Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of these teams should hire Sam Heinke. Despite the tanking, he proved to have a great eye for talent. He found a decent amount of gems in the 2nd round or as rookie free agents.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    It's crazy how okafor and noel are in similar situations.

Noel gets no tick on dallas he's gettin dnp's and only played more than 5 mins about a month ago

Found this quote about Noel.
    Why is ? Kleber starting over Nerlens Noel?

Scruggs: My sources tell me that Nerlens Noel is not known as a hard worker.
    I cannot for the life of me understand that if a player decides to turn down a 4-year, $72 million contract to bet on himself getting a max deal why that player would not be in top shape and perform at a level the club has never seen.

This should have been a career year for Noel. Now he is stuck on the bench with too many DNP-Coaches decision for a stat line.
    Even Shawn Bradley had a career when he was in his free-agent year and fooled Mark Cuban into giving him a seven year deal for $30.5 million back in August of 2001.

Not Noel. Dude is in his own world. I'm told he doesn't have a sense of hard play and that's not going to fly with a head coach like Rick Carlisle who had to cut his teeth as a NBA player.

Until Noel shows a better work ethic other players will get minutes. I just think we will see Noel traded. It's a shame because the club had high hopes for him when he came from Philly in a trade last year.
    And he can kiss his dreams of a max deal. He will regret passing on $72 million.

This ? is getting kinda sad for both. From top 10 picks to not playing at all.

can't feel sad about a ? choosing to be ass (noel) ? pouting about millions he doesn't deserve foh
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options
    Damn,noel sounds like a slacker. In b4 a 4 year 40 mil deal next summer wit a team option

Turned down 72 mil he shoulda been on that rocky 4 russian training regimen and added a 3 smdh

? up thing is Okafor was on his Rocky ? . Came in this year in great shape and it didn't even matter.

Calangenlo ? up by over pricing Okafor's trade value throughout the league. I bet they could've gotten a lower 1st round pick during the draft or offseason for the kid
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good run sixers
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hinkie too busy being coked out
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still feel sorry for okafor, noel was stupid.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

???
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pistons whole roster wack man. Bradley the only player on that team I rock wit the rest of these dudes suck

kennard decent for a whiteboy tho
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im still amazed at Simmons' court vision
  • AZTG
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Sixers fans, when is fultz coming back?
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Pistons whole roster wack man. Bradley the only player on that team I rock wit the rest of these dudes suck

when Tobias Harris is your go to guy, your on trouble.
  • TheBossman
    edited December 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

they don't know....
  • Beta
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

???

He was on that white
  • AZTG
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

they don't know....

Thats never a good thing
  • Beta
    Options
    Remember not too long ago the Girzz and Magic were set on a collision course to the finals.

Pistons will fall off too

• #1hiphopjunki3
    Options

when Tobias Harris is your go to guy, your on trouble.

Andre Drummond is playing pretty solid this year but like you stated they need another solid scoring option besides Harris. Reggie Jackson isn't the most efficient and after those 2 guys who else can go and get the Pistons buckets if need be? I like Avery Bradley a lot but I don't think he is a go to scorer
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Our 3rd quarters be the WOAT sometimes. Tonight is one of those times.

Smack that headband off Bayless ? then get him off the floor.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the hell are the sixers doing man
  • Mister B.
    Options
    the hell are the sixers doing man
    ? up.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Noel gets no tick on dallas he's gettin dnp's and only played more than 5 mins about a month ago

I cannot for the life of me understand that if a player decides to turn down a 4-year, $72 million contract to bet on himself getting a max deal why that player would not be in top shape and perform at a level the club has never seen.

This should have been a career year for Noel. Now he is stuck on the bench with too many DNP-Coaches decision for a stat line.
    Even Shawn Bradley had a career when he was in his free-agent year and fooled Mark Cuban into giving him a seven year deal for $30.5 million back in August of 2001.

Not Noel. Dude is in his own world. I'm told he doesn't have a sense of hard play and that's not going to fly with a head coach like Rick Carlisle who had to cut his teeth as a NBA player.

Until Noel shows a better work ethic other players will get minutes. I just think we will see Noel traded. It's a shame because the club had high hopes for him when he came from Philly in a trade last year.
    And he can kiss his dreams of a max deal. He will regret passing on $72 million.

can't feel sad about a ? choosing to be ass (noel) ? pouting about millions he doesn't deserve foh

I think it's sad bcuz imo he got the wrong advice from his agent and despite the laziness rumors he deserves a chance to at least show how much he is really worth.
  • TheBossman
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Options
    Super Dario Da Homie. Good ? right there.

Joel's trollin be funny as ? .
  • TheBossman
    Options
    my only problem with giving the ball to embiid at the end of games is he needs to see double teams better and not turn it over.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think it's sad bcuz imo he got the wrong advice from his agent and despite the laziness rumors he deserves a chance to at least show how much he is really worth.

Agent or not he knows he aint no max player hes played so few games he still can be labled as a prospect