Why is that?

Chris paul
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    rocket fans gonna be hilarious in May

Why is that?

Last year when all y'all turned on Harden and the system vs the Spurs.
    Fast forward to now and the it's back to a strong belief . Personally i don't see the transition of their play come playoff time
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ? for the nets hopefully that coach puts Okafor in a great position to play well on the floor cuz we all know he can't defend a pylon

Can't and not wanting or caring about playing defense is 2 very different things.

For someone who can score like Okafor I'm leaning toward he don't try to play defense. Just cause he can score doesn't mean he will be good on D but it would lead me to think he can move his feet better than he does and get into better positions on D than he does.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Hopefully Beal coming out of his slump.

? up thing is with that happening Porter seems to be in a damn slump.

We on some can't get quite right ? so far this year.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Hopefully Beal coming out of his slump.

? up thing is with that happening Porter seems to be in a damn slump.

We on some can't get quite right ? so far this year.

Tell porto ? to pick his ? up
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ? for the nets hopefully that coach puts Okafor in a great position to play well on the floor cuz we all know he can't defend a pylon

Can't and not wanting or caring about playing defense is 2 very different things.

For someone who can score like Okafor I'm leaning toward he don't try to play defense. Just cause he can score doesn't mean he will be good on D but it would lead me to think he can move his feet better than he does and get into better positions on D than he does.

jah goes from dancing like olajuwon when he has the ball on offense to literally bolting his feet to the court any other time lol

like at least other guys who are bad put in some effort

make it look good

not jahlil
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C's will never publicly say it but there's a small chance Hayward could return this season

He could come off the bench for 15 mins a game(they need bench scoring anyway)

Ease him back in so he mentally will be good next season
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

jah goes from dancing like olajuwon when he has the ball on offense to literally bolting his feet to the court any other time lol

like at least other guys who are bad put in some effort

make it look good

not jahlil

Exactly that ? is crazy.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @hustle nah i need PG to come to LA so the tougher it is for him to get comfy in OKC the better. his pops been telling ppl only a championship would keep him in OKC. I like Harden but even you know when you gets 2 weeks to prepare and have comparable talent, it will be curtains for D'Antoni come playoff time
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Cuz of the sixers declining his 4th year option & a loophole in the cba. The max the nets can offer okafor is 6 mil per year if he stays.

So if he hoops the rest of the season and hits ufa this summer as a 22 year old nets can be outbid
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C's will never publicly say it but there's a small chance Hayward could return this season

I’m anticipating him coming back, there’s always the chance he doesn’t heal properly or as quickly as others that have suffered the same injury so they can’t come out with a time table yet, plus we were granted the dpe which I don’t think we can lose regardless but it was determined he’ll likely be out for the rest of the season so to come out now or anytime soon and be like “yea we plan on getting him back by March” it would be a bad look and bad for business if we ever needed another dpe in the future we might get a big ? you next time, best to just do what they been doing but I’m pretty confident he’ll be back, I agree bringing him off the bench if we can get him back early enough and he can get back to 100% by the playoffs maybe we can implement him back into the starting lineup by then
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    rocket fans gonna be hilarious in May

Why is that?

Because all of y’all some crybaby ass ? around that time, especially you lol
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We got to be patient with the dpe money though we’re not really thin at the wing but if we lost Morris or Baynes or ? forbid Horford we would need to go front court, unless a player we can’t pass up on becomes available
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »

See this is why I dont give a ? about all the hate for Lavar. He is a opportunist. His company will thrive and he will keep the name in the news. He just needs his sons to step up.

See thats the lynch pin right there. If his sons dont pan out. He has no product. He will just be a nig talkin...

Sending your two youngest overseas to ball...i dont know......
    He could've at least let the ? use their college eligibility some. I mean, they did actually earn those scholarships, might as well let them use them a little.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This pic is funnier though

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hes out of the walking boot already. Best case for them is the Cavs getting the two seed so they don't have to see them until the conference finals so they can get GH some reps to knock the rust off against garbage teams.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Niko back :) he on the court wit portis :D
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man dat big white center for Detroit is trash
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls gotta a winnable game
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oladipo cookin so far tonight
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GIF-disappointed-no-sad-shakes-head-SMH-GIF.gif

this ? man wtf are we doing
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    ben mclemore is an idiot he just tried a 360 two handed dunk (in game) which got blocked by the rim when he had another man with him on a fastbreak lolol

and he just got benched