SATURDAY classic vs classic......who is this weekends champ (wk 26) * THE BATTLE ROYAL ADDITION *

Options
2»

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The ?
    Alright, I guess "Can I Live" is the winner. This is an upset in my opinion but Jay got seven votes to Snoop and Big's five. If things woulda stayed the same since my last post I woulda had to pick Unbelievable due to @achewon87 providing a back story from Premo who can't seem to catch a break. My ? DJ Premier is 0-4 song wise. (Lol @ Y'all making Legends look like chumps )

Anyway good looking out y'all, I think this was one of the better battles we had in a minute. I may turn the keys over next week. Shout out to "Can I Live" holding it down and I appreciate everybody that came thru the last few hours wit votes.
  • lucyajones
    lucyajones Members Posts: 25
    Options
    Would I be able to live

Hand of Dead Body

?

Speak to

Biggie
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The ?
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Do Straight From the Dec by Ghetto Mafia nxt week

Take the keys net week bruh, I want a one weak break. Can I Live has beaten too many DJ Premier beat songs for me, I have to regroup. I swear to ? week Six I'm finna come back strong ? and start really putting Jay against songs I've had in my back pocket that I felt wouldn't be fair.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options