly they’ll send fats to same Prison as George “Monkey Man” Williams and the can discuss the Impala issue