• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Gobert can’t catch a break.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Not surprised at all wrights ex wife was charged. Once the gun was found then duke got arrested it was only a matter of time. If you followed this story when it happened you knew she was involved,everything she did pointed to her being a primary suspect she blew thru a mil of the life insurance dough in less than a year that was supposed to go to the 6 kids.

https://youtu.be/NberKIS3YUQ
    rfep3ghkp7yv.jpg

this chick lookin like manny fresh in the mug shot
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He need to be shut down for the year if Utah start to slide. He already running up the court like his knees hurt
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dunn can do things on the court that are special

he has the ability to be an all star if he keeps improving and i see no reason he wont

similar to another 4 year defensive college prospect the bulls traded for him

cant see his work ethic being much different

he too has also overcome adversity in life — from hustling money playing basketball to support himself as a kid with his mom in jail to living on his own with his brother at 9 years old — kid went through a lot and it shows on the court — hes a competitive animal which can also hurt him at times but youd rather have it than not

i heard he took a bunch of homeless kids christmas shopping with little to no media

this dude is definitely going to end up being one my favorite bulls ever once its all said and done
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

he has the ability to be an all star if he keeps improving and i see no reason he wont

he too has also overcome adversity in life — from hustling money playing basketball to support himself as a kid with his mom in jail to living on his own with his brother at 9 years old — kid went through a lot and it shows on the court — hes a competitive animal which can also hurt him at times but youd rather have it than not

i heard he took a bunch of homeless kids christmas shopping with little to no media

this dude is definitely going to end up being one my favorite bulls ever once its all said and done

So thibs gave up on him too soon?
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

thats still to be determined

but i will say this

thibs is an odd dude

who he trusts and doesnt trust is a weird determination and one that ive never understood
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but i will say this

thibs is an odd dude

who he trusts and doesnt trust is a weird determination and one that ive never understood
    Thibs is that outdated coach who doesn't develop younger players like they should and keep with the times. He'd rather trusts over the hill vets a la Taj .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    The bulls are scrappy they play hard.A lot of games are gonna be ugly the spurs game was ugly

They're also the 4th rated defensive team in the league right now,if the bulls hit their 3's they are gonna be able to compete with anybody they literally live and die by the 3.They're playing better than I expected and losing games cuz of their inexperience.

The mavs and kings have more talent than the bulls and better coaches and are playing awful in comparison.

Bulls went to orlando and washed them and pretty much dominated them from the tip off.

They're gonna have trade some dudes(lopez,niko) or they're gonna overachieve when it comes to worst record territory.

I said this November 5th.Bulls aren't the worst team in the nba even during that 10 game losing streak they lost games by 8,9,1,1,2 they lost to both the suns & lakers games in the last 3 mins(they were blowing the lakers out til late 3rd) and lost to the nuggets on a buzzer beater.

I'm gonna give fred his props, the bulls playing competitive ball for the most part wit a young team.He has players who listen now
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

but i will say this

thibs is an odd dude

Thibs is that outdated coach who doesn't develop younger players like they should and keep with the times. He'd rather trusts over the hill vets a la Taj .

Unless the t wolves win the championship(they won't)In 2019 the t wolves franchise will regret that trade.

thibs gave up 2 players with 3 and 4 years left on their rookie contracts to sign a 29 year old pg,acquired a 28 year old wing and a 32 year old pf (he shoulda kept rubio too)

If thibs was patient minnesota woulda been that team in 3 years with a 25 year old lavine,25 year old wiggins,25 year old kat,24 year old markannan,26 year old dunn to run the west when the warriors are older and/or paying crazy luxury taxes.

T wolves currently have a 1.3 point differential and are 3-7 vs .500 or better teams. They're not that good the west weak
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Essentially the Bulls are a bunch of young ? that dont really know what they doing. They just go out there and play hard as ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Essentially the Bulls are a bunch of young ? that dont really know what they doing. They just go out there and play hard as ?

euj6t67l4mzj.gif

here

Fam u gotta chill w that Lakers ? yo lol I think u got me confused w someone else
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know is Derek Favors and Rudy Gobert got hurt in the 1st quarter and Utah still whooped boston’s ass in boston lmao

Rodney Hood and Jerebko (lol) came off the bench and dropped 17 a piece on them lames...lol

? is trash...like I thought.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @iron man1 How you think fans gonna respond to Melos return? Think we see cheers or some ignorant NY ? ?

Im still a Melo fan and wanna see him do good but at the same time i wouldnt mind some good ol ignorant NY ? .
  • iron man1
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    @iron man1 How you think fans gonna respond to Melos return? Think we see cheers or some ignorant NY ? ?

Im still a Melo fan and wanna see him do good but at the same time i wouldnt mind some good ol ignorant NY ? .

Lotta culture vultures in the Garden these days I expect boos smh but, the dude really tried to be as upstanding as he could under the circumstances. Only one year did he have an actual team with a true pg and we had a great year despite injuries. I hope he gets love tonight and hold no ill will towards him.
  • iron man1
    Options
    @AZTG Was day to day but looks like they prefer to hold KP out tonight. Adams is out too so I hope Herns gets some minutes tonight. Quinn been playing like his old self so I already know he's coming with heat.
  • AZTG
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    @AZTG Was day to day but looks like they prefer to hold KP out tonight. Adams is out too so I hope Herns gets some minutes tonight. Quinn been playing like his old self so I already know he's coming with heat.

Man I just want this win. Would have been a good chance to beat a team with more talent since they probably tired after that triple OT. Too bad KP not playing.
  • AZTG
    Options
    It was like 65-35 with 65% of the fans cheering Melo which is good. With that said though I better hear no more cheering.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Capela tonight
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clyde Drexler just called PJ Tucker "Chris Tucker" smh