2017 BET Hip Hop Awards Thread

Options
1235»

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Y do shady wiggas, non blks & jolly ? post up qoutes of blk industry figures/rappers sucking the kkk ? like they speak for the blk community???? When it comes to feminem idgaf about a blk industry figure/rapper praising the Klansmen cuz like benzino told me it's POLITICS.......these blk industry rappers have to kiss the shady crackkka Klansmen ass or his cracka fanbase will turn on them so they gotta b good ? that's y no major blk rapper crushed Marshall when zno dropped ether on him wit the racist tapes.......? a white fanbase if they support the shady crackkka Klansmen especially after them racist tapes feminem can't speak on political & race issues when he can't even face his own racist past.........if u shady crackkka Klansmen loving houseniggers think feminem gives a ? about Injustice towards blks n white America ya a damn fool.... cuz him & Trump is a team repping white supremacy & I posted the proof & they don't like that ? ? ...that's y Trump ain't get @ the Klansmen on Twitter cuz Trump Kno the Klansmen got a album too sell & he knows this fake outrage is all a act.... #TrustAndConquer

Man ain't nobody readin all that jibba jabba. Shut yo ass.

U a sucka
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y do shady wiggas, non blks & jolly ? post up qoutes of blk industry figures/rappers sucking the kkk ? like they speak for the blk community???? When it comes to feminem idgaf about a blk industry figure/rapper praising the Klansmen cuz like benzino told me it's POLITICS.......these blk industry rappers have to kiss the shady crackkka Klansmen ass or his cracka fanbase will turn on them so they gotta b good ? that's y no major blk rapper crushed Marshall when zno dropped ether on him wit the racist tapes.......? a white fanbase if they support the shady crackkka Klansmen especially after them racist tapes feminem can't speak on political & race issues when he can't even face his own racist past.........if u shady crackkka Klansmen loving houseniggers think feminem gives a ? about Injustice towards blks n white America ya a damn fool.... cuz him & Trump is a team repping white supremacy & I posted the proof & they don't like that ? ? ...that's y Trump ain't get @ the Klansmen on Twitter cuz Trump Kno the Klansmen got a album too sell & he knows this fake outrage is all a act.... #TrustAndConquer

U a sucka

Yo mama a sucka and she needs to start buying you bigger shirts ? .
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They cheapened the Aura of it for me. BET AWARDS all day. Hip Hop just $$$ hungry and has no integrity or culture. Artist pay 2 perform and 4 awards so is all a dog and pony show.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U a sucka

Yo mama a sucka and she needs to start buying you bigger shirts ? .

My moma get ready
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    This migos performance terrible

Lmfaoooo just watched this performance. Them ? looked so bored and so did the crowd.