Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    Yall really allowed trillfate to stay and not ob.... wow
    Who ‘allowed’ Sleep to stay? The mods? What reason they have to ban him?
    ? ain’t posted in Donkey since and I doubt ppl bout to chase him around the site to run him off. We both know he got alias’ I’m deck for these types of situations. Either way, he choosing to stay safe in other parts now is his choice

Who ‘allowed’ OB to leave? No. I don’t recall anything that was spotted or said that warranted her to slow down posting but history shows it don’t take much to ‘run females off’. Maybe she tired of reading about the ? every other day. Or maybe Repping convinced her to stop posting, he already got 5 bodies under his belt. Either way, OB choosing to stay away is her choice

I’m not sure how ‘y’all’ allowed anything. Ob could have put the nail in his coffin with more ? and him tricking but she chose to ignore that route. Something most females do. Sleep could have really did damage had he dropped her nudes but he ain’t got them, cause he a liar.

They both still embarrassed and will be back within the end of the month. Bet.

I posted yesterday, slime.

I'm not embarrassed. Trillfate's harassment is something I cannot describe in one word. It's nice to have a break.
    why u keep getting trolled u blonde ass broad?

U comeback just for More lying and grandstanding.

Harassment is buzzword for the Internet but i bet u didn't tell your boyfriend anything about u being "harassed" did u ? N Scott?

U gave me your cell. I didn't ask for it

U gave me your home phone number, i didn't ask for it..
    g

The bold = more lies
    93127t4b9ezg.png

See how you tell Petty lies about nothing.. that's what you do best..

You're not innocent ? N. Scott

Fam what u got like some OB just posted alarm or something.....my G we get it....give it up yo...

Damn didn't even see that screenshot....@Trillfate if she called u yesterday, I take my post back
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    Yall really allowed trillfate to stay and not ob.... wow
    Who ‘allowed’ Sleep to stay? The mods? What reason they have to ban him?
    ? ain’t posted in Donkey since and I doubt ppl bout to chase him around the site to run him off. We both know he got alias’ I’m deck for these types of situations. Either way, he choosing to stay safe in other parts now is his choice

Who ‘allowed’ OB to leave? No. I don’t recall anything that was spotted or said that warranted her to slow down posting but history shows it don’t take much to ‘run females off’. Maybe she tired of reading about the ? every other day. Or maybe Repping convinced her to stop posting, he already got 5 bodies under his belt. Either way, OB choosing to stay away is her choice

I’m not sure how ‘y’all’ allowed anything. Ob could have put the nail in his coffin with more ? and him tricking but she chose to ignore that route. Something most females do. Sleep could have really did damage had he dropped her nudes but he ain’t got them, cause he a liar.

They both still embarrassed and will be back within the end of the month. Bet.

I posted yesterday, slime.

I'm not embarrassed. Trillfate's harassment is something I cannot describe in one word. It's nice to have a break.
    why u keep getting trolled u blonde ass broad?

U comeback just for More lying and grandstanding.

Harassment is buzzword for the Internet but i bet u didn't tell your boyfriend anything about u being "harassed" did u ? N Scott?

U gave me your cell. I didn't ask for it

U gave me your home phone number, i didn't ask for it..
    [img][/img]

The bold = more lies
    93127t4b9ezg.png

See how you tell Petty lies about nothing.. that's what you do best..

You're not innocent ? N. Scott
    Lol she called you yesterday? Yesterday?

If true, why the lies OB?

May be an old screenshot...but if it was Yesterday, then SMH lol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My bad, I didn’t think about the info implicated @Kat

@Stew, that’s true. Sleep, you pulling Trillfishing again?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    @Kat stay off my reactions fam...we don't watch this thread locked either
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Who banned Ja 'Qen?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im just gonna say this.

let them have they spat...

just dont post her nudes if anyone has them.

we dont need to show who said what and when an who still doing it.

no one needs to be embarrassed here.

we dont need revenge posts.

hash it out....dont worry about these internet clowns who need someone to laugh at so they can feel better.

handle yall ? in private.

no govts needed.

no calls to boyfreinds ...

just handle it away from here.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/10031015/#Comment_10031015
    _Jay wrote: »
    A. You were a mod once, in the Cheap Seats. Trash decision on my part, glad I got u the ? outta there

2. I've seen your pm's. Outta anybody on this site, maybe u alone shoot pm's as trash as Trillfate's. Shut the ? up.

le71wzy3xl9u.gif

LMAO

First things first invertebrate, you a real life ? addict
    second you was a literal homeless ? for years
    Third if a ? told me i'd end up like u at 50 i'd headbut a speeding semi before he finished his sentence
    STAND UP ? DONT LEAN and u leaning like a tight shirt on Kat
    that bs you said has nothin to do with your terrible oversight (objective fact) and how its all but killed the IC
    most the people u thought would be good mods fall into these categories

-Theyve sent lawyers at u
    -They Post 3x a year
    -they Left and poach your posters...ie literally take money out your pocket

? Kween tried to take the whole forum to judge judy but you mad at me for pointing this out

DeadBanana.gif

you the type ? to get his pockets ran and get mad at ? in the crowd for laughing
    Now after 5 failed upgrades your genius intellect has decided THIS is the one thats gonna get it right..

? NONE OF EM WORK

DeadBanana.gif

_Jay wrote: »
    2. I've seen your pm's. Outta anybody on this site, maybe u alone shoot pm's as trash as Trillfate's. Shut the ? up.

Another diversion attempt
    You is telling me that YOU reading every man's ? ..how is that an indictment on anyone but yourself u spineless neanderthal
    whenever I was in yall ? plat threads came about lol ? just auditing mens messages for leisure ? weirdo..? you 46 years old

plagueyomind.gif?t=1347762567

Son go say that outloud to your kids then report back to me how you sounded.
    "Yea I might be a dumb crackhead but I BE READING YO TEXT MESSAGES THO ? !!"

DeadBanana.gif

Mods and admins are soley responsible for the demise of this website. Kai six southern mikey horrible horrible posters should never became mods. joker make the gayest thread of the year and sticky it why would people want to post in a sub-forum where its a ? ass thread STICKIED?? Get that cac ? outta here. ? been here 5 years and we still dont know who the ? he is. Mods need to be rotated yearly ion give a ? whats going on
    lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    Options
    dizz in here sendin shots

giphy.gif
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    I can hurt your feelings, just by deleting your presence from an online message-board. make u beg to come back, just like Choice and Ducky, only to ignore u, just like I do Choice and Ducky. but you'd like that, which is why I tolerate ya.

do better fuckboi @ReppinTime
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam i think this is the first exposure i wasnt keeping track of..... dam i falling off. someone keeP M e inform how thsi started
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    oh, and that other ? u just typed doesn't apply. which is why it doesn't have any effect. do better.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait...hol up.

i thought this was between two other people....but ? watching in the crowd started throwing punches?

? its damn near a full brawl if another ? get socked
  • RickyRich
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Is this get up in our feelings day?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.