Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Look at this ? of course you encoruage lonzo hollow stats you boast your own hollow ? accolades "5* poster* 99% of us got 5 stars you ? its virtual participation badge you ? loser

ima need ? to come with something different than that tired e40 joke or jazzy phe ? gotta know more than one fat blackman

? get tight all they can come up with is calling me a bay area legend yet you proud about some ? nobody gives a ? about

sdz3y9u0382b.png
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His shooting trash as ? but he's had an obvious positive impact on that team Imo, better ball movement unselfish play isn't something to downplay, n like bruh said he been a decent help defender n rebounder. He just has to get out of his own head about his shot selection n I'd like to see him more aggressive to the rim but he may honestly b too frail for that right now
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited November 2017
    Options
    His shooting trash as ? but he's had an obvious positive impact on that team Imo, better ball movement unselfish play isn't something to downplay, n like bruh said he been a decent help defender n rebounder. He just has to get out of his own head about his shot selection n I'd like to see him more aggressive to the rim but he may honestly b too frail for that right now

Never even said he was a bust ? getting in their feelings because i said facts he aint looking great at all not even for a rookie he was compared to jason kidd ,jason kidd was a great on ball defender yall bring up help defense? Foh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Aye you fat ? you. Clearly that 5 star tag line is a joke. So you can’t spell or understand context. Rough

Vexed ass ? furious he can’t articulate himself between an absolute word like “bust” and using a word that may fit what you’re trying to say like “underwhelming” that’s the word you’re looking for tubby. I’m trying to help you with your vocabulary.

The fact that Thanksgiving is tomorrow and the wait is excruciating for you got you lashing out you gravy fiend.

Foh scrap.

Joke or not i clearly used it as an example to show how you like hollow stats and as you say that you followed it with more of your hollow nobody internet accolades nobody gives a flying ? about

you gotta do better with fat jokes b

I aint here the word tubby in forever

And like i said so many times before i dont think hes a bust you can qoute me like 10 times

I felt like using the words i wanted to use don't misinterpet my lazziness to fix words because i think faster than i type and i also hit like 4 keys at once through engorged gravy fingers for lack of intelligence im just super lazy when it comes to typing on this site

So you can eat several ? and cry on a print out of you ? virtual sport accolades you sucka ass ?

? trying to pull the " im more inteligent than you card"

Walk into a stampede you dense ? ? really caught feelinhs about lonzo ball

"Hes not shooting well but he doing other things"

well wtf else is he supposed to do?

"He's playing help defense"

But what about his actual on ball defense you can look at his past games he isnt giving anybody problems solo

Posted a whole article that broke down his hollow stats

Bbbbbbut hes doing other things

Yall juggling mad ? right now

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    U do realize not all high draft picks have a great rookie year right, he may not look "great" this year, that doesn't mean bust necessarily. N yes we brought up help defense, something on defense is better than nothing lol, dude good for a steal n a block, that at least shows activity
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    U do realize not all high draft picks have a great rookie year right, he may not look "great" this year, that doesn't mean bust necessarily. N yes we brought up help defense, something on defense is better than nothing lol, dude good for a steal n a block, that at least shows activity

Yo i said he wasnt a bust like 20x this is literaly like having a conversation with a female its in ? text what it was wrong with yall im done with this ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Yo i said he wasnt a bust like 20x this is literaly like having a conversation with a female its in ? text what it was wrong with yall im done with this ?

I never said u said he was tho, u simply gave him every possible characteristic of being a bust n u were reaching, calm yo ass down ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Aye you fat ? you. Clearly that 5 star tag line is a joke. So you can’t spell or understand context. Rough

Vexed ass ? furious he can’t articulate himself between an absolute word like “bust” and using a word that may fit what you’re trying to say like “underwhelming” that’s the word you’re looking for tubby. I’m trying to help you with your vocabulary.

The fact that Thanksgiving is tomorrow and the wait is excruciating for you got you lashing out you gravy fiend.

Foh scrap.

Joke or not i clearly used it as an example to show how you like hollow stats and as you say that you followed it with more of your hollow nobody internet accolades nobody gives a flying ? about

tenor.gif?itemid=5619542

And like i said so many times before i dont think hes a bust you can qoute me like 10 times

I felt like using the words i wanted to use don't misinterpet my lazziness to fix words because i think faster than i type and i also hit like 4 keys at once through engorged gravy fingers for lack of intelligence im just super lazy when it comes to typing on this site

So you can eat several ? and cry on a print out of you ? virtual sport accolades you sucka ass ?

6a5.gif

tenor.gif

But what about his actual on ball defense you can look at his past games he isnt giving anybody problems solo

l3ol6.gif

Oh, yeah. We’re done here. :o

You know when your winning when ? start spamming a bunch of gifs triggered people dont make jokes outta themselves

You only needed one to get your idea i thought @beta was the only one with the acumen of a passive agressive female

All this because i said "if lonzo ball is a bust"

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

Thats clearly you saying that i think he's a bust
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Thats clearly you saying that i think he's a bust

I said it doesn't mean that, never said u said it, u basically implied it either way so idk wtf u so upset about lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Foh scrap.

tenor.gif?itemid=5619542

6a5.gif

tenor.gif

l3ol6.gif

You know when your winning when ? start spamming a bunch of gifs triggered people dont make jokes outta themselves

You only needed one to get your idea i thought @beta was the only one with the accumen of a passive agressive female

1. You spelled acumen wrong

2. You must not be privy to AP21

3. Jump in front of the Q train B
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Foh scrap.

tenor.gif?itemid=5619542

6a5.gif

tenor.gif

l3ol6.gif

You only needed one to get your idea i thought @beta was the only one with the accumen of a passive agressive female

1. You spelled acumen wrong

2. You must not be privy to AP21

3. Jump in front of the Q train B

Im from harlem you mean 6 1 2 or 3 even abc

? jersey

Tiki torch ? grammar,correcting ass ? really let that thread go to ? head ima hack into the ic and delete that ?
  • Beta
    Options
    This ? be spazzin out

? hilarious
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feel bad for my ? Bev, he was trying to renegotiate his deal or get paid after next season but now he's looking like damaged goods

He can always come back home for the minimum though
  • Beta
    Options
    Is Austin rivers starting at PG?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ben out here making it look easy early on.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    It feels like dame has started every game this season 0-5
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    smh @ the blazers starting 5 going 0-12
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Out here bussin ass early...Blazers also can't hit sand if they fell off a camel, so that helps.