Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    4th game in 6 nights. What's the point of throwing that in there? Definitely sounds like an excuse.

Not an excuse just reality, y'all had 2 days off and we were at the end of a road trip we should have played with energy from the jump and horford has to play better. I don't have to make an excuse for losing to the heat who missed the playoffs last year and under .500 this year. Y'all beat us for the 1st time in 3 years and y'all posed to be on our radar? Lol nah happy thanksgiving tho

Bunch of irrelevant ? in this post. Incredible how unaware you are that you're making an excuse for why the Celtics lost. Bet it wouldn't come up if yall had won.

Y’all are worse than jaemoons still boasting about the first game of the year, we don’t lose very often so when we do it becomes a moral victory for you clowns, everything he posted is facts
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ax still talking about this L while eating a turkey leg and the collards

Sad
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? arguing on Thanksgiving, gotdamn lmao
  • Beta
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Lmao these cats 16-3 and still tight after a loss

Ax ease up fam

23795247_10155686445411006_5993261124663896176_n.jpg?oh=7fac774524113b7a10d954c06fe2c66f&oe=5AD603DA

Still insecure lol
  • Beta
    Options
    A growing question inside the Trail Blazers’ early season has been the noticeable drop off in production from Maurice Harkless. The Blazers’ starting small forward is not scoring. He’s not rebounding. He’s not producing much of anything these days “I just feel like I’m just out there to be out there … I don’t know,’’ Harkless said Wednesday. “I’m just out there, and that’s frustrating,’’ Harkless said. “I’m just out there playing defense, which is cool … running back and forth. Out there running track

Harkless, for his part, says he wants to contribute more, but is not sure how he can in this offense. “We gotta figure out ways … not only me, but ways to get other people going,’’ Harkless said. “Every game it’s the same thing … we play through three people.’’ Harkless was referring to guards Damian Lillard, CJ McCollum and center Jusuf Nurkic, who have combined to take 57 percent of the team’s shots this season. “Everybody else is just …. It’s hard to get into a rhythm,’’ Harkless said. “It’s that simple.’’ – via NBC Sports

I know how to help solve this :)
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What ya rockin?! ... Z O 2sssssssssss

BBB
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Jae Crowder pick up starting to look like a game changer. Solid all around player, much better shooter than I expected . Lebron not having to check some one like Antetekumpo at this stage of his career is huge.

Lolll
    It has been a rough start in Cleveland for Crowder. He's shooting just 37 percent, and 31 percent from deep, and he has had trouble staying in front of quicker wings on defense. Crowder has logged just 56 minutes in the fourth quarter.
    t2n5lsm1lp03.gif

Jae crowder acquisition in a nutshell

0cioadx324a6.jpeg
    qra8gt4sjhff.gif

Crazy is we so deep we can have him come off the bench when his production dips. How many players on y’all favorite team can get benched averaging around 14 ppg over the last 5 games.

#Deep
    #YouTried...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jae Crowder pick up starting to look like a game changer. Solid all around player, much better shooter than I expected . Lebron not having to check some one like Antetekumpo at this stage of his career is huge.

Lolll
    It has been a rough start in Cleveland for Crowder. He's shooting just 37 percent, and 31 percent from deep, and he has had trouble staying in front of quicker wings on defense. Crowder has logged just 56 minutes in the fourth quarter.
    t2n5lsm1lp03.gif

Jae crowder acquisition in a nutshell

0cioadx324a6.jpeg
    qra8gt4sjhff.gif

Crazy is we so deep we can have him come off the bench when his production dips. How many players on y’all favorite team can get benched averaging around 14 ppg over the last 5 games.

#Deep
    #YouTried...

you conveniently picked the last 5 games for a reason.

55i87rygq0tt.png

Crowder has more single digit scoring games than double digit,isn't closing games and his fg and 3 point % dropped significantly

That's underwhelming for a "game changer"
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ^^^^^^^you right I’m not going to be critical of the first 10 or so games a player plays with a new team, in a new city, with new teammates less then 3-4 months from his mother passing away.

I would understand he may need time to adjust to some things going on in his life.
    I’ll admit I thought he start off shooting better, but during our current winning streak as the team chemistry has improved so has his shot.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope this Nets Blazers game will be fun to watch
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^you right I’m not going to be critical of the first 10 or so games a player plays with a new team, in a new city, with new teammates less then 3-4 months from his mother passing away.

I would understand he may need time to adjust to some things going on in his life.
    I’ll admit I thought he start off shooting better, but during our current winning streak as the team chemistry has improved so has his shot.

but when it comes to the Celtics these things don’t apply?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last 2 pages been brilliantly hilarious
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    This Nets-Blazers game been pretty good
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm liking what I've been seeing from Dinwiddie Jefferson and Levert.
  • AZTG
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

This happens every year at this point.

Cats thought rose was gonna be the difference maker.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Wouldnt mind this game going to OT
  • AZTG
    Options
    Bad play imo. You go for the OT at home, and the win on the road. Nets should have went to tie it and go to OT
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    The mark of a bad team. Found a way to cough the game up and lose even with a chance to tie it. I love what I see from LeVert, Hollis-Jefferson, Dimwiddie.... Nets have some solid players and a solid overall team. Someone needs to teach them how to lock up and play D tho.
  • Beta
    edited November 2017
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

LMAOO

PJ!!

Cavs about to make deron Williams hotline bling lol
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options