TRILLFATE STILL STALKING OBFRESH AND NOW HE'S PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE IC

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement Dubear, that was really positive.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure you'll prevail....But there's like 6 teenage girls in my family right now....

That ? is a mess
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look, y'all leave my dog sleep walking in japan/trill fate/the homie nolte/kavio alone!!!!!!!!!!! He's been though enough.The mans suffering from a broken heart damn it! OB is a baaaaaaaaaad motha..........shut cho mouf! So give him a break. She was cute in the past, but now she a fully developed grown ass ? woman, and she killing the game!! A lot of y'all just late and didn't peep that ? . Told y'all she could have shut this ? down if she felt like it.

His only sin was being up the mother of dragons ass knowing damn well she only like dudes who don't have insurance, is a green card holder, and doesn't pay taxes. When the king of the wizards swooped her up. He switches up, bends the knee, and now he wants to join house ObnoxiouslyFresh? Trying to act like he been team OB fresh since day 1 smh. Them frisco cats aint ordinary. Stay yo ass over there with them dragons bruh. We don't allow this lame ? over here
    tumblr_mm72vnH4rD1qcqa3io2_250.gif
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Look, y'all leave my dog sleep walking in japan/trill fate/the homie nolte/kavio alone!!!!!!!!!!! He's been though enough.The mans suffering from a broken heart damn it! OB is a baaaaaaaaaad motha..........shut cho mouf! So give him a break. She was cute in the past, but now she a fully developed grown ass ? woman, and she killing the game!! A lot of y'all just late and didn't peep that ? . Told y'all she could have shut this ? down if she felt like it.

His only sin was being up the mother of dragons ass knowing damn well she only like dudes who don't have insurance, is a green card holder, and doesn't pay taxes. When the king of the wizards swooped her up. He switches up, bends the knee, and now he wants to join house ObnoxiouslyFresh? Trying to act like he been team OB fresh since day 1 smh. Them frisco cats aint ordinary. Stay yo ass over there with them dragons bruh. We don't allow this lame ? over here

khaleesi>>>obnoxiouslyfresh
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Sorry brother but i must disagree

Who got the better nipples?
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah. Ob is actually mentally stable.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll cosign....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Not with those ? . Let em free!

^^^damn u thirsty :(

giphy.gif
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi got da Milk going doe :3
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »

giphy.gif

well then that means that khaleesi prob got way better sex game than OB since she is legitimately crazy

I might have to change my vote

khaleesi looks like she'll let u do anything......ANYTHING :love:

OB looks innocent like she still ? with her bra on out of insecurity :(

Basically what it comes down to. They all crazy but who the craziest? Khaleesi and reallady probably got that deep dish

Obfresh chose that ? trillfate. Yeah she got a nice smile and body but Do you really want that kind of decision making in your life. Nah her stock dropped tremendously
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Did you fall in love with khaleesi?
  • PureYang
    Options

Nah, but I liked her a lot. She liked to stir ? up behind the scenes a bit too much. so I dropped her, to preserve my peace of mind
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Nah, but I liked her a lot. She liked to stir ? up behind the scenes a bit too much. so I dropped her, to preserve my peace of mind

Real. Kept it player. ? 'em then forgot about about'em aint much deeper than that. But these other ? trillfate and cain you coulda swore they were former employees at fuckniggas R us
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

from her ? or ? ?
    yall know what i mean...lol
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

from her ? or ? ?
    yall know what i mean...lol

Whos mans is this?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You really ain't learned a damn thing since your tangle with them khaleesi demons..sad
  • PureYang
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

You really ain't learned a damn thing since your tangle with them khaleesi demons..sad

You don't know what you're talking about, just like before. Stay in your lane
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Khaleesi was a damn loon
This discussion has been closed.