EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? can't hold water....prolly y I'm still the most trustworthy ? on the site

You aint bruh and you know it damn well. Lol.

Anyway these women know damn well that all the ? they send pics and vids AINT TRUSTWORTHY. Bunch of them are exhibitionists WHO DONT WANT TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT.

@Westie @Reesey and @MoneyPowerRespect @atribecalledgabi are the only females posters who are 100 % about what they think, how they feel and how they live. Thats why you cant take them down with a butt pic since they post it WITHOUT GIVING A SINGLE ? ABOUT IT. and their s/o knows it too. Matter of fact these ? moght have chosen the nude pic to post.

If you aint about it then dont play that game.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Last time Dizz had this much animosity for another poster he had such said poster BM take thot pics on the sink and explaining why she tried to get his momma fired for selling pills

@JonnyRoccIT you might wanna tell ya BM not to answer any unknown numbers for a few days......

I'm trying to tell that guy. He needs to chill. He been throwing my name around in here way to much and I've done nothing to him at all. @Dupac as well all of a sudden he has real hate for me. Ok old man. I will make you cry. Try me. Ask ? what I did to that poster named chicago_breed I put his momma on craigslist and tied it to a ? email. Next thing you know 100's of ? around chicago sending emailing tryna smash his moms lol poor guy

niggai don't think about ur punk ass, you @'d me talking ? .....

like u just did here..

i swear....yall weird ? be confusing as ?
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    nah thats from the blackboard, site dead as ? now

Why

I posted a bra picture jazzybella sent me. She thought it was beta so she made several threads crying her heart out. Including one over here titled "? MATTHEW". ? went all down over there after that lol
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Damn ? can't hold water....prolly y I'm still the most trustworthy ? on the site

Didnt you leak that chuck ate yunn ?

Cats didnt even eat breakfast yet... this is the first thing on your mind in the mornin...

Yep. You got a problem with it ma'am?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cats didnt even eat breakfast yet... this is the first thing on your mind in the mornin...

Btw3wJgCYAIj7yS.jpg

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anyway these women know damn well that all the ? they send pics and vids AINT TRUSTWORTHY. Bunch of them are exhibitionists WHO DONT WANT TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT.

This ? be entertaining......helps get a ? through a slow day.
    One thing for sure...2 things for certain.....
    Gals been ? w/ ain't ? ? since the dawn of time. Is what it is. They be ignoring all the signs like "girl I know he got 4 different baby mamas and they all have restraining orders against him.......but did you see the car he was driving?"..smh
    Some women pretend to be naive and innocent. They know exactly what they are doing and what they intend to gain from their actions.....whether that be attention.....money....gifts....etc.
    ? is all a game fam. You can't walk outside when it's raining w/o an umbrella and complain about getting wet or say some dumb ? like "I didn't think the water would get on me". You knew what you were walking into. Accept it for what it is or don't put yourself in that situation in the first place.

• Trollio
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Geezus do you men gossip this much IRL ????

Y'all are worse than any female I personally know

And I know some big mouth chicks

The door is always open
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    i got models with mouths...with motivation......thats motivating me.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

In all seriousness ? no.....how would I even know some ? like that
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Says the lady that's been here the whole time

Do you see me adding any screen shots of posts or ? pics or texts ? @Lou_Cypher
  • Trollio
    Options

You know everything else sherlock
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean statistically speaking, there is bound to be more males in any given thread.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can not be certain as the posters are anonymous.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

@Westie @Reesey and @MoneyPowerRespect @atribecalledgabi are the only females posters who are 100 % about what they think, how they feel and how they live. Thats why you cant take them down with a butt pic since they post it WITHOUT GIVING A SINGLE ? ABOUT IT. and their s/o knows it too. Matter of fact these ? moght have chosen the nude pic to post.

Bruh don't even mention @MoneyPowerRespect that chick is all kinda backwards
  • thatboydizz
    edited October 2017
    Options

If you dont ether them ? @MsSouthern with all the shots they take at you
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Uhh cuz you were in houston when they all met up
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wtf are you talking about?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kat wrote: »

Wtf are you talking about?

Why would you invite more of that ? ?
This discussion has been closed.