167891012»

Comments

• x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    bossflossy wrote: »

Lock this soft ?

My goodness...whole state of CALI gotta hold this L!!! Get assaulted in ur State and call a truce *facepalm*...Mac Dre ain’t die for this lmao

Called ur Oakland “OGs” to squash the beef after u got ur head kicked and ribs stomped.

“I gotta go to the Doctor man, they ? me up”- ? rapper

? did NOT want them NYC (Highbridge) problems lol smh

? is officially on notice, and there won’t be anymore Dej Loaf comparisons...book it.

*final post*

kilo kurt not from oakland. he's from vallejo. totally different city with a whole different get down. lil b not from oakland. he from berkeley. close by, but different city and hella different vibe. let that happen to a real street based oalkand artist like j stalin or philthy or cookie money and somebody would have been headed to the morgue. oakland don't really rock with the rest of the bay like that. no one in oakland cares about lil b

try and tell an oakland dude about other bay artists and when they hear he not from the town they get uninterested. oakland people only listen to oakland artists and detroit artists. detroit get more love in oakland than rappers from other parts of the bay

and the rest of the bay don't ? with oakland either, if you from the bay, then you know oakland people can be hella disrespectful to anyone who ain't from the town. only thing in the bay that oakland respect on street ? is richmond.

all richmond cities with the ?

? u stewpid ? he's talking about Richmond California not VA ?

look here you faceless ? ain't no ? here but you you faceless stupid dumb ?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lock this soft ?

My goodness...whole state of CALI gotta hold this L!!! Get assaulted in ur State and call a truce *facepalm*...Mac Dre ain’t die for this lmao

Called ur Oakland “OGs” to squash the beef after u got ur head kicked and ribs stomped.

? is officially on notice, and there won’t be anymore Dej Loaf comparisons...book it.

*final post*

kilo kurt not from oakland. he's from vallejo. totally different city with a whole different get down. lil b not from oakland. he from berkeley. close by, but different city and hella different vibe. let that happen to a real street based oalkand artist like j stalin or philthy or cookie money and somebody would have been headed to the morgue. oakland don't really rock with the rest of the bay like that. no one in oakland cares about lil b

try and tell an oakland dude about other bay artists and when they hear he not from the town they get uninterested. oakland people only listen to oakland artists and detroit artists. detroit get more love in oakland than rappers from other parts of the bay

and the rest of the bay don't ? with oakland either, if you from the bay, then you know oakland people can be hella disrespectful to anyone who ain't from the town. only thing in the bay that oakland respect on street ? is richmond.

none reading ass fuckboi
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2017
    Options

Lock this soft ?

*final post*

I knew what he was talking bout ? spell stupid right then come for me ?

Still it was no need to say that dumb ? cuz VA & ca r nothing alike ? is wit the ? everywhere not just n 'richmond'

Lock this soft ?

*final post*

look here you faceless ? ain't no ? here but you you faceless stupid dumb ?

Lol @ this dumb ? now I'm faceless?? ? plz u been posting here since 2014 & ya scary ass finally decides to show ya face & ya suppose too b that old man n ya avi looking like the real Rick ross all dusty ha.....fam leave me the ? alone idgaf about u..
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    A Boogie people did what they was supposed to do. He is the bread winner who is changing their lives. You don't let your boss get his ass kick, especially out of town and especially by Lil B. The rapper is putting food on the plate for his crew. They were supposed to protect him. What they look like letting him get his ass kick by the likes of Lil B and A is paying for everything and giving them jobs. Lil B needs some people who has his back. It's a jungle out here. If both parties had their crews there, maybe they could have broken the fight up. ( A crew might have thought twice if his crew was there, because on their home turf they might have been strapped) I think it's wrong they jumped him. But I wouldn't expect anybody in A camp to save Lil B, although that would have been some super real G ? to do.

What they did ? up A Boogies bread more than it helped. Rappers from every region started defending the based ? . And the fight may ruin the touring money A Boogie had. Lil B wasn't really ? up his money as ? laughed and kept it moving at the tweet.

Rappers may not work with him now that he beat up the based ? .
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited October 2017
    Options
    A Boogie people did what they was supposed to do. He is the bread winner who is changing their lives. You don't let your boss get his ass kick, especially out of town and especially by Lil B. The rapper is putting food on the plate for his crew. They were supposed to protect him. What they look like letting him get his ass kick by the likes of Lil B and A is paying for everything and giving them jobs. Lil B needs some people who has his back. It's a jungle out here. If both parties had their crews there, maybe they could have broken the fight up. ( A crew might have thought twice if his crew was there, because on their home turf they might have been strapped) I think it's wrong they jumped him. But I wouldn't expect anybody in A camp to save Lil B, although that would have been some super real G ? to do.

What they did ? up A Boogies bread more than it helped. Rappers from every region started defending the based ? . And the fight may ruin the touring money A Boogie had. Lil B wasn't really ? up his money as ? laughed and kept it moving at the tweet.

Rappers may not work with him now that he beat up the based ? .

Boogie already got the memo that's y he's down playing the situation & being Kool.....cuz boogie don't want no situation like next time he goes to killa Kali Mac mall & friends will be @ the airport waiting for him to land too hand him a L on behalf of the base gaawd weave wearing pretty ? /WESTCOAST...