• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OG Stack a Dolla
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    If u believe in karma bruh maybe had bad karma. Before he was rapping foreal he allegedly bust at a crowd tryna get at somebody and hit a pregnant female killin her, he beat the case but it was a ugly story and he kinda flaunted it

Who did this?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Too many chatty patty's in the rap game. Way too many opinions on the next man's business.

that's engrained in the game in some ways. "I got more money than you" "I ? yo ? " "My album outsold yours" all involve other people's business in one way or another
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    If u believe in karma bruh maybe had bad karma. Before he was rapping foreal he allegedly bust at a crowd tryna get at somebody and hit a pregnant female killin her, he beat the case but it was a ugly story and he kinda flaunted it

Who did this?

Underground rapper Fat Tone was alleged to back then he was a wild dude tho. His name got tied up in the mac Dre murder in of then he got killed in Vegas in 05 or something like that. Wild ? tho
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Too many chatty patty's in the rap game. Way too many opinions on the next man's business.

How is it chatty patty when weezy is saying ? crabman 2? #PayDatMan
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

clearly your stupid as ? and your doing way too much ? ridin nh . ofcourse weezy is goin to say ? birdman because of the situation they are in stupid .
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's his situation. He has a right to speak on it.

? like Gotti or Ross really don't.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah ross is fully involving himself into the mix as gotti was explain the money situation is for cashmoney
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

exactly... no one told wayne to sign back... no sympathy and ? all in baby buisness.... if he wanna cheat his employees and they allow it more power to him.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

Who did this?

Underground rapper Fat Tone was alleged to back then he was a wild dude tho. His name got tied up in the mac Dre murder in of then he got killed in Vegas in 05 or something like that. Wild ? tho

He ain't do that ? tho, it was just convenient to say that, cuz the ? that killed him was mac dres man, and he was hatin on tone
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lil Wayne has the business acumen as Cole's Rent-A-Spoon idea

https://youtu.be/gBV5b9fH7GM
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carter 5 coming extremely soon
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

Wayne backs wat renzel is saying & repeats wat rozay has been preaching on his last 2 albums '? Crabman'
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wayne backs wat renzel is saying & repeats wat rozay has been preaching on his last 2 albums '? Crabman'

:joy: crabman :joy:
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? pronounce Mercedes like mar-cedes lol
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    ? pronounce Mercedes like mar-cedes lol

Mah-sadiess
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross resume on the streets not equal to Birdman
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    If you aint ever lived in N.O. you wouldn’t understand where some
    of this coming from, like culturally speaking...a lot of how it really is it kept local so it has no exposure but it’s been like that for years on years. foreal on some straight New Orleans ? he made real millions and dominated the game as a ? straight from the jects though...like do you even understand the environment is and how sick that is to come up off your own talent from that? I know people there that I went to school with that is still working the same job since 2005 at fast food restaurants, and these is good people and that’s the norm for a lot of them. Don't disrespect the money.

He came up "off his own talent?"

The inhabitants of the bushes and the future inhabitants of the bushes would like a word.

You didn't hear him? ? said he masterminded that whole ? . That takes some kind of considerable talent.