Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Options

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill Cosby innocent
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Good. Nothing that will affect the MCU.

All that matters to me is Black Panther and infinity war 1&2 come out after that burn all of Hollywood down and ? everybody. No ? given

I've been wishing for a movie based around the Infinity Gauntlet ever since '92 when I copped the last two comics in the series. NOTHING had better stop that ? from coming out.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »

lol to be fair the dude did ask though.

Looks like he was always kind enough to ask for permission 1st

Yea I have no problem with this
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not buying all these...

Weinstein yeah...ck yeah...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollywood wildin out
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The National Enquirer is a legit cited source these days?

article-2253548-16A97F89000005DC-296_306x389.jpg
    NatEnqFBI.jpg
    National-enquirer-2016-Worst-Offender-260x300.jpg

Yall member Men In Black when Tommy Lee Jones buys all the tabloids at the news stand and says thats where they put the REAL NEWS.....

I member

What if its true. Sure is lookin that way more & more.

I bet u Bat Boy exist in everything

lead_large.jpg
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Brunton, then 23 years old, broke up with his boyfriend at the time, he said Takei “was a great ear.”
    "He was very good at consoling me and understanding that I was upset and still in love with my boyfriend," Brunton recalled to The Hollywood Reporter. "He was very good about me spilling my heart on my sleeve."
    Following a night out, the duo reportedly went back to Takei’s apartment for drinks. During the second round, Brunton said he began “feeling very disoriented and dizzy” and thought he “was going to pass out,” he told The Hollywood Reporter.
    Brunton claimed he “passed out” in a beanbag chair in Takei’s apartment and when he regained consciousness, he allegedly found himself in a compromising position.
    "The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton told The Hollywood Reporter. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.'”

nah homie just tryin to get some star trek money
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Anthony Edwards aka Goose from Top Gun and a main character in ER puts producer Gary Goddard on blast for molesting him as a child & ? his friend

Gary Goddard. Another one of Bryan Singer's pals.

bryan_singer_gary_goddard.jpg

Those little beanie eyes, scream ? . All pedos have those weird little eyes.

Wonder when all the Scientologist are gunna be exposed, guess that’s why they made the cult to protect themselves.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Yea all the news media is posting about Louis now smfh.

blz9jwmt6po9.jpeg

e1f.png

Noooooo!

Dead
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    George Takei is up next
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    George Takei is up next

It aint like Takei poppin like that tho...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    George Takei is up next

He already said he didnt do it...

Idk why yall think every guy is guilty...its so easy to make up stories...its like when white hoes sayn a group of blk dudes ? em
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steven Seagal next
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the jews in the top row lmao kings of debauchery.

perv-nation-november-11-2017.jpg
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Louis CK isnt jewish
  • Broddie
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Louis CK isnt jewish

Yes he is. A mexican jew. His father's side is jewish and CK was how he made his last name legible.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Though i believe some these hollywood dudes are pervs & guilty of these sexual assaults. What if some these actresses are full of ? ? What if they were known thots, who were getting ran thru, sleepin around, and these ? was just tryna get it poppin? Its scary how a woman can accuse a man of sexual assault from over 10 yrs ago, and nobody question the woman or her story. The public automatically sides with the woman smh
  • Broddie
    Options
    Though i believe some these hollywood dudes are pervs & guilty of these sexual assaults. What if some these actresses are full of ? ? What if they were known thots, who were getting ran thru, sleepin around, and these ? was just tryna get it poppin? Its scary how a woman can accuse a man of sexual assault from over 10 yrs ago, and nobody question the woman or her story. The public automatically sides with the woman smh

I question everybody. Most people in Hollywood have done dirt. A lot of weirdos out there. It's a haven for them they call it hollyweird for a reason.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like how mfs can accuse you of something and it sticks. ? could have an axe to grind and throw you under the bus. Not justifying ? or nothing like that.

I wonder if these women know the backlash they're about to receive. How many male producers and directors are gonna not work with them because they don't want no potential static.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody worst than you is religious folks and politicians

They ? with kids.