Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    They should add Black Lightning to this show next year. With Curtis being the opposite of Michael in almost every way they still need one of DCs top black alpha comic book characters on these shows (something Diggle never was since he was created for CW). J'Onn alone isn't gonna cut it. Maybe even use some of the Milestone characters if they want.

They need the John Stewart green lantern.

I rather see a black DC alpha male that deserves more exposure and notoriety like Black Lightning or Bronze Tiger before seeing a GL especially the most overused one in media get used on these shows. Especially when he's already gonna be in the movies.
    He was on green arrow before the movies decided to make a suicide squad movie. Then they had to dump him along with the rest of the squad and other characters as well. Dude that played spawn was tiger. Perfect casting lol.
    bronze-tiger-michael-jai-white.jpg

texas409 wrote: »
    messed up how they didnt bring my baby Hawkgirl back
    the actress that plays her is cool and humble as hell
    The creator of the show hinted the thanagarians will return during the second half. They will be a big threat and be their actual selves this time. The dominator story line involved them. Plus they heavily hinted at the thangarian invasion on last seasons finale.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    ? , I forgot they moved to Tuesday nights
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Lol at Ante Up being played

Only dope thing about the episode thus far
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Berlanti and his goons seem to be begging for Star Wars writing gigs. It gets more and more blatant. I hope Disney continues curving their ? .
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Seeing Castile and Crowley work together to stop Lucifer is fun. Plus they have their mom back hunting with them is a good twist

All horrible plots. Bringing back Satan and Mary being resurrected. Crowley should have been ganked. Now that ? is pregnant with Lucifers kid lol.

Show sucks to you but it's season 12 and you're still watching
    giphy-3_zpsc3ng8pq3.gif

I been done with the show btw

How did Malcolm become apart of all this? I don't remember when they explained that.
  • Guy Gardner
    Options
    So that whole episode was to suck George Lucas ? ?
  • Broddie
    Options
    So that whole episode was to suck George Lucas ? ?

Berlanti and his legion of idiots are a bunch of thirsty cornballs.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I feel asleep 20 minutes in during last night's episode, but the way yall are talking, it seems I didn't miss much.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yea the episode was boring. I must really not like rip hunter. When I see him I just get sleepy. He's probably one of the main reasons I didn't like season 1
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea the episode was boring. I must really not like rip hunter. When I see him I just get sleepy. He's probably one of the main reasons I didn't like season 1

Yeah, I think the show's a lot better without him too.

Also, Snart must not be coming back at all because they didn't even show him like they did before the break when ? was having his hallucinations.

Guess negotiations/contract talks fell through or something.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Yeah, I think the show's a lot better without him too.

Also, Snart must not be coming back at all because they didn't even show him like they did before the break when ? was having his hallucinations.

Guess negotiations/contract talks fell through or something.

Prison Break, even though it looks like ? will be doing both unless they swap him out at the end of the season. The writers did say that the team will be sort of a revolving door each season.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Black Flash showed up. He's been stalking Thawne
  • Guy Gardner
    Options
    ? was crazy last night bruh
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was trying to tell them in the flash thread that the episode was dope.
  • Broddie
    Options

I was trying to tell them in the flash thread that the episode was dope.

Their loss. Glad we got some clarification on Thawne.
  • gemini86
    Options
    I'll check it out now. Just don't like rip hunter
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was wondering regarding to Dhark,did the one that Thawne pulled from the timeline in the late 80s already have his magic/telekinetic powers because I remember he spammed the hell out of them in Arrow?
  • gemini86
    Options
    it was really good
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thawne was shook
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i watched the first season of this show, never got into the 2nd season, but that black flash episode though!. it was crazy how shook thawne was... great acting
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that legion of doom episode is probably tied with that plantation episode for best one they've ever done
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thawne was shook

That was the best part of the episode. I was like WTF got hit shaking so much? So can black flash only see speed force?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Vixen got some hoe tendencies. She supposed to still be mourning Rex Tyler, but had sexual tension with ? . Now this episode she let Nate beat raw.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Vixen got some hoe tendencies. She supposed to still be mourning Rex Tyler, but had sexual tension with ? . Now this episode she let Nate beat raw.

She really is a vixen. The minute Nate told her about how weirdo open relationships & casual sex are the norm in our ? up 21st century society she lit up like an M80.

How long before she starts ? her fellow ? Sarah?