Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ? literally upset cuz @_Jay banned their internet man crush :#
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I don’t even know who got banned, I don’t care either, I’m just here to talk ? , you on the other hand.....

“Jay, be my dad, I’ll Heed your lessons” ass ? . Log off and reevaluate. I’m waitin for some change to pull up. You askin about a mod spot that you don’t get paid for. Smarten up Nas.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ban the fuckboi for life, so he can come back here via alias and whine about it
    Some of yall are just disgusting ? cowards.
    Yall tryna getcat TS cause yall think the site is done. But we know yall brownnosing ass ? .

Scust
  • Ol Jay's
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    I don’t even know who got banned, I don’t care either, I’m just here to talk ? , you on the other hand.....

“Jay, be my dad, I’ll Heed your lessons” ass ? . Log off and reevaluate. I’m waitin for some change to pull up. You askin about a mod spot that you don’t get paid for. Smarten up Nas.

Mark ass ? it was a joke, pun intended, hence the "nh", from something Reppin said, like I said worry about your chick not me, goofy ass ?
  • Lefty_
    Options
    You so much of a cornball, you don’t even understand the corniness of the post.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall are just disgusting ? cowards.
    Yall tryna getcat TS cause yall think the site is done. But we know yall brownnosing ass ? .

Scust

who?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    ? I was talking to Khaleesi, you were giggling and the other ? was arguing about how to start sphagetti aka boil water, then your girl walked in from "the gym" and asked you "who is she" referring to Khaleesi because she was cam'd up

You said, "I don't know" :joy: (? ass ? ), "my internet friends helping me cook spaghetti", I told you "get your ? ass out the way, and tell your girl to come talk to a real ? "

You cut your mic off and after a few mins snuck back on while your girl was in the shower scrubbing ? out her ? from her "workout" at the "gym

Worry about your chick not me, bro

giphy.gif
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall finally fired the ic's harvey weinstein
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ic never forgets....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i had this ? Jay backed in a corner then thses ? start with this lmao carry on fellas
  • Lefty_
    Options
    Keep ? around I'ma move it into 5 grand territory.
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    bro IC searched "ol jay's makes his ass clap" :#
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options