The FINAL 2017 Official FALL/WINTER Pic Thread: Series Finale

Options

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @So ILL” I ? hate orlando, I swear. I have never in life heard anyone say out loud “hey, I got a racist joke.” It just set the tone for an ugly trip. So then I go for a morning jog and see this ? . Like wtf! And i got attacked by one of those little tiny lizards. How do people live like this

wzbmn1ufk5yk.png

On behalf of the south I would like to say Welcome Home....we've missed you too
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my mother just sent me pics of snow down in Jackson
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    @So ILL” I ? hate orlando, I swear. I have never in life heard anyone say out loud “hey, I got a racist joke.” It just set the tone for an ugly trip. So then I go for a morning jog and see this ? . Like wtf! And i got attacked by one of those little tiny lizards. How do people live like this

wzbmn1ufk5yk.png

Yo I was in Orlando and got a rental right off Vineland. I swear that place was a lizard hangout. All the women in my family were freaky out while me and my son picking them up and chasing them.

And to be fair............................Orlando is just a swamp that was filled in like Houston.

Tampa had a music festival that was sponsored by a Tequila company I think. That ? was wild. Right there next to the Glazer museum. If I didnt have the kids...........................I would have been Woo Woo with those white folks listening to tribute bands.

Freaking lizards were everywhere. One jumped on me. Did you go to Ybor City in Tampa? It was nice!

@gemini86 holla at big mama she fine af g. She got some big ol tittys too
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I freaking hate this place. I’m going back to Tampa.

u125qgf3mb64.jpeg

Cry baby ass

I overheard a racist joke and I passed through that ? Sanford, Fl where they killed Trayvon. I do not like Orlando. I was here for 1 good day and already heard a racist joke because they didn’t see any black people in the room.

Orlando is a hick town all they have there is universal studios and disney world
  • king hassan
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wzbmn1ufk5yk.png

You won't like the large foot long versions then either along with the iguanas and snakes.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's snow in Jackson and San Antonio, TX
  • king hassan
    Options

It's snow in Jackson and San Antonio, TX

Yep
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wzbmn1ufk5yk.png

lol, I hate those lol lizards, they have them here in Austin
  • All5KingDrive
    All5KingDrive Members Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    I freaking hate this place. I’m going back to Tampa.

u125qgf3mb64.jpeg

Cry baby ass

I overheard a racist joke and I passed through that ? Sanford, Fl where they killed Trayvon. I do not like Orlando. I was here for 1 good day and already heard a racist joke because they didn’t see any black people in the room.
    Damn, I hate to hear Orlando is like that considering my Magic play there smh. What was the joke?

Something about bbq ribs. Some old white guy tells a lady that was working at the hotel “i gotta joke, it’s kinda racial though.” So my ears perked up but I couldn’t hear it cause it was like my heart started beating fast, my blood pressure went up, I was halfway going deaf. Couldn’t even catch anything but “ribs.” I was using the business center, which was next to the where the continental breakfast was. The door was wide open to the business center. Like who the ? starts their day off with a racist joke. This was literally during breakfast

Racist Caucasians

fbgqk8hphnse.gif
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

wzbmn1ufk5yk.png

Yo I was in Orlando and got a rental right off Vineland. I swear that place was a lizard hangout. All the women in my family were freaky out while me and my son picking them up and chasing them.

And to be fair............................Orlando is just a swamp that was filled in like Houston.

Tampa had a music festival that was sponsored by a Tequila company I think. That ? was wild. Right there next to the Glazer museum. If I didnt have the kids...........................I would have been Woo Woo with those white folks listening to tribute bands.

Freaking lizards were everywhere. One jumped on me. Did you go to Ybor City in Tampa? It was nice!

@gemini86 holla at big mama she fine af g. She got some big ol tittys too

Lol don’t think they ? with me like that. I don’t know anybody in this thread
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its raining here in Anchorage. Making the roads ? terrifying.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing up here yet, but it might be here this evening if this storm system is moving north.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Cali is on fire.

Yo that video of the traffic driving by it is on some movie ? . Why is this happening every year? Just cause of no rain?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Cali is on fire.

Yo that video of the traffic driving by it is on some movie ? . Why is this happening every year? Just cause of no rain?

d1p28fcx3xmc.gif
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    THAT BOY A ? !
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Nothing up here yet, but it might be here this evening if this storm system is moving north.

Alright bro keep us posted

Well, it actually started snowing here a few hours ago.

Planned on going to the gym tonight.

Usually they close at 10pm on Friday, but they always tend to shut down early at even the slightest hint of a snowstorm.

Called up there twice within the past 4 hours, and they still say that.........."as of now"...........they're still closing at 10pm.

Kinda hope they do close, that way I can stay at home and catch up on Kim Zolciak's show.

Yet, at the same time, I really need to be in the gym at least 4 days a week if I'm ever going to see any significant weight loss.

I've got a 4WD drive Yukon Denali, so I'm not gonna have any problems getting around in the weather..........but that doesn't change the fact that other people on the road might do something reckless and run into me some kinda way.

IDK.......maybe it's best for me to just stay home.