Comments

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    NCswag wrote: »
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    ? think I give a ? about getting acclaim for being a good poster. This the Internet, homie. Get a job and quit trolling all damn day. ? pulling 20 hr days on the IC and living off his girl. What a loser.

This isn't about acclaim you clown now make a decent post right now, I'll paypal you $15 if you do so you can take that ugly ? you rock with to the burger spot and eat good

Where'd the $15 figure come from. You gotta up it to $20....the same price a clearance Whiteside jersey costs

Lol ? I look like giving away $20 for a post?

I could get a pair of slides or a new gym bag for that. That's gas money for the weekend man

Nobody rockin kaminsky Jerseys B

Panthers run that city anyways nobody cares about kemba in his own city

Also funny how the one guy you keep targeting is from NC

Lol who you talking about man?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Woj said the east wide open, expect trades to go down in the east

squads hungry and they don't see no road blocks

He said in the west nobody thinks they can beat the warriors and everybody playing for 2nd

Interesting.

I'm watching the pistons so far they look really good. Jackson is playing well.

Only thing is in a close game they don't have that guy who can get a bucket

Unless an injury happens they making the playoffs imo

I said it in preseason cuz Drummond improved

Not a fan of Reggie Jackson he wack to me I hate the way he plays
    Hes right

As good as the Celtics have been they are beatable and with the way ? going the Cavs might lose in the 2nd round

Pistons are a Reggie Jackson trade away from 2nd round fodder

Heat are a trade away

Hornets might take off when batum gets back

Let the Wizards trade that ? ? gortat for a real big man

Only teams that got no chance at anything are the raptors and sixers

Heat a trade away from what :D

Would you trade gortat and oubre for rolo?

From contending ? ? you mean? Lol

And hmmmm.....gortat and oubre? Hmmm I actually wouldn't do that only because if it's a 2 for 1 that really stretches a weak bench even thinner and the wiz lose a perimeter defender and solid rebounder off the bench

Lopez is cool and he does add rim protection and offensive boards but I'm scared he's not mobile enough. And in actually not sure but is he even decent as far as rim rolling?

I would trade oubre and gortat but not for just lopez. You gotta throw in zipser, valentine, or portis or something...but even then ehh I don't think the bulls would be ideal trade partners

Stop listening to Stacey King man

You was probably saying lieutenant deng too

Nah deng was always overrated to me,just servicable that's it

I think the bulls will trade niko,lopez & possibly holliday so they can surge to a bottom 2 record

The wizards gonna lose oubre eventually they gonna be paying beal,porter and wall like 90 mil In 2 years
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? think I give a ? about getting acclaim for being a good poster. This the Internet, homie. Get a job and quit trolling all damn day. ? pulling 20 hr days on the IC and living off his girl. What a loser.

This isn't about acclaim you clown now make a decent post right now, I'll paypal you $15 if you do so you can take that ugly ? you rock with to the burger spot and eat good

Where'd the $15 figure come from. You gotta up it to $20....the same price a clearance Whiteside jersey costs

I could get a pair of slides or a new gym bag for that. That's gas money for the weekend man

Whiteside
  • Beta
    edited November 2017
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Woj said the east wide open, expect trades to go down in the east

squads hungry and they don't see no road blocks

He said in the west nobody thinks they can beat the warriors and everybody playing for 2nd

Interesting.

I'm watching the pistons so far they look really good. Jackson is playing well.

Only thing is in a close game they don't have that guy who can get a bucket

Unless an injury happens they making the playoffs imo

I said it in preseason cuz Drummond improved

Not a fan of Reggie Jackson he wack to me I hate the way he plays
    Hes right

As good as the Celtics have been they are beatable and with the way ? going the Cavs might lose in the 2nd round

Pistons are a Reggie Jackson trade away from 2nd round fodder

Heat are a trade away

Hornets might take off when batum gets back

Let the Wizards trade that ? ? gortat for a real big man

Only teams that got no chance at anything are the raptors and sixers

Heat a trade away from what :D

Would you trade gortat and oubre for rolo?

From contending ? ? you mean? Lol

And hmmmm.....gortat and oubre? Hmmm I actually wouldn't do that only because if it's a 2 for 1 that really stretches a weak bench even thinner and the wiz lose a perimeter defender and solid rebounder off the bench

Lopez is cool and he does add rim protection and offensive boards but I'm scared he's not mobile enough. Anrd in actually not sure but is he even decent as far as rim rolling?

I would trade oubre and gortat but not for just lopez. You gotta throw in zipser, valentine, or portis or something...but even then ehh I don't think the bulls would be ideal trade partners

Stop listening to Stacey King man

You was probably saying lieutenant deng too

Nah deng was always overrated to me,just servicable that's it

I think the bulls will trade niko,lopez & possibly holliday so they can surge to a bottom 2 record

The wizards gonna lose oubre eventually they gonna be paying beal,porter and wall like 90 mil In 2 years

I was gonna mention holiday but I figured he was in the future plans from being so good with dunn and lavine out and yeah you right, well they better start developing McCullough
  • Beta
    Options
    And wow no love for one of the best two way players in the league in his prime. He almost died for yall. He should be treated like haslem because he was y'all rock.

Y'all aint ? lol
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Whiteside

? 'em
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And wow no love for one of the best two way players in the league in his prime. He almost died for yall. He should be treated like haslem because he was y'all rock.

Y'all aint ? lol

Who was this about?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited November 2017
    Options

Y'all aint ? lol

The most important player in heat history is a washed journey man cuz of pat riley lol

You talkin bout deng like he a franchise stalwart foh man deng old news

He welcomed back if kuzma or Ingram attached
  • Beta
    edited November 2017
    Options

Y'all aint ? lol

Who was this about?

"Luol Dengerous" :/
  • Beta
    Options

Y'all aint ? lol

The most important player in heat history is a washed journey man cuz of pat riley lol

No need to slander man all I'm saying y'all don't appreciate him.

Deng >>> rose as far as Bulls tenure

that's right I said it. That's thibs' MVP trophy

Lol @ those trade conditions
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id trade Gortat and Oubre for Lopez in a heartbeat, Oubre ? sucks too that’s addition by subtraction, call someone from the d league up or go give Gerald Green the minimum but you don’t pass up on a player that will help the squad because of Kelly ? Oubre
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

Y'all aint ? lol

I don't disagree

Noah,jimmy,deng,rose all owe thibs They all peaked/ascended under him

He owes them too tho,cuz thibs hasn't had a top 10 defense or made the playoffs without them (as a head coach)

Bulls have had top 10 defense and made the playoffs without thibs tho :o
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Oubre don't suck he solid , they shoulda gave him the rock in crunch time instead of brick wall vs the warriors

Without the leader Beal who else gonna take them shots? Oubre was putting in work vs gs
  • Beta
    Options

Y'all aint ? lol

I don't disagree

Noah,jimmy,deng,rose all owe thibs They all peaked/ascended under him

He owes them too tho,cuz thibs hasn't had a top 10 defense or made the playoffs without them (as a head coach)

Bulls have had top 10 defense and made the playoffs without thibs tho :o

Yeah I agree. In a perfect world thibs gets fired and becomes an assistant coach in miami. We have the personnel. But spo couldn't be coach though
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Al is still out but Tatum is playing which makes me feel better about to tonight, it would be a team like the Hornets to end the streak
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Oubre don't suck he solid , they shoulda gave him the rock in crunch time instead of brick wall vs the warriors

Without the leader Beal who else gonna take them shots? Oubre was putting in work vs gs

With that contract situation which is hard to look at I think they have to be in win now mode and I don’t think Gortat and Oubre will get them much more than Lopez, I don’t know what else that team could do
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Damn Kyrie leaking
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Baynes might of broke Kyries nose
  • Beta
    Options

With that contract situation which is hard to look at I think they have to be in win now mode and I don’t think Gortat and Oubre will get them much more than Lopez, I don’t know what else that team could do

You really want the answer to this?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

You really want the answer to this?

Cousins isn’t happening
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feel sorry for Boston with all these injuries.

Hope Kyrie doesnt sit out too long.

Also hope this blow to the head will knock some sense into Kyries ? ass
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marcus Smart out here making “winning plays”. 1-8 so far, Lonzo would be proud of that bricklaying.