Probably in her 30s.

she like 25 i bet

but what did they do? ask her out?

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    jami-cantor-2.jpg

this the Woman on the nfl network, smh whats wrong with these ?

Sexual harassment does not mean sexual advances, it could of been sexist comments made

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    jami-cantor-2.jpg

Sexual harassment does not mean sexual advances, it could of been sexist comments made

During the time that Cantor worked as a wardrobe stylist at the network, Weinberger sent her “several nude pictures of himself and sexually explicit texts,” Cantor said in the lawsuit. Cantor also accused Weinberger of telling her that she “was put on earth to pleasure (him),” adding that he once pressed his crotch against her shoulder and asked her to touch it.

“Instead of saying good morning, Mr. Faulk greeted (Cantor) by fondling her ? and groping her behind,” the suit said. “As time went on, Mr. Faulk became more aggressive, such as inviting (Cantor) to his hotel room, stroking and pulling out his ? in front of her, pointing to his crotch and asking Plaintiff, ‘when are you gonna get on this already?'” the lawsuit said. “He also pinned (Cantor) against a wall, demanding oral sex while he pulled his pants down,” the suit alleges.

Davis, a former cornerback for the San Francisco 49ers, is accused of coming into Cantor’s office asking for help with his clothes “so he could grab and push/rub his body” against Cantor, the lawsuit said. She said that Davis said various other sexually-explicit comments, including things like: “I want you so bad,” “my ? is so hard because of you right now” and “you look like you would be an animal in the sheets.”

“I can’t handle your (butt), it is so luscious,” Cantor claimed that a text message sent to her from Davis said.

Cantor said that on at least one occasion, Davis said that he wanted to “choke” her from behind until she “begged him to stop.” Things continued to escalate, according to the suit. Cantor claims that one time while she was working on the set in the studio on a ladder, he grabbed her butt, sliding his hand in between her legs and touching her private area.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jami-cantor-2.jpg

During the time that Cantor worked as a wardrobe stylist at the network, Weinberger sent her “several nude pictures of himself and sexually explicit texts,” Cantor said in the lawsuit. Cantor also accused Weinberger of telling her that she “was put on earth to pleasure (him),” adding that he once pressed his crotch against her shoulder and asked her to touch it.

“Instead of saying good morning, Mr. Faulk greeted (Cantor) by fondling her ? and groping her behind,” the suit said. “As time went on, Mr. Faulk became more aggressive, such as inviting (Cantor) to his hotel room, stroking and pulling out his ? in front of her, pointing to his crotch and asking Plaintiff, ‘when are you gonna get on this already?'” the lawsuit said. “He also pinned (Cantor) against a wall, demanding oral sex while he pulled his pants down,” the suit alleges.

Davis, a former cornerback for the San Francisco 49ers, is accused of coming into Cantor’s office asking for help with his clothes “so he could grab and push/rub his body” against Cantor, the lawsuit said. She said that Davis said various other sexually-explicit comments, including things like: “I want you so bad,” “my ? is so hard because of you right now” and “you look like you would be an animal in the sheets.”

“I can’t handle your (butt), it is so luscious,” Cantor claimed that a text message sent to her from Davis said.

Cantor said that on at least one occasion, Davis said that he wanted to “choke” her from behind until she “begged him to stop.” Things continued to escalate, according to the suit. Cantor claims that one time while she was working on the set in the studio on a ladder, he grabbed her butt, sliding his hand in between her legs and touching her private area.

so a guy just comes out an sends a dikk pic and says nasty ? with no conversation before hand or provocation?
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    50/50 right now. I'll wait for proof.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Right now there's women becoming millionaires (for not telling) and many powerful men scared as ?

this right here is troof.

so now moving forward...? will dress provocatively to gain attention.....use enough female bait to get a guy to respond and then call harassment an get a payday
    then they will be on beaches laughing and exchanging stories while getting tanned

If you don't know the difference between flirting and what some of the ? in these accusations are then this is a worry for you. If you have common sense then it shouldn't be
  • blackrain
    Options
    jami-cantor-2.jpg

so a guy just comes out an sends a dikk pic and says nasty ? with no conversation before hand or provocation?

Ask random women how many unsolicited pics they get. ? do wild ? to get attention from women
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this ? gets into the sports world. Its finna get ugly real quick.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    When this ? gets into the sports world. Its finna get ugly real quick.

Fixed
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    jami-cantor-2.jpg

Ask random women how many unsolicited pics they get. ? do wild ? to get attention from women

as women do wild ? to get attention from men.

you know how many ? pics and nudes i get....? know im married and im not even that ? cute.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Right now there's women becoming millionaires (for not telling) and many powerful men scared as ?

this right here is troof.

so now moving forward...? will dress provocatively to gain attention.....use enough female bait to get a guy to respond and then call harassment an get a payday
    then they will be on beaches laughing and exchanging stories while getting tanned

If you don't know the difference between flirting and what some of the ? in these accusations are then this is a worry for you. If you have common sense then it shouldn't be

nah f that .....

flirting can be considered harrassment too bruh
  • blackrain
    Options
    jami-cantor-2.jpg

you know how many ? pics and nudes i get....? know im married and im not even that ? cute.

And that's wrong too...its not a hard point to see that alot of people, mainly women, don't wanna see random ? pics from some dude they not already ? . Its become very clear from a lot of reactions to these allegations that a lot of ? truly have no idea how to approach women and barely even listen to them when they tell you what they want. ? just assume or feel like they can tell women what they want.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Word to ? in ? ... as highlighted by the ic chicks
  • marc123
    Options
    I havent seen eric davis on the the nfl network in a minute tho
  • marc123
    Options
    A broad needs to accuse reggie wayne of sexual misconduct. Get that mumbling, stumbbing, stuttering ? off my tv. I always change the channel when he talks lol lol
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jami-cantor-2.jpg

They know that you got money. Better be carefull bruh
  • marc123
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn mcnabb was on a good lil network run too
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

til some of these women try to push to hard and end up missing if i was in that position that powerful basically offer a deal let her know to take it and ? or end up missing cant let these women start calling the shots because once you give in she gonna give the word and you gonna get treated like a atm machine
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why in the hell were these ? shooting so hard at that strange looking woman?? The ? she described was over the top harassment and if they guilty, then shame on them.

But, I can't help but wonder what's the whole story....somebody probably ran thru her ass and told the rest of the crew or maybe they entertained a very flirtatious environment openly.

Not excusing that behavior, I just wanna know the whole story...like ? just at work exposing themselves like this? How dumb can u be?