TRILLFATE STILL STALKING OBFRESH AND NOW HE'S PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE IC

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why keep it though

Because it was a gift. If you're salty that's your problem. I wouldn't ask for ? i bought back. I will never be hard up and salty enough for that.
  • Westie
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Why keep it though

Cause it's mine

Or in my possession at the time of the breakup

And I'll decide what to do with it. Some I keep. Some I gave away. Some I trashed. Some I have no idea what happened to it lol

Depends on the reason for the breakup

I've sold so much jewelry. I don't need to see that ? but it's mfkin mine now.
  • Westie
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Why keep it though
    I’m saying, ? spent $19.99 plus shipping and handling and what he get outta it?

A hard nipple pic of one nipple. ONE nipple b. Not even the set

? don’t even got a pic of her tooting it up or throwing it back or nothing

so you're going to give him credit For not getting anything from her in return, but what about this ? is that not worth any monetary amount? Harassment is a punishable offense by law. Keeping a gift is not.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Why keep it though

Cause it's mine

Or in my possession at the time of the breakup

And I'll decide what to do with it. Some I keep. Some I gave away. Some I trashed. Some I have no idea what happened to it lol

Depends on the reason for the breakup

That's messed up no need to break or give away his stuff. Be adults about it and just take it for what it is.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Why keep it though

Because it was a gift. If you're salty that's your problem. I wouldn't ask for ? i bought back. I will never be hard up and salty enough for that.

Not saying hard up or anything but if y'all living together and yoy didn't purchase anything why you taking like you bought it all. And for the record o could give a damn about the shirt
  • Westie
    Options
    I don't think the living together topic was broached.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh have you ever sent trillfate nudes or exclusive pictures of your body?
  • banginscrew901
    Options

Oh well ? what I was talking about then. But she can have that funky ass shirt though. And if we not living I'm not giving gifts like that anyway.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Aye next time y'all chicks want to get rid of a dude stuff we can do a ic garage sale
  • Westie
    Options

Oh well ? what I was talking about then. But she can have that funky ass shirt though. And if we not living I'm not giving gifts like that anyway.

tenor.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where does this rank amongst the other exposure threads that's FOF'd?

Top 5 or nah?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah, u aint getting no ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why keep it though

so you're going to give him credit For not getting anything from her in return, but what about this ? is that not worth any monetary amount? Harassment is a punishable offense by law. Keeping a gift is not.
    I’m not saying he hasn’t broken many laws. I’m not saying he ain’t total crazy out in these streets. I’m not saying he doesn’t needs to be stopped

HOWEVER, he gave her a lot and needs some type of compensation. We tried to get his IG privileges back, she wouldn’t budge, still got him blocked.

The least she could do now is return the shirt or come up off both nipples in the form of pic or vid. She ain’t the only victim

#GingerAintInnocent
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why keep it though

I’m not saying he hasn’t broken many laws. I’m not saying he ain’t total crazy out in these streets. I’m not saying he doesn’t needs to be stopped

HOWEVER, he gave her a lot and needs some type of compensation. We tried to get his IG privileges back, she wouldn’t budge, still got him blocked.

The least she could do now is return the shirt or come up off both nipples in the form of pic or vid. She ain’t the only victim

#GingerAintInnocent

A lot? That ? aint even pay a bill.
    You care to make a wager?
  • banginscrew901
    Options

yeah, u aint getting no ?

Yea ok...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was the shirt cotton?
This discussion has been closed.