Eminem 8th studio album "Revival" 12/15/17

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    L3NU wrote: »
    Lol it's so funny how many white ppl are suddenly mad and saying they won't support Eminem now,

At the very least I'm glad these vultures are ?

That ? said it himself on BET, called these same muthafuckas out and everything. ? 'em!

Hilarious. The whole I dont listen to rap but Eminem is the best rapper ever crowd is gonna go back to being the I dont listen to rap but Tupac is the best rapper ever crowd.

Yup. Super Pac fans never admit to it but you're right. Honestly tho, if you're a legit rap fan and know wasup, you shouldn't care about those opinions. I hate all of you that give it attention.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Lol it's so funny how many white ppl are suddenly mad and saying they won't support Eminem now,

That ? said it himself on BET, called these same muthafuckas out and everything. ? 'em!

Hilarious. The whole I dont listen to rap but Eminem is the best rapper ever crowd is gonna go back to being the I dont listen to rap but Tupac is the best rapper ever crowd.

Yup. Super Pac fans never admit to it but you're right. Honestly tho, if you're a legit rap fan and know wasup, you shouldn't care about those opinions. I hate all of you that give it attention.

Its just jokes bruh. Cant speak for anyone else but I personally dont give even a microscopic ? bout any of this.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If we being honest, certain whites, always had an issue w em. Whether it was the ? ? , or school shooting, or drug references. Em always been controversial. But white people him hate this more than anything he ever done
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I remember when I was in my mid teen years. I worked at a restaurant and somehow 50 cent came up in the conversation I was having w this older white guy. I remember him basically saying he listened to 50s music, bc he was "one of eminems" guys.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Its just jokes bruh. Cant speak for anyone else but I personally dont give even a microscopic ? bout any of this.

That's fine, it's true tho.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If we being honest, certain whites, always had an issue w em. Whether it was the ? ? , or school shooting, or drug references. Em always been controversial. But white people him hate this more than anything he ever done

He has but he took a stance. So they can suck my and every long black ? in existance. Hell, that's partially why these wack mfs mad. As I said b4... ? EM!!
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I remember when I was in my mid teen years. I worked at a restaurant and somehow 50 cent came up in the conversation I was having w this older white guy. I remember him basically saying he listened to 50s music, bc he was "one of eminems" guys.

A lot of Eminem fans were introduced to 50 Cent from Get Rich or Die Tryin they had no idea power of the dollar or Guess who's back even existed, I remember moving out to the suburbs of Long Island NY(it's not far from New York City) before 50 Cent blew up and the white kids who were Eminem fans did not know who the ? 50 Cent was until Wanksta dropped.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Dope interview
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Elton John the GOAT

Its between him & Phil Collins for best white guy to ever do it
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elton John the GOAT

You serious??? Billy Joel, Bob Dylan, Frank Sinatra, Eric Clapton all better imo... He has some real dope records and extremely talented, but the ever, nah... If you listen to him Im sure he took alot of Billy Joel's sound at times...
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elton John the GOAT

Drums>>>>>>>>>piano

Phil Collins made a career out of Genesis and himself. He's basically Paul McCartney without the creepy "sold my soul to the devil" vibe.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Elton John the GOAT

You serious??? Billy Joel, Bob Dylan, Frank Sinatra, Eric Clapton all better imo... He has some real dope records and extremely talented, but the ever, nah... If you listen to him Im sure he took alot of Billy Joel's sound at times...

Frank Sinatra is the most overrated singer of all time

He dont even sound like he singin... He just talkin

Im convinced his mob ties got him put on

His mob ties did put him on.

• water ur seeds
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Elton John the GOAT

Just read the interview it was dope...

Croning is almost like talking, abit like hip hop, blues and country, Frank was in reality not really much better than say Dean Martin, Tony Bennet etc but had the charisma... I think its known his mob ties did get him on...

But I much prefer Bob Dylan, Billy Joel, Eric Clapton's music over Elton... But why like any music more then the other??? I like all music tbh it depends what youre in the mood for I guess...

IMO Elton John also owes alot to his co-writer Bernie Taupin...

Add The Who/Roger Daltrey to the mix too...
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    @water ur seeds whats your top 5 Billy Joel tracks?

I dont know anything from him off top my head
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

@_Menace_
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2017
    Options

Ah man loads, I love 'Piano Man' prolly my favourite tune (i might be wrong, but i dont think he even wanted to do that song)... But its like Pac, I love nearly all his tunes, I can listen to his greatest hits and nearly every song is a non skipper... 'My Life', 'We Didnt Start the Fire', 'Shes Always a Woman', 'Its Still Rock And Roll To Me', 'Uptown Girl', 'Longest Time', 'Moving Out', 'Tell Her About It' the list can go on... Check out his music, if you like Elton I think you will like Billy Joel... He seems a real cool dude too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3JFEfdK_Ls

New York State of Mind live...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30yU6CtlWV8

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at the turn this thread has taken

No lie was just gonna post the same ?

Close this ?
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Whats wrong?

Should we just go back to talking about "the racist tapes" for the 10th year in a row

Will that make yall feel better?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@_Menace_

Joel has a bunch of classics to choose from even though he hasnt made a new song since 1993.

top 5 in no order

piano man
    careless talk
    the stranger
    river of dreams
    keeping the faith
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Elton John the GOAT

Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen,Frank Sinatra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Ill check out Billy Joel but i know for a fact Springsteen dont got soul.

And FOH w/ Sinatra
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Elton John the GOAT

Please tell me what makes Sinatra overrated? hes the ? goat